Exxaro Principal Tax Consultant Vacancies 2022 Apply Here @www.exxaro.com Careers Portal
Are you interested in Principal Tax Consultant jobs? And if you are, have you gone through the recent recruitment notices and their respective whereabouts? If not, you must check it immediately. This entire article will tell you about one such recent recruitment notice, namely Exxaro Vacancies circular 2022 ZA Government Jobs seekers, Download Exxaro Application form, Desirous candidates can apply for Current Vacancies in South Africa according to their academic capabilities.
Exxaro Vacancies 2022 Apply Here @www.exxaro.com You can apply now for Principal Tax Consultant at Exxaro Careers Portal
Kindly read it up to know all the details of the mentioned job post.
Exxaro Principal Tax Consultant Vacancies 2022: Detailed Notification
The name of the authority by which this recruitment of Principal Tax Consultant is being conducted is Exxaro Recruitment Portal for which many vacancies have been out. The total number of vacancies have not been out yet still if you are interested enough, you can check upon it.
Candidates who are of interest are requested to apply for this position whenever the forms will be out and before the final date by visiting the organization’s official website. www.exxaro.com
Candidates are advised to first download the official notification from the official website and then read off all the necessary instructions related to the vacancy.
Exxaro Principal Tax Consultant Vacancies: Important Dates for Vacancy
Many vacancies have been released for this post but might change here and there with further notifications to be issued shortly.
Exxaro Principal Tax Consultant Vacancies: Eligibility Criteria
Every job notification is released with some eligibility criteria which include some of the rules to be followed by the candidate before deciding to apply for it otherwise they might not be able to do so.
Thus, the eligibility criteria for this post follows:
Exxaro Principal Tax Consultant Careers 2022 Summary:
|Name of the Organization
||Exxaro Vacancies Recruitment Portal
|Name of the Post
||Principal Tax Consultant
|Last Date to Apply
||As Per Exxaro Organization Required
||R 19 631 per month
|Mode of Application
So, we have mentioned all the available details issued on the official website regarding Exxaro Recruitment such as the number of available posts, age limit, educational qualification required, and mode of application. For further information, do keep a check on the official website.
With the hope that you have got a clearance about the notice, submit your form in time.
How to Apply for the Exxaro Principal Tax Consultant Vacancies ?
As already mentioned above, the starting has not been mentioned yet but the closing date for filling in the application form for Exxaro Recruitment 2022 has been declared. But still you are advised to keep visiting the official website for further updates.
Always fill the form carefully in order to avoid any mistake.
- Interested candidates need to visit the concerned website at www.exxaro.com
- Following that, search for the recruitment section and you will find the Exxaro Principal Tax Consultant Recruitment 2022.
- After that, click on it and select the link to apply online.
- Before filling it up, be ready with all of the required documents, scanned passport size photo and scanned signature to be needed to complete the application form.
- Now, fill out the application form mentioning all the required details. Be careful to fill correctly. Double-check after filling it.
- After checking it again, click on submit and your final submission of the form will be done.
- After the submission, make sure to download the form and keep copies of it, in case they are needed for further purposes.
Note: If application process goes offline, then you are requested to send the application form to the concerned organization.
Exxaro Principal Tax Consultant Careers Jobs 2022 Description
- To identify opportunities, plan and offer practical and creative solutions in tax-related matters for benefit of the Group’s overall tax position.
- Formulate group tax policies, standards, guidelines, procedures, processes.
- Develop and manage tax strategy and policy, tax planning assumptions and action plan
- Manage selection process of Tax Consultants for outsourcing tax activities.
- Identify opportunities and plans and offer practical and creative solutions in tax related matters.
- Responsible to legally minimise tax liabilities through informed application of tax laws and regulations.
- Manage tax compliance, reporting, and filing for the Group.
- Establish appropriate system or processes for tax risk management for the Group.
- Manage external tax authorities and consultants locally and lead and coordinate ad-hoc tax-driven business initiatives locally or regionally.
- Provide internal tax advisory services and support on business operation matters to the Group.
