Enaex Vacancies 2023 Apply Here
Are you interested in Enaex jobs? And if you are, have you gone through the recent recruitment notices and their respective whereabouts? If not, you must check it immediately. This entire article will tell you about one such recent recruitment notice, namely Enaex Vacancies circular 2023 ZA Government Jobs seekers, Download Enaex Application form, Desirous candidates can apply for Current Vacancies in South Africa according to their academic capabilities.
Enaex Vacancies 2023 Apply Here @ www.enaex.com You can apply now for at Enaex Careers Portal
Kindly read it up to know all the details of the mentioned job post.
Enaex Vacancies 2023: Detailed Notification
The name of the authority by which this recruitment of Enaex Junior Scientist position is being conducted is Enaex Recruitment Portal for which many vacancies have been out. The total number of vacancies have not been out yet still if you are interested enough, you can check upon it.
Candidates who are of interest are requested to apply for this position whenever the forms will be out and before the final date by visiting the organization’s official website. www.enaex.com
Candidates are advised to first download the official notification from the official website and then read off all the necessary instructions related to the vacancy.
Enaex Vacancies: Important Dates for Vacancy
Many vacancies have been released for this post but might change here and there with further notifications to be issued shortly.
Enaex Vacancies: Eligibility Criteria
Every job notification is released with some eligibility criteria which include some of the rules to be followed by the candidate before deciding to apply for it otherwise they might not be able to do so.
Thus, the eligibility criteria for this post follows:
Enaex Careers 2023 Summary:
|Name of the Organization
|Enaex Vacancies Recruitment Portal
|Name of the Post
|Junior Scientist position
|Last Date to Apply
|As Per Enaex Organization Required
| Bacherlor’s Degree Or B-Tech
|Jobs in Secunda, Mpumalanga
| R 295 407 per year
|Mode of Application
So, we have mentioned all the available details issued on the official website regarding Enaex Recruitment such as the number of available posts, age limit, educational qualification required, and mode of application. For further information, do keep a check on the official website.
With the hope that you have got a clearance about the notice, submit your form in time.
How to Apply for the Enaex Vacancies ?
As already mentioned above, the starting has not been mentioned yet but the closing date for filling in the application form for Enaex Recruitment 2023 has been declared. But still you are advised to keep visiting the official website for further updates.
Always fill the form carefully in order to avoid any mistake.
- Interested candidates need to visit the concerned website at www.enaex.com
- Following that, search for the recruitment section and you will find the Enaex Recruitment 2023.
- After that, click on it and select the link to apply online.
- Before filling it up, be ready with all of the required documents, scanned passport size photo and scanned signature to be needed to complete the application form.
- Now, fill out the application form mentioning all the required details. Be careful to fill correctly. Double-check after filling it.
- After checking it again, click on submit and your final submission of the form will be done.
- After the submission, make sure to download the form and keep copies of it, in case they are needed for further purposes.
Note: If application process goes offline, then you are requested to send the application form to the concerned organization.
Enaex Careers Jobs 2023 Description
Has the Talent Team received the relevant job description? Yes
if not, please send to firstname.lastname@example.org, to enable creation of accurate job ad copy.
- Technical ObjectivesDeliver on the objectives set on KPI’s.Development of analytic laboratory procedures and test methods.Continued evaluation, qualification and characterization of alternative raw materials and new and existing intermediates though maintaining the Technical Sales Support Roadmap strategy.
Ensure all data sheets are created and project timelines are adhered to.
Assist the plant by identifying potential formulation related issues.
Assist with R&D of new formulations either for specific applications in Africa, or for the improvement of the current product basket.
Characterization of all new and existing explosive and intermediate products and establish relevant specifications and data sheets.
Reduce all non-value adding work and improve productivity in the TSS environment.
Ensure that work standards are met according to quantity and due dates.
Ensure technical objectives are achieved and work delivered on time and to requirements.
Ensure understanding and compliance to BU’s Intellectual property guidelines and protocols.
Scan and share information on technical developments and developments in functional area, i.e. literature, patents, technology landscape and relevant industry trends developments and opportunities.
Support opportunities for product and process development and/or improvement to Enaex businesses.
- Product Stewardship ObjectivesEnsure SDS’s are reviewed and relevant SDS’s created.Tre-cards, COA, TDS, BOM ZAX certificates revisions when required.Perform tests on blasting intermediates for ZAX authorization and certification. Ensure that authorization conditions are met.
Ensure all product BOM’s are being reviewed and established in SAP.
Provide approved technical reports on all work performed and maintain the database (SharePoint).
- Quality objectivesComplete investigations of product related complaints with determination of failure mode and recommendations for corrective actions.Maintain a high-quality work standard and ethic.Maintain workbooks, records, and reports to be able to defend intellectual property and audit purposes.
Provide accurate technical proposals and reports which meet professional requirements.
- Technical Sales SupportProvide technical support and knowledge with trials and implementation of proposed new products and marketing initiatives.Identify product related quality and application problems and new opportunities in support of our customers.
- Safety Objectives
Attendance of Plant related SHE meetings, safety stand downs and plant safety exercises.
Be fully aware and comply with the SHE Policy and requirements. Follow procedures to ensure safe operation.
Submission of at least one SLAM per month.
Adherence to safety requirements in all areas of work and visits of the Secunda TSS Lab and plant Area.
Participating in relevant RA’s, Hazops, etc.
Ensure that risk assessments and SLAM’s are performed for non-routine tasks, and that safety procedures are adhered to in day to day research and development.
Achieve safety and risk objectives.
Adherence to safety and other business systems and requirements.
Leadership and Values
Ensure a high standard of teamwork and collaboration between everyone in the TSS team.
Adhere to proper reporting and professional communication conduct within the team and company and other relevant stakeholders.
Take ownership of accountabilities and responsibilities set out to you.
Understand and live the company vision and values.
Support the Enaex vision and values.
Agree and review personal performance goals and the achievement thereof.
Take responsibility for personal performance, improvement, skills development and personal growth.
Relationships, teamwork and collaboration
Ensure continuous innovation in products and product solutions to meet customer expectations.
Attend technical seminars and exhibitions if relevant and share information gained.
Upkeep of the technical interface between TSS and Enaex plants.
Internal communication and teamwork improvement. Ensure more general team discussions are held to keep TSS connected.
Ensure high standard of work and housekeeping maintained
Build constructive working relationships with manager, teams and customers.
Project a positive image of the department.
Demonstrate effective listening and communication skills when dealing with colleagues.
Communicate work in a clear oral and scientific written format.
Readily share information and knowledge with peers and customers.
Capture and share information and knowledge within function as required.
Provide regular feedback to management, team and customers on project progress.
Develop and maintain effective working relationships with managers and peers.
Understand business needs through attendance and participation in relevant technical meetings.
Understand and address customer needs with input from team leader and team members.
Does the role require shift work? No
Does the role require travel? Yes
Does the role require local community sourcing? No
University Bacherlor’s Degree Or B-Tech Chemistry or Chemical Engineering
Frequently Asked Questions Related To Enaex Vacancies “
- How many vacancies are available for this post?
Ans. Till now, the number of vacancies is not cleared so you are advised to keep a check on the official website.
- When is the final date to fill out the application form?
Ans. The final date of applying for the post.