Keystone Vacancies 2022 Apply Here
Are you interested in Keystone jobs? And if you are, have you gone through the recent recruitment notices and their respective whereabouts? If not, you must check it immediately. This entire article will tell you about one such recent recruitment notice, namely Keystone Vacancies circular 2022 ZA Government Jobs seekers, Download Keystone Application form, Desirous candidates can apply for Current Vacancies in South Africa according to their academic capabilities.
Keystone Vacancies 2022 Apply Here @keystone.mcidirecthire.com You can apply now for Controller at Keystone Careers Portal
Kindly read it up to know all the details of the mentioned job post.
Keystone Vacancies 2022: Detailed Notification
The name of the authority by which this recruitment of Controller is being conducted is Keystone Recruitment Portal for which many vacancies have been out. The total number of vacancies have not been out yet still if you are interested enough, you can check upon it.
Candidates who are of interest are requested to apply for this position whenever the forms will be out and before the final date by visiting the organization’s official website. keystone.mcidirecthire.com
Candidates are advised to first download the official notification from the official website and then read off all the necessary instructions related to the vacancy.
Keystone Vacancies: Important Dates for Vacancy
Many vacancies have been released for this post but might change here and there with further notifications to be issued shortly.
Keystone Vacancies: Eligibility Criteria
Every job notification is released with some eligibility criteria which include some of the rules to be followed by the candidate before deciding to apply for it otherwise they might not be able to do so.
Thus, the eligibility criteria for this post follows:
Keystone Careers 2022 Summary:
|Name of the Organization
||Keystone Vacancies Recruitment Portal
|Name of the Post
|Last Date to Apply
||As Per Keystone Organization Required
||Jobs in Gauteng
||R 195000.00-350000.00 Yearly
|Mode of Application
So, we have mentioned all the available details issued on the official website regarding Keystone Recruitment such as the number of available posts, age limit, educational qualification required, and mode of application. For further information, do keep a check on the official website.
With the hope that you have got a clearance about the notice, submit your form in time.
How to Apply for the Keystone Vacancies ?
As already mentioned above, the starting has not been mentioned yet but the closing date for filling in the application form for Keystone Recruitment 2022 has been declared. But still you are advised to keep visiting the official website for further updates.
Always fill the form carefully in order to avoid any mistake.
- Interested candidates need to visit the concerned website at keystone.mcidirecthire.com
- Following that, search for the recruitment section and you will find the Keystone Recruitment 2022.
- After that, click on it and select the link to apply online.
- Before filling it up, be ready with all of the required documents, scanned passport size photo and scanned signature to be needed to complete the application form.
- Now, fill out the application form mentioning all the required details. Be careful to fill correctly. Double-check after filling it.
- After checking it again, click on submit and your final submission of the form will be done.
- After the submission, make sure to download the form and keep copies of it, in case they are needed for further purposes.
Note: If application process goes offline, then you are requested to send the application form to the concerned organization.
Keystone Careers Jobs 2022 Description
Retail company requires a Senior Stock Risk Controller to join our team
Key performance areas include:
- Ensure the cost-effective inventory management of all goods
- Oversee the stock management data process- between the DC and stores
- Ensure the highest level of data integrity
- Report and scorecard stock distribution performance utilizing internal databases
- Recommend business solutions that satisfy stakeholder needs, while continuously exploring and assessing options for value-add to the business
- Determine the best mix of development, interfacing applications, and third-party vendor solutions to meet business requirements and project
- Support management team in their daily decision-making and target achievement process with the underlying goal to drive growth and profitability across the retail store portfolio
- Execute standardized reporting and ad-hoc analysis (store replenishment, KPI tracking, Individual and bulk IBT processing, and weekly stock count reporting)
- Provide input for risk and opportunity management by evaluating the current business (at store format and warehouse level) from a quantitative and qualitative perspective
- Check depot days and cover daily and communicate with planning if required
- Report all stock outs to DC Management, sales, and planning as well as liaise with planning to resolve any stock issues
- Plan correct storage location for products in liaison with the Warehouse manager
- Plan and create physical inventory documents for monthly stock counts as well as reduce write-offs and losses to a minimum
- Ensure optimal stock availability and stock rotation
- Ensure strict adherence to corporate governance in terms of stock movement and documentation in accordance with Audit controls, Quality Control, and inspections
- Ensure FIFO principle is applied to stock movements by printing bin pulling sheets for warehouse
- Knowledge of adherence to product recall policy
- Knowledge of adherence to stock age policy, ensure that all concessions are raised and approved
- perform all administration and reporting effectively
- Ability to accurately conduct daily and monthly physical inventory counts
- Ability to generate and action pre-stock reports
- Ensure that physical stock count is uploaded on SAP
- Responsible for updating relevant KPI’s
- Ensure all post goods issues have been processed for all deliveries and driver corrections
- Responsible for the follow-up of all inter depot in transit shipments if not received
- Responsible for reconciliations of invoices to shipments and deliveries daily
- Improve business process to ensure achievements fo Business objectives
The successful candidate must have the following qualifications, skills and experience:
- Relevant 1-2 year Diploma or qualification in Logistics/ Supply Chain
- Minimum of 1-2 years relevant experience in FMCG/Fashion Retail/Logistics/Distribution Environment
- Computer literacy in MS Office, SAP, and SuccessFactors
- The ability to work under pressure and meet tight deadlines
- Excellent communication skills (both written and oral) and sound presentation skills
- The ability to work after hours and/or shifts if necessary
Frequently Asked Questions Related To Keystone Vacancies “
- How many vacancies are available for this post?
Ans. Till now, the number of vacancies is not cleared so you are advised to keep a check on the official website.
- When is the final date to fill out the application form?
Ans. The final date of applying for the post.