Jordan Winery Vacancies 2023 Apply Here @www.jordanwines.com Careers Portal
Are you interested in Jordan Winery jobs? And if you are, have you gone through the recent recruitment notices and their respective whereabouts? If not, you must check it immediately. This entire article will tell you about one such recent recruitment notice, namely Jordan Winery Vacancies circular 2023 ZA Government Jobs seekers, Download Jordan Winery Application form, Desirous candidates can apply for Current Vacancies in South Africa according to their academic capabilities.
Jordan Winery Vacancies 2023 Apply Here @www.jordanwines.com You can apply now for Office Administrator at Jordan Winery Careers Portal
Kindly read it up to know all the details of the mentioned job post.
Jordan Stellenbosch Vacancies 2023: Detailed Notification
The name of the authority by which this recruitment of Office Administrator is being conducted is Jordan Winery Recruitment Portal for which many vacancies have been out. The total number of vacancies have not been out yet still if you are interested enough, you can check upon it.
Candidates who are of interest are requested to apply for this position whenever the forms will be out and before the final date by visiting the organization’s official website. www.jordanwines.com
Candidates are advised to first download the official notification from the official website and then read off all the necessary instructions related to the vacancy.
Jordan Winery Vacancies: Important Dates for Vacancy
Many vacancies have been released for this post but might change here and there with further notifications to be issued shortly.
Jordan Winery Vacancies: Eligibility Criteria
Every job notification is released with some eligibility criteria which include some of the rules to be followed by the candidate before deciding to apply for it otherwise they might not be able to do so.
Thus, the eligibility criteria for this post follows:
Jordan Winery Careers 2023 Summary:
|Name of the Organization||Jordan Winery Vacancies Recruitment Portal|
|Name of the Post||Office Administrator|
|Last Date to Apply||As Per Jordan Winery Organization Required|
|Location||Jobs in Stellenbosch, Western Cape|
|Salary||R 156 644 per year|
|Mode of Application||Online|
So, we have mentioned all the available details issued on the official website regarding Jordan Winery Recruitment such as the number of available posts, age limit, educational qualification required, and mode of application. For further information, do keep a check on the official website.
With the hope that you have got a clearance about the notice, submit your form in time.
How to Apply for the Jordan Winery Vacancies ?
As already mentioned above, the starting has not been mentioned yet but the closing date for filling in the application form for Jordan Winery Recruitment 2023 has been declared. But still you are advised to keep visiting the official website for further updates.
Always fill the form carefully in order to avoid any mistake.
- Interested candidates need to visit the concerned website at www.jordanwines.com
- Following that, search for the recruitment section and you will find the Jordan Winery Recruitment 2023.
- After that, click on it and select the link to apply online.
- Before filling it up, be ready with all of the required documents, scanned passport size photo and scanned signature to be needed to complete the application form.
- Now, fill out the application form mentioning all the required details. Be careful to fill correctly. Double-check after filling it.
- After checking it again, click on submit and your final submission of the form will be done.
- After the submission, make sure to download the form and keep copies of it, in case they are needed for further purposes.
Note: If application process goes offline, then you are requested to send the application form to the concerned organization.
Jordan Winery Careers Jobs 2023 Description
Well known Stellenbosch wine estate, Jordan Winery, requires an Office Administrator for the Estate. The successful candidate will have to be an excellent contact point for all customers and suppliers, ensuring their needs are communicated quickly and effectively. This individual will be vital for any internal communication and responsible for the smooth running of the office on a day-to-day basis.
The ideal candidate is a solution-driven team player with excellent communication and interpersonal skills who can work accurately under pressure as a self-driven, fast paced individual. This candidate must be passionate about the wine industry, loyal and relish working in an environment crafted through relationship building and family principles.
Day to day duties will include but are not limited to:
· Work closely with the sales manager on all orders, sales, agent requests, deals, etc.
· Perform tasks relating to receipt, processing and recording of orders on Pastel; customer queries; proof of delivery; invoices; and statement requests.
· Send monthly statements to customers for payment and handle all statement requests received during the month.
· Scan, email, and post monthly Debtor statements.
· Process all trade, export and DTC orders, and send invoices to the relevant warehouses, communicating enquiries to the relevant department/manager.
· Invoice out all new packages made available and new DTC customers for Private Trade orders.
· Email invoices to distributors for delivery and prepare the daily trip sheet for deliveries, communicating on the driver’s WhatsApp group if any issues need to be attended to.
· Manage all regional warehouse transfers.
· Carry out clerical duties such as answering phone calls, responding to emails, and directing customers to the correct department.
· Answer the switchboard in a professional manner and direct all calls to the relevant person.
· Deal with customer queries, proof of delivery, and statement requests.
· Stationary control: Ordering and maintaining stock of the correct stationary for office use, including business cards and letterheads, etc.
· Correctly file all suppliers for easy accessibility when an enquiry is received.
· Take weekly minutes for all staff meetings recorded on Word and send to all departments.
· Update staff lists on a regular basis including birthdays, telephone and emergency contacts.
· Manage Jordan WhatsApp group: Updating birthdays, leave or relevant and important news.
· Keep staff leave recorded on Outlook calendar, up to date and easily accessible for all staff.
· Arrange staff farewells.
Essential qualifications, skills and experience:
· Minimum of 3 years’ relevant working experience within the wine industry in administration
· Knowledge of Pastel Sage Evolution
· Excellent computer literacy (MS Office), communication skills and professional telephone etiquette.
· Attention to detail, team mentality and positive attitude.
· A relevant tertiary qualification in administration would be beneficial.
· Must have own reliable transport.
In return, Jordan Wine Estate offers a competitive remuneration package.
Job Type: Full-time
Ability to commute/relocate:
Frequently Asked Questions Related To Jordan Winery Vacancies “
- How many vacancies are available for this post?
Ans. Till now, the number of vacancies is not cleared so you are advised to keep a check on the official website.
- When is the final date to fill out the application form?
Ans. The final date of applying for the post.