FTI Consulting Vacancies 2023 Apply Here
Are you interested in FTI Consulting jobs? And if you are, have you gone through the recent recruitment notices and their respective whereabouts? If not, you must check it immediately. This entire article will tell you about one such recent recruitment notice, namely FTI Consulting Vacancies circular 2023 ZA Government Jobs seekers, Download FTI Consulting Application form, Desirous candidates can apply for Current Vacancies in South Africa according to their academic capabilities.
FTI Consulting Vacancies 2023 Apply Here @www.fticonsulting.com You can apply now for Analyst | Investment Banking at FTI Consulting Careers Portal
Kindly read it up to know all the details of the mentioned job post.
FTI Consulting Vacancies 2023: Detailed Notification
The name of the authority by which this recruitment of Analyst | Investment Banking is being conducted is FTI Consulting Recruitment Portal for which many vacancies have been out. The total number of vacancies have not been out yet still if you are interested enough, you can check upon it.
Candidates who are of interest are requested to apply for this position whenever the forms will be out and before the final date by visiting the organization’s official website. www.fticonsulting.com
Candidates are advised to first download the official notification from the official website and then read off all the necessary instructions related to the vacancy.
FTI Consulting Vacancies: Important Dates for Vacancy
Many vacancies have been released for this post but might change here and there with further notifications to be issued shortly.
FTI Consulting Vacancies: Eligibility Criteria
Every job notification is released with some eligibility criteria which include some of the rules to be followed by the candidate before deciding to apply for it otherwise they might not be able to do so.
Thus, the eligibility criteria for this post follows:
FTI Consulting Careers 2023 Summary:
|Name of the Organization
|FTI Consulting Vacancies Recruitment Portal
|Name of the Post
|Analyst | Investment Banking
|Last Date to Apply
|As Per FTI Consulting Organization Required
|Bachelors or Masters degree
|Jobs in Sandton, Gauteng
|R 346 242 per year
|Mode of Application
So, we have mentioned all the available details issued on the official website regarding FTI Consulting Recruitment such as the number of available posts, age limit, educational qualification required, and mode of application. For further information, do keep a check on the official website.
With the hope that you have got a clearance about the notice, submit your form in time.
How to Apply for the FTI Consulting Vacancies ?
As already mentioned above, the starting has not been mentioned yet but the closing date for filling in the application form for FTI Consulting Recruitment 2023 has been declared. But still you are advised to keep visiting the official website for further updates.
Always fill the form carefully in order to avoid any mistake.
- Interested candidates need to visit the concerned website at www.fticonsulting.com
- Following that, search for the recruitment section and you will find the FTI Consulting Recruitment 2023.
- After that, click on it and select the link to apply online.
- Before filling it up, be ready with all of the required documents, scanned passport size photo and scanned signature to be needed to complete the application form.
- Now, fill out the application form mentioning all the required details. Be careful to fill correctly. Double-check after filling it.
- After checking it again, click on submit and your final submission of the form will be done.
- After the submission, make sure to download the form and keep copies of it, in case they are needed for further purposes.
Note: If application process goes offline, then you are requested to send the application form to the concerned organization.
FTI Consulting Careers Jobs 2023 Description
Why Join Us?
- You will be working on some of the most challenging mandates within the rapidly transforming TMT landscape.
- Our offices are strategically placed in key hubs around the world to offer you the opportunity to experience different cultures, be intellectually stimulated and work in a collaborative manner.
- We are a boutique organization where even at the junior level you will have significant client exposure & impact.
- Opportunities to be exposed to diverse mandates at an international scale.
- Strong focus on learning and development to provide you a steady and advanced career path.
- A collaborative and ‘family’ focused environment with your colleagues.
- Deep specialization in the TMT sector where you will become a true advisor in the TMT space.
- Attractive base compensation and performance-based bonus.
- Extensive opportunities to allow career flexibility including corporate externships, sabbaticals and global staffing opportunities.
- We are keen to work alongside the next generation of leaders who will help us to fulfill our vision to be the leading TMT advisory and investment integrated platform globally.
Based within our Corporate Finance practice, Senior Analysts work on client M&A-related engagements or fund raising mandates to perform financial and industry-related analysis and provide support to the team on execution.
- Perform complex analysis independently and with the support of other senior members in the team.
- Build advanced and detailed business/financial models with excel or other modelling tools to evaluate performance under various operating scenarios.
- Perform valuation analyses using various available valuation methodologies.
- Conduct market research and summarize findings and conclusions, based on large amounts of data.
- Participate in team and client discussions and ensure key takeaways are captured
- Prepare benchmarking studies on specific topics.
- Design and create presentations for use in client-meetings or for internal discussions, covering topics such as strategic alternatives, M&A and corporate finance.
- Provide overall support to senior team members in the execution of transactions and mandates.
- At least 1-3 years of work experience in consulting, investment banking, private equity or corporate finance (big 4) experience in a leading firm.
- Bachelors or Masters degree in a Business, Finance, Management or Engineering related degree.
- MBA from a top business school and/or CFA would be an advantage.
- Sound understanding of Corporate Finance principles and methodologies.
- Fluency in English, with strong written and verbal skills.
- Additional language skills is an advantage.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Applications: Outlook, Excel, Word and PowerPoint.
- Strong financial modelling, analytical and overall advanced excel skills.
- Basic knowledge or interest in the Telecommunications, Media and Technology (TMT) industry.
FTI Consulting is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national origin, ancestry, citizenship status, protected veteran status, religion, physical or mental disability, marital status, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, or any other basis protected by law, ordinance, or regulation.
- Employee Status: Regular
- Payroll Expense Type: Direct (Billable)
- Citizenship Status Accepted: Not Applicable
- Job Family/Level: Op Level 1 – Consultant – Tier 1
Frequently Asked Questions Related To FTI Consulting Vacancies “
- How many vacancies are available for this post?
Ans. Till now, the number of vacancies is not cleared so you are advised to keep a check on the official website.
- When is the final date to fill out the application form?
Ans. The final date of applying for the post.