Nedbank Data Analyst Vacancies 2023 Apply Here
Are you interested in Nedbank Data Analyst jobs? And if you are, have you gone through the recent recruitment notices and their respective whereabouts? If not, you must check it immediately. This entire article will tell you about one such recent recruitment notice, namely Nedbank Data Analyst Vacancies 2023 ZA Government Jobs seekers, Download Nedbank Data Analyst Application form.
Kindly read it up to know all the details of the mentioned job post.
Nedbank Data Analyst Vacancies 2023 Detailed Notification
The name of the authority by which this recruitment of Nedbank Data Analyst is being conducted is Nedbank Data Analyst Recruitment Portal for which many vacancies have been out. The total number of vacancies have not been out yet still if you are interested enough, you can check upon it.
Candidates who are of interest are requested to apply for this position whenever the forms will be out and before the final date by visiting the organization’s official website. www.nedbank.co.za
Candidates are advised to first download the official notification from the official website and then read off all the necessary instructions related to the vacancy.
Nedbank Data Analyst Vacancies Important Dates for Vacancy
Many vacancies have been released for this post but might change here and there with further notifications to be issued shortly.
Nedbank Data Analyst Vacancies Eligibility Criteria
Every job notification is released with some eligibility criteria which include some of the rules to be followed by the candidate before deciding to apply for it otherwise they might not be able to do so.
Thus, the eligibility criteria for this post follows:
Nedbank Data Analyst Vacancies Summary:
|Name of the Organization
||Nedbank Vacancies Recruitment Portal
|Name of the Post
|Last Date to Apply
||As Per Nedbank Organization Required
||Bachelors degree in Mathematics
||R 380 062 per year
|Mode of Application
So, we have mentioned all the available details issued on the official website regarding Nedbank Data Analyst Recruitment such as the number of available posts, age limit, educational qualification required, and mode of application. For further information, do keep a check on the official website.
With the hope that you have got a clearance about the notice, submit your form in time.
How to Apply for the Nedbank Data Analyst Vacancies ?
As already mentioned above, the starting has not been mentioned yet but the closing date for filling in the application form for Nedbank Data Analyst Recruitment 2023 has been declared. But still you are advised to keep visiting the official website for further updates.
Always fill the form carefully in order to avoid any mistake.
- Interested candidates need to visit the concerned website at www.nedbank.co.za
- Following that, search for the recruitment section and you will find the Nedbank Data Analyst Recruitment 2023.
- After that, click on it and select the link to apply online.
- Before filling it up, be ready with all of the required documents, scanned passport size photo and scanned signature to be needed