Forcepoint Sales Engineer Vacancies 2022 Apply Here
Are you interested in Sales Engineer jobs? And if you are, have you gone through the recent recruitment notices and their respective whereabouts? If not, you must check it immediately. This entire article will tell you about one such recent recruitment notice, namely Forcepoint Vacancies circular 2022 ZA Government Jobs seekers, Download Forcepoint Application form, Desirous candidates can apply for Current Vacancies in South Africa according to their academic capabilities.
Forcepoint Vacancies 2022 Apply Here @www.forcepoint.com You can apply now for Sales Engineer at Forcepoint Careers Portal
Kindly read it up to know all the details of the mentioned job post.
Forcepoint Sales Engineer Vacancies 2022: Detailed Notification
The name of the authority by which this recruitment of Sales Engineer is being conducted is Forcepoint Recruitment Portal for which many vacancies have been out. The total number of vacancies have not been out yet still if you are interested enough, you can check upon it.
Candidates who are of interest are requested to apply for this position whenever the forms will be out and before the final date by visiting the organization’s official website. www.forcepoint.com
Candidates are advised to first download the official notification from the official website and then read off all the necessary instructions related to the vacancy.
Forcepoint Sales Engineer Vacancies: Important Dates for Vacancy
Many vacancies have been released for this post but might change here and there with further notifications to be issued shortly.
Forcepoint Sales Engineer Vacancies: Eligibility Criteria
Every job notification is released with some eligibility criteria which include some of the rules to be followed by the candidate before deciding to apply for it otherwise they might not be able to do so.
Thus, the eligibility criteria for this post follows:
Forcepoint Sales Engineer Careers 2022 Summary:
|Name of the Organization
||Forcepoint Vacancies Recruitment Portal
|Name of the Post
|Last Date to Apply
||As Per Forcepoint Organization Required
||Jobs In South Africa
||R 28 178 per month
|Mode of Application
So, we have mentioned all the available details issued on the official website regarding Forcepoint Recruitment such as the number of available posts, age limit, educational qualification required, and mode of application. For further information, do keep a check on the official website.
With the hope that you have got a clearance about the notice, submit your form in time.
How to Apply for the Forcepoint Sales Engineer Vacancies ?
As already mentioned above, the starting has not been mentioned yet but the closing date for filling in the application form for Forcepoint Recruitment 2022 has been declared. But still you are advised to keep visiting the official website for further updates.
Always fill the form carefully in order to avoid any mistake.
- Interested candidates need to visit the concerned website at www.forcepoint.com
- Following that, search for the recruitment section and you will find the Forcepoint Sales Engineer Recruitment 2022.
- After that, click on it and select the link to apply online.
- Before filling it up, be ready with all of the required documents, scanned passport size photo and scanned signature to be needed to complete the application form.
- Now, fill out the application form mentioning all the required details. Be careful to fill correctly. Double-check after filling it.
- After checking it again, click on submit and your final submission of the form will be done.
- After the submission, make sure to download the form and keep copies of it, in case they are needed for further purposes.
Note: If application process goes offline, then you are requested to send the application form to the concerned organization.
Forcepoint Sales Engineer Careers Jobs 2022 Description
Who is Forcepoint?
Forcepoint simplifies security for global businesses and governments. Forcepoint’s all-in-one, truly cloud-native platform makes it easy to adopt Zero Trust and prevent the theft or loss of sensitive data and intellectual property no matter where people are working. 20+ years in business. 2.7k employees. 150 countries. 11k+ customers. 300+ patents. If our mission excites you, you’re in the right place; we want you to bring your own energy to help us create a safer world. All we’re missing is you!
Forcepoint has a fantastic opportunity to join our team in South Africa.
This is a pre-sales engineering position where you will be working extremely closely with sales. You will be aligned with a sales rep and carry a joint quota. You are expected to work as team to create and execute a territory / account plan. This includes building relationships with partners and ensuring they can position and implement our solutions.
From a technology perspective we are looking for someone with a Web and DLP cloud security background, with experience on positioning security products on large customers. You will be joining a great, successful team of SEs who will be happy to bring you up to speed. While we are responsible and accountable for our patch – we support and help each other, and only good team players will succeed.
Like the industry and our customers, we are transitioning from network and data security products to a “Data-First” SASE architecture. Not all companies are moving at the same speed and many continue with our really good NGFW, DLP, Web Security and other products. You should feel at home in both worlds.
What you will be doing:
- Lead discussions with customers to drive understanding and documentation of the customer’s environment and needs, specifically their cross domain, network security, DLP/Intellectual property protection needs and recommend appropriate products/services that meet these needs.
- Deliver product, technology and/or customized solution presentations to technical and business decision makers which may include system demonstrations, white-boarding and technical Q&A sessions to the client.
- Provide pre-sales technical support, security engineering and technical guidance for the development and implementation of Forcepoint cybersecurity technologies for customer.
- Work with customer, strategic partners, resellers and Forcepoint team members to architect, design, build, and deploy cyber security solutions for customers and partners in support of pilot and proof of concept demonstrations.
- Attend industry conferences, trade shows and sales events and participate in related activities.
- Prepare, write, and present trade studies, cost benefit analyses, white papers, reports and briefings as required.
- Work with account managers and proposal team to develop technical content and diagrams for RFI/RFP responses
- Orchestrate Product Specialists involvement during pre-sales activities
- Collaborate with partners and professional services to design projects activities in order to have them aligned with customer expectations
- Assist with maintaining state of the art demonstration and lab capabilities and other duties and projects as assigned.
What you can bring:
- Previous demonstrated experience within cyber security
- Pre-sales experience working directly with cyber security and/or network products in a team environment.
- Experience with Web security
- Experience with Data Loss Prevention projects, approach and logics
- Strong customer relation/engagement skills
- Ideally have experience working with enterprise accounts
- Confident communicator, able to proactively engage with customer.
- Ability to effectively communicate with a broad range of audiences; from deeply technical to high executive C-level decision makers.
- Must be able to collaboratively coordinate across traditional engineering disciplines, management and customers.
- Knowledge of networking topology, TCP/IP protocol, proxies infrastructures, Network architectures, and components (firewalls, routers, etc.)
- Linux/Windows systems administration experience preferred.
- Strong understanding of customers and prospects requirements, security design and system architectures
- Experience with cyber security engineering projects and programs
Please note this is an ongoing, contract position.
Don’t meet every single qualification? Studies show people are hesitant to apply if they don’t meet all requirements listed in a job posting. Forcepoint is focused on building an inclusive and diverse workplace – so if there is something slightly different about your previous experience, but it otherwise aligns and you’re excited about this role, we encourage you to apply. You could be a great candidate for this or other roles on our team.
The policy of Forcepoint is to provide equal employment opportunities to all applicants and employees without regard to race, color, creed, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, citizenship status, age, national origin, ancestry, disability, veteran status, or any other legally protected status and to affirmatively seek to advance the principles of equal employment opportunity.
Forcepoint is committed to being an Equal Opportunity Employer and offers opportunities to all job seekers, including job seekers with disabilities. If you are a qualified individual with a disability or a disabled veteran, you may request a reasonable accommodation if you are unable or limited in your ability to use or access the Company’s career webpage as a result of your disability. You may request reasonable accommodations by sending an email to HumanResources@forcepoint.com
Applicants must have the right to work in the location to which you have applied.
Frequently Asked Questions Related To Forcepoint Sales Engineer Vacancies “
- How many vacancies are available for this post?
Ans. Till now, the number of vacancies is not cleared so you are advised to keep a check on the official website.
- When is the final date to fill out the application form?
Ans. The final date of applying for the post.