Citywire Vacancies 2023 Apply Here
Are you interested in Citywire jobs? And if you are, have you gone through the recent recruitment notices and their respective whereabouts? If not, you must check it immediately. This entire article will tell you about one such recent recruitment notice, namely Citywire Vacancies circular 2023 ZA Government Jobs seekers, Download Citywire Application form, Desirous candidates can apply for Current Vacancies in South Africa according to their academic capabilities.
Citywire Vacancies 2023 Apply Here @citywire.com You can apply now for Relationship Manager at Citywire Careers Portal
Kindly read it up to know all the details of the mentioned job post.
Citywire Vacancies 2023: Detailed Notification
The name of the authority by which this recruitment of Relationship Manager is being conducted is Citywire Recruitment Portal for which many vacancies have been out. The total number of vacancies have not been out yet still if you are interested enough, you can check upon it.
Candidates who are of interest are requested to apply for this position whenever the forms will be out and before the final date by visiting the organization’s official website. citywire.com
Candidates are advised to first download the official notification from the official website and then read off all the necessary instructions related to the vacancy.
Citywire Vacancies: Important Dates for Vacancy
Many vacancies have been released for this post but might change here and there with further notifications to be issued shortly.
Citywire Vacancies: Eligibility Criteria
Every job notification is released with some eligibility criteria which include some of the rules to be followed by the candidate before deciding to apply for it otherwise they might not be able to do so.
Thus, the eligibility criteria for this post follows:
Citywire Careers 2023 Summary:
|Name of the Organization
|Citywire Vacancies Recruitment Portal
|Name of the Post
|Last Date to Apply
|As Per Citywire Organization Required
|Jobs in Home Based•Remote South Africa
| R 100 630 per year
|Mode of Application
So, we have mentioned all the available details issued on the official website regarding Citywire Recruitment such as the number of available posts, age limit, educational qualification required, and mode of application. For further information, do keep a check on the official website.
With the hope that you have got a clearance about the notice, submit your form in time.
How to Apply for the Citywire Vacancies ?
As already mentioned above, the starting has not been mentioned yet but the closing date for filling in the application form for Citywire Recruitment 2023 has been declared. But still you are advised to keep visiting the official website for further updates.
Always fill the form carefully in order to avoid any mistake.
- Interested candidates need to visit the concerned website at citywire.com
- Following that, search for the recruitment section and you will find the Citywire Recruitment 2023.
- After that, click on it and select the link to apply online.
- Before filling it up, be ready with all of the required documents, scanned passport size photo and scanned signature to be needed to complete the application form.
- Now, fill out the application form mentioning all the required details. Be careful to fill correctly. Double-check after filling it.
- After checking it again, click on submit and your final submission of the form will be done.
- After the submission, make sure to download the form and keep copies of it, in case they are needed for further purposes.
Note: If application process goes offline, then you are requested to send the application form to the concerned organization.
Citywire Careers Jobs 2023 Description
Relationship Manager – South Africa
Candidate can be based in either Cape Town or Johannesburg
We are looking for a Relationship Manager to grow and extend our relationships with financial advisers in South Africa on an ongoing freelance basis.
You will be expected to establish and maintain engagement with key financial advisers across the spectrum of the wealth management industry, including retail banks, insurance companies, discretionary fund managers, asset managers and IFA’s.
Citywire helps investors and asset managers to connect in many ways: Citywire publishes its own news, analysis and unique fund manager performance information to help professional investors – from financial advisers, wealth managers to fund selectors – make the best decisions about where to place their clients’ money. We currently employ over 300 people with offices around the world in London, Brighton, New York, Munich, Milan, Singapore, Paris and Sydney but we have a presence in countries all over the globe. It’s an exciting time to join us since we’re expanding our teams and delivering on new projects that will take Citywire to the next level.
We are essentially looking for people who can make connections and build rapport with people. If you can keep people entertained over a coffee or in a meeting room, you could well be an ideal fit for the role.
You will focus on developing Citywire’s relationships with key financial advisers in South Africa, growing the readership base of financial advisers and engaging these with our various tailored activities. The Audience Development department is seen as pivotal for collecting market intelligence for the company and as such you will be travelling regularly around South Africa, meeting face to face with our audiences that we aim to serve with financial planning data, news and through our events. Being on the ground in South Africa, you will also be required to attend various industry events as a representative of Citywire South Africa.
The team is multi-disciplined and contributes editorial content, research projects based on intelligence gathered on-the-road, delegate recruitment for national and international events and control the internal database of registered professional users across both fund buyers and financial advisers.
This role is ideal for an outgoing individual who enjoys meeting new people, is willing to do what it takes to get the job done from the smallest to the more fulfilling tasks, is creative and is most comfortable.
- Building relationships – identifying relevant segment-specific new leads to grow the database of financial advisers in South Africa, managing your agenda securing face-to-face meetings with these travelling across the regions, identifying market trends/ideas, maintaining contact via phone/email to build strong relationships;
- Editorial – Working with our audience to develop ideas for features and engaging audience to contribute with editorial collaborations;
- Research – Using the information gathered through meetings, highlighting areas for potential research projects and to improve our services to engage our audience in print and at events;
- Promoting Citywire products such as events, publications, website and manager ratings database, research and more to our audience;
- Events – Working with our events team, recruiting relevant delegates within our audience for each event, attend events to meet audience, interview these and carry out general ad-hoc duties;
- Knowledge – developing knowledge of your publication title and on the latest themes of most relevance for the audience, through meetings with these, keeping up to date with news and collaborating with other areas of the business.
Job specific skills / requirements
- Fluency in English is required
- Experience working autonomously and off your own initiative
- Your communication skills will be excellent
- Flexibility is a must as this role requires availability to travel around South Africa regularly
- Experience working under pressure and to deadlines is advantageous
Who we are
Having a common set of values sets the tone of everything we do and how we do it. These values should feel intuitive and natural – conversely, not supporting these values is a serious problem!
Honesty, integrity, fairness and respect are four core values. We can and should disagree with one another, in the interests of getting the right answer. Arguments for truth, not ego. We should always focus on sustainability at every level of the company.
Excelling at your job will contribute to high performance at Citywire. You should have a continuous and constructive spoken dialogue with your manager about your performance, with particular reference to these behaviours: A positive approach; collaborating with colleagues; a make-it-happen attitude.
Please do not miss our Youtube channel where we say a lot about us: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCPMOUK4uLN7yZU8j79l4zcg
Pre-selected applicants will have to undertake 2 psychometric tests.
Interviews will take place via Zoom/Teams.
Citywire is an equal opportunities employer
Frequently Asked Questions Related To Citywire Vacancies “
- How many vacancies are available for this post?
Ans. Till now, the number of vacancies is not cleared so you are advised to keep a check on the official website.
- When is the final date to fill out the application form?
Ans. The final date of applying for the post.