Nedbank Vacancies 2023 Apply Here
Are you interested in Nedbank jobs? And if you are, have you gone through the recent recruitment notices and their respective whereabouts? If not, you must check it immediately. This entire article will tell you about one such recent recruitment notice, namely Nedbank Vacancies 2023 ZA Government Jobs seekers, Download Nedbank Application form.
Kindly read it up to know all the details of the mentioned job post.
Nedbank Vacancies 2023 Detailed Notification
The name of the authority by which this recruitment of Nedbank is being conducted is Nedbank Recruitment Portal for which many vacancies have been out. The total number of vacancies have not been out yet still if you are interested enough, you can check upon it.
Candidates who are of interest are requested to apply for this position whenever the forms will be out and before the final date by visiting the organization’s official website. www.nedbank.co.za
Candidates are advised to first download the official notification from the official website and then read off all the necessary instructions related to the vacancy.
Nedbank Vacancies Important Dates for Vacancy
Many vacancies have been released for this post but might change here and there with further notifications to be issued shortly.
Nedbank Vacancies Eligibility Criteria
Every job notification is released with some eligibility criteria which include some of the rules to be followed by the candidate before deciding to apply for it otherwise they might not be able to do so.
Thus, the eligibility criteria for this post follows:
Nedbank Vacancies Summary:
|Name of the Organization
||Nedbank Vacancies Recruitment Portal
|Name of the Post
|Last Date to Apply
||As Per Nedbank Organization Required
||Matric / Grade 12
|| R385,500 Yearly
|Mode of Application
So, we have mentioned all the available details issued on the official website regarding Nedbank Recruitment such as the number of available posts, age limit, educational qualification required, and mode of application. For further information, do keep a check on the official website.
With the hope that you have got a clearance about the notice, submit your form in time.
How to Apply for the Nedbank Vacancies ?
As already mentioned above, the starting has not been mentioned yet but the closing date for filling in the application form for Nedbank Recruitment 2023 has been declared. But still you are advised to keep visiting the official website for further updates.
Always fill the form carefully in order to avoid any mistake.
- Interested candidates need to visit the concerned website at www.nedbank.co.za
- Following that, search for the recruitment section and you will find the Nedbank Recruitment 2023.
- After that, click on it and select the link to apply online.
- Before filling it up, be ready with all of the required documents, scanned passport size photo and scanned signature to be needed to complete the application form.
- Now, fill out the application form mentioning all the required details. Be careful to fill correctly. Double-check after filling it.
- After checking it again, click on submit and your final submission of the form will be done.
- After the submission, make sure to download the form and keep copies of it, in case they are needed for further purposes.
Note: If application process goes offline, then you are requested to send the application form to the concerned organization.
| Nedbank Careers Jobs 2023 Description
Requisition Number and Contact Details
REQ # 123282
Talent Acquisition Consultant – Ezekiel Dube
Location – Newtown
Closing Date – 16 January 2023
Risk, Audit and Compliance
To register risk events; and provide support services to Forensic Investigators; thereby ensuring that risks are recorded; investigated; actioned and reported in terms of Nedbank Risk Management Policies.
- Contribute to a culture of transformation by participating in Nedbank culture building initiatives, business strategy, and CSI.
- Influence the enhancement of business processes and methodologies.
- Ensure costs are recovered per time allocation and transfer pricing agreements with stakeholders.
- Liaise with stakeholders to fully understand and meet expectations and/or requirements through electronic communication providing feedback to management and stakeholders.
- Build and maintain mutually beneficial relationships by interacting with stakeholders
- Contribute to smooth flow of work and maintain relationships with internal and external service providers.
- Manage and prevent potential operational losses.
- Monitor, detect and prevent fraud against merchants
- Prioritise reported risk events.
- Classify risk events through assessment of category and/or type of event to ensure accurate management information on risk events provided to stakeholders
- Determine completeness of reported risk event.
- Register risk event on case management system by capturing information within timelines and escalate to management for quality assurance and distribution.
- Provide feedback to stakeholders.
- Provide administrative support services to stakeholders.
- Action requests for authentication of identity documents.
- Comply with risk standards and policies.
- Understand and embrace the Nedbank vision and demonstrate the values.
- Improve personal capability and stay abreast of developments in field of expertise.
- Support personal growth and enable effectiveness in performance of roles and responsibilities.
- Maintain knowledge management and improve team success by sharing knowledge with team and ensuring that information is provided correctly to stakeholders.
- 2-3 years experience in banking and/or operational back-office environment in a financial institution
Essential Qualifications – NQF Level
- Matric / Grade 12 / National Senior Certificate
Technical / Professional Knowledge
- Administrative procedures and systems
- Banking procedures
- Branch processes and procedures
- Client service principles
- Filing techniques
- Governance, Risk and Controls
- Relevant regulatory knowledge
- Relevant software and systems knowledge
- Business writing skills
- Applied Learning
- Decision Making
- Driving for results
- Managing Work
- Quality Orientation
Please contact the Nedbank Recruiting Team at +27 860 555 566
Frequently Asked Questions Related To Nedbank Vacancies “
- How many vacancies are available for this post?
Ans. Till now, the number of vacancies is not cleared so you are advised to keep a check on the official website.
- When is the final date to fill out the application form?
Ans. The final date of applying for the post .