Weylandts Furniture Vacancies 2022 Apply Here
Are you interested in Weylandts Furniture jobs? And if you are, have you gone through the recent recruitment notices and their respective whereabouts? If not, you must check it immediately. This entire article will tell you about one such recent recruitment notice, namely Weylandts Furniture Vacancies circular 2022 ZA Government Jobs seekers, Download Weylandts Furniture Application form, Desirous candidates can apply for Current Vacancies in South Africa according to their academic capabilities.
Weylandts Furniture Vacancies 2022 Apply Here @www.weylandts.co.za You can apply now for Regional Operations Manager at Weylandts Furniture Careers Portal
Kindly read it up to know all the details of the mentioned job post.
Weylandts Furniture Vacancies 2022: Detailed Notification
The name of the authority by which this recruitment of Regional Operations Manager is being conducted is Weylandts Furniture Recruitment Portal for which many vacancies have been out. The total number of vacancies have not been out yet still if you are interested enough, you can check upon it.
Candidates who are of interest are requested to apply for this position whenever the forms will be out and before the final date by visiting the organization’s official website. www.weylandts.co.za
Candidates are advised to first download the official notification from the official website and then read off all the necessary instructions related to the vacancy.
Weylandts Furniture Vacancies: Important Dates for Vacancy
Many vacancies have been released for this post but might change here and there with further notifications to be issued shortly.
Weylandts Furniture Vacancies: Eligibility Criteria
Every job notification is released with some eligibility criteria which include some of the rules to be followed by the candidate before deciding to apply for it otherwise they might not be able to do so.
Thus, the eligibility criteria for this post follows:
Weylandts Furniture Careers 2022 Summary:
|Name of the Organization
||Weylandts Furniture Vacancies Recruitment Portal
|Name of the Post
||Regional Operations Manager
|Last Date to Apply
||As Per Weylandts Furniture Organization Required
||Jobs in Cape Town, Western Cape
||R 609 759 per year
|Mode of Application
So, we have mentioned all the available details issued on the official website regarding Weylandts Furniture Recruitment such as the number of available posts, age limit, educational qualification required, and mode of application. For further information, do keep a check on the official website.
With the hope that you have got a clearance about the notice, submit your form in time.
How to Apply for the Weylandts Furniture Vacancies ?
As already mentioned above, the starting has not been mentioned yet but the closing date for filling in the application form for Weylandts Furniture Recruitment 2022 has been declared. But still you are advised to keep visiting the official website for further updates.
Always fill the form carefully in order to avoid any mistake.
- Interested candidates need to visit the concerned website at www.weylandts.co.za
- Following that, search for the recruitment section and you will find the Weylandts Furniture Recruitment 2022.
- After that, click on it and select the link to apply online.
- Before filling it up, be ready with all of the required documents, scanned passport size photo and scanned signature to be needed to complete the application form.
- Now, fill out the application form mentioning all the required details. Be careful to fill correctly. Double-check after filling it.
- After checking it again, click on submit and your final submission of the form will be done.
- After the submission, make sure to download the form and keep copies of it, in case they are needed for further purposes.
Note: If application process goes offline, then you are requested to send the application form to the concerned organization.
Weylandts Furniture Careers Jobs 2022 Description
Responsible for the management of the warehousing and logistics function at the Cape Town Distribution Centre to ensure that product storage, supply and movement meets the company’s demands and assists in optimizing sales. The ROM shall be responsible for the Inventory Office function as well as strategic projects in the warehousing, logistics shipping (Imports and Export) facets of the business.
- Overseeing Inventory function, working with picking supervisors and dispatch supervisors to ensure the optimal flow of product from the centralised warehouse to customers and retail locations. Specific management of the critical Intermediate physical corridor to ensure the optimal movement of product in the warehouse.
- Responsible for management of the cycle count and accuracy processes for all Inventory at the Cape Town Distribution Centre.
- Responsible for housekeeping related matters, ensuring that product is neatly stored in the racking, product is labelled and that aisles are neat and accessible. General state of warehouse cleanliness, equipment being maintained and looked after and attention to detail are critically important.
- Managing the various Warehouse Supervisors (Receiving/Picking/Dispatch), to high levels of performance based on operational reviews of actual KPI data. This includes inspiring, motivating and leading others on an on-going basis. Being sensitive but effective in the management of performance related issues, handling disciplinary matters effectively in collaboration with HR.
- Developing and training all employees to ensure high levels of knowledge in relation to systems, processes and policies.
- Being able to access, summarise and report on Translution (WMS) data to ensure that operations meetings are data driven and reporting is concise and accurate and usable.
- Involvement in setting and on-going day to day management of DC budgets, ensuring that costs are contained. Continually reviewing processes & suppliers to ensure cost-effectiveness.
- Ensure that all warehouses comply with health & safety regulations, that staff are trained appropriately and that any areas of concern are addressed.
- Maintaining shipping rates in costing portal, engaging with the Purchasing Controllers and Hellmann in a weekly operations meeting ensuring that imports are managed according to correct costing and timeframes.
- Central point for all export related queries. Commercial Invoice, Packing List, SADC and certificate of origin related matters.
- Developing key relationships with strategic export partners to support the intended export expansion.
- Identification of projects that will streamline the operations, yield financial benefit relative to implementation cost and will ensure the business is sustainable and scalable and agile.
- Research and Business Case Presentation to EXCO for these strategic projects and the involvement and project management of the implementation of such projects.
- Bachelor degree or equivalent qualification in relevant field
- Minimum 8 years strong experience in Warehousing, Logistics or Manufacturing environment
- 5 Years’ experience in senior / leadership role
- Sound knowledge of health and safety procedures
- Excellent knowledge of MS Office
- Previous project management exposure
- Driver’s license and own transport
- Ability to exercise resilience when facing challenges
- Strong administration and budgeting skills – proven aptitude in analysing, interpreting and forecasting figures
- Ability to influence and motivate others
- Strategic thinker and analytical skills
- Strong operations/retail business acumen
- Target and turnover driven, whilst being customer centric
- Good administration, planning and time management skills
- Strong leadership, training and coaching skills – able to motivate and inspire
- Strategic thinker and analytical skills
- Exposure to strategy led work
Frequently Asked Questions Related To Weylandts Furniture Vacancies “
- How many vacancies are available for this post?
Ans. Till now, the number of vacancies is not cleared so you are advised to keep a check on the official website.
- When is the final date to fill out the application form?
Ans. The final date of applying for the post.