- Keeping abreast of changing tax legislation
- Merging technical aspects of tax with business requirements
- Leadership qualities that help cultivate an environment that is conducive to a high performing culture team, over and above technical accounting competency Complex local and international tax regulation and practice
- BCom (Hons) (Relevant) (Essential/Minimum and)
- H Diploma: Tax (Essential/Minimum or)
- BCom LLB (Essential/Minimum or)
- Masters in Tax Law (Essential/Minimum)
- Management Development Programme (Recommended/Desirable)
Relevant Tax experience at operational and corporate level experience in tax strategy implementation, planning support and project management will be advantageous. With recommended
8-10 years’ experience in Securities and Exchange Commission (SEC) Regulations (Essential/Minimum) Operational
- Psychometric Assessment (Essential/Minimum)
- Certificate of Fitness (Essential/Minimum)
- SA Institute of Tax Professionals (Recommended/Desirable)
- Member of Professional Body (Recommended/Desirable)
Business Performance and Operations
- Share strategic and tactical information with relevant stakeholders to discuss issues, coordinate activities and resolve problems related to execution of company strategy on a scheduled basis
- Keep abreast of new leading practices and risk mitigation in terms of Tax
- Develop and implement tax policy
- Provide expert tax advisory services to operation and growth management of the Group to support decision making
- Recommends tax strategies by researching federal, state, and local taxation issues
- Identifies profitability of potential mergers and acquisitions by analysing tax information; calculating key ratios; identifying areas of tax savings
- Participate in other projects as required
- Support and collaborate with other functions in an effort to better the processes in areas where applicable
Compliance, Governance and Assurance
- Assess, audit and ensure compliance with all tax related statutory requirements across the group
- Ensure all business and tax related operations adhere and comply with corporate governance, statutory, legal and other requirements
- Ensure policies, procedures and reporting are in alignment with legislation
- Manage risk and consequences of non-compliance
- Oversee tax processes for the group of companies
Customer and Client Relationship Management
- Manage internal and external relations, including interface with service providers and applicable Business Unit’s (BU’s) and other functions responsible to ensure that business needs are met
- Facilitate stakeholder engagement forums with tax authorities and other relevant/applicable stakeholders
- Manage accurate and timely tax returns and reporting responsibilities for the Group
- Manage timely review and issue resolution process for all tax liabilities
- Develop and ensure implementation of tax strategy for the Group and its subsidiaries
- Ensure that Tax department budget proposal is compiled and is aligned with the overall finance strategy
- Ensure achievement of business case and cost target
- Adhere to functional policies, standards, guidelines, procedures, end- to-end processes, tools, templates etc.
- Assist in standardising, simplifying and improving functional processes, eliminating duplication/bureaucracy.
- Apply functional best practices, promote sharing of best practices/knowledge.
- Assist in the execution of functional excellence initiatives.
- Ensure function adheres to governance, policies, standards, statutory and legal compliance.
- Entrench a culture of discipline.
Group Financial Accounting
- Ensure tax packs prepared in accordance with the specifications of financial reporting department
- Keep abreast with accounting policy changes and liaise with relevant stakeholders to ensure general accounting policies and regulations are executed within designated area
Group Tax Accounting
- Monitor and review Tax department performance achievement and targets, identify and analyse root cause of performance gap
- Develop and execute corrective action plans and resolve operational issues
- Support tax audit and manage relationships with various tax authorities
- Act as the key point of contact and support for our local and regional taxation matters
- Liaise with tax authorities and provide tax audit support for the Group
Internal Business Processes
- Review and approve tax transactions and documents to ensure correct calculation and compliance with applicable tax laws and regulations
- Review monthly and annual tax returns and inter-company transactions of the Group
- Monitor compliance with tax law/accounting rules, advise management on tax issues and ensure tax payments are correctly determined and paid
- Coordinate with business to determine tax impact of significant acquisition, mergers, disposal and borrowings
- Adhere to group performance management policies and procedures.
- Uphold the culture and values within the function.
- Foster a climate of effective teamwork and unity (High Performing team culture).
- Develop, implement and maintain bespoke taxation talent management development and mentor program that will facilitate improvement of all taxation staff’s competency index Clarify roles/responsibilities and expectations.
- Define individual performance standards, monitor and measure performance, reward and recognise high performance.
- Apply consistent performance and consequence management, take prompt action against non-performance.
- Actively manage talent through regular assessment of employees’ strengths, development needs and development progress.
- Provide ongoing mentoring, coaching and development feedback to employees.
- Manage functional talent pipeline and succession planning process. Promote culture of continuous learning.
- Encourage and empower team to make decisions.
- Embody, translate and entrench the culture and values in function, address behaviours that undermine values.
- Proactively address conflicts, initiate difficult conversations.
- Create an environment of accountability and trust.
Safe and Healthy Work Environment
- Maintain and ensure a healthy environment, safe operations practices, ensuring compliance with all applicable Safety Health and Environmental (SHE) policies procedures in line with set standards
- Encourage a culture that focuses on safety in all activities
Demonstrates the following:
- Creativity, collaboration, sociable and awareness to the ecosystem
- Stewardship, accountability, ability to develop trust, safety conscious and ethical
- Ability to respond quickly to business needs/agility, flexibility, continuous learning, innovation and proven ability to experiment on creative business solutions
- Ability to be inclusive, eagerness for multiple skills, embraces multiple cultures, accepts different approaches and be human-centric/empathetic
- Results oriented, quality driven, excellence, entrepreneurial abilities, efficient and effective
The appointment will be made in accordance with Exxaro’s Employment Equity policy.
If you have not been contacted within 28 days of the closing date of this advertisement, please accept that your application was unsuccessful.
Frequently Asked Questions Related To Exxaro Principal Tax Consultant Vacancies “
- How many vacancies are available for this post?
Ans. Till now, the number of vacancies is not cleared so you are advised to keep a check on the official website.
- When is the final date to fill out the application form?
Ans. The final date of applying for the post.