Computacenter Vacancies 2022 Apply Here
Are you interested in Computacenter jobs? And if you are, have you gone through the recent recruitment notices and their respective whereabouts? If not, you must check it immediately. This entire article will tell you about one such recent recruitment notice, namely Computacenter Vacancies circular 2022 ZA Government Jobs seekers, Download Computacenter Application form, Desirous candidates can apply for Current Vacancies in South Africa according to their academic capabilities.
Computacenter (Pty) Ltd Vacancies 2022 Apply Here @www.computacenter.com You can apply now for Junior SLA_ZA at Computacenter Careers Portal
Kindly read it up to know all the details of the mentioned job post.
Computacenter Vacancies 2022: Detailed Notification
The name of the authority by which this recruitment of Junior SLA_ZA is being conducted is Computacenter Recruitment Portal for which many vacancies have been out. The total number of vacancies have not been out yet still if you are interested enough, you can check upon it.
Candidates who are of interest are requested to apply for this position whenever the forms will be out and before the final date by visiting the organization’s official website. www.computacenter.com
Candidates are advised to first download the official notification from the official website and then read off all the necessary instructions related to the vacancy.
Computacenter Vacancies: Important Dates for Vacancy
Many vacancies have been released for this post but might change here and there with further notifications to be issued shortly.
Computacenter Vacancies: Eligibility Criteria
Every job notification is released with some eligibility criteria which include some of the rules to be followed by the candidate before deciding to apply for it otherwise they might not be able to do so.
Thus, the eligibility criteria for this post follows:
Computacenter Careers 2022 Summary:
|Name of the Organization
||Computacenter Vacancies Recruitment Portal
|Name of the Post
|Last Date to Apply
||As Per Computacenter Organization Required
||Jobs in Cape Town, Western Cape
||R 143 065 per year
|Mode of Application
So, we have mentioned all the available details issued on the official website regarding Computacenter Recruitment such as the number of available posts, age limit, educational qualification required, and mode of application. For further information, do keep a check on the official website.
With the hope that you have got a clearance about the notice, submit your form in time.
How to Apply for the Computacenter Vacancies ?
As already mentioned above, the starting has not been mentioned yet but the closing date for filling in the application form for Computacenter Recruitment 2022 has been declared. But still you are advised to keep visiting the official website for further updates.
Always fill the form carefully in order to avoid any mistake.
- Interested candidates need to visit the concerned website at www.computacenter.com
- Following that, search for the recruitment section and you will find the Computacenter Recruitment 2022.
- After that, click on it and select the link to apply online.
- Before filling it up, be ready with all of the required documents, scanned passport size photo and scanned signature to be needed to complete the application form.
- Now, fill out the application form mentioning all the required details. Be careful to fill correctly. Double-check after filling it.
- After checking it again, click on submit and your final submission of the form will be done.
- After the submission, make sure to download the form and keep copies of it, in case they are needed for further purposes.
Note: If application process goes offline, then you are requested to send the application form to the concerned organization.
Computacenter Careers Jobs 2022 Description
Location: [[Cape Town]] | Job-ID: [] | Contract type: [[Fix-Term Contract]] | Business Unit: [[Digital Operations ]]
- Microsoft certified with future accreditations being planned for, and must be committed to writing exams for any course
paid for by Computacenter SA.
- Experience with remote control technology (Dame ware, VNC,SCCM, Remote Desktop, Remote Assistance.
- Experience in desktop operating systems (XP and upward).
- Experience in common client applications (MS Office, Citrix client, VPN clients, MS Outlook).
- Experience in supporting server /desktop operating systems (XP and upwards).
- Experience in Active Directory, Group Policy, DNS, DHCP, DFS a clear advantage.
- Experience in Anti-Virus (Symantec) and other client security products a clear advantage.
- Be able to be cross trained within the team.
- Must actively participate in the PASS12T strategy – shift left initiatives.
- Troubleshooting skills.
- A strong service-oriented (‘can-do’) culture, with a strong focus on the ‘internal customer’ approach, committed to exceeding customer expectations.
- American customer, with a 24 x 7 shift pattern.
- BAU will run on the EST time zone – e.g. core shift patterns can range from but not limited to 12pm to 9pm / 1pm to 10pm / 3pm – 12am and so on.
- Solid and stable connectivity while working from home – reliable fibre area and LTE connection is essential run the service (video is required).
- Eloquence – verbal and written skills in English are an essential skill to converse with the US user community.
- Good communication skills / fluent English speaker.
- Shows ability to work independently as well as in a team.
- Committed to customer satisfaction and ownership of issues.
- Committed to share knowledge / information / experiences.
- Ability to work under pressure and apply existing knowledge to unknown areas.
- Experience in dealing with all types of users.
- Must show strong motivation to further career by going the extra mile for the team.
- Happy to work remotely without any physical access to the infrastructure
- Must have documenting skills and experience.
- Be willing to engage in some non-technical, admin activities.
- Pro-active, go-getter, driven individual.
- To be flexible in approach to times worked, occasionally to work over the standard shift to swap or cover for team member, to be prepared to come in earlier than normal to assist within the team if required.
- Able to work OOH if or when required.
- Required to work SA Public Holidays (as per customer requirements).
- Required to work 24/7 shifts.
Understanding of Citrix, SCCM, Anti-Virus, VMWARE, DHCP/DNS/Active Directory/GPO, Windows 7/8/10, Office applications, Scripting.
· Grade 12
- ITIL Foundation V3
- MCSE or MCITP
Certifications in any one of these: VMWARE, SCCM, Symantec Endpoint Protection
Current information for our applicants
We have made our application and recruitment process virtual, we are excited to bring talent like you on board to join our growing teams within Computacenter. Our recruiters remain available to you should you have any questions. We are looking forward to getting to know you!
Computacenter is a leading independent provider of IT infrastructure services, with about 18,000 employees worldwide and a global revenue of £6.7 billion (2021). We work at the heart of digitisation, advising organisations on IT strategy, implementing the most appropriate technology and managing our customers’ infrastructures.
We offer a friendly, open working environment without too much fuss about hierarchy. We are looking for professionals with diverse competencies, personalities and strengths who want to live our shared value of teamwork and performance.
Interested in joining a company with a strong sense of community?
We’re growing. We’re hiring. We encourage. We empower. We support.
Frequently Asked Questions Related To Computacenter Vacancies “
- How many vacancies are available for this post?
Ans. Till now, the number of vacancies is not cleared so you are advised to keep a check on the official website.
- When is the final date to fill out the application form?
Ans. The final date of applying for the post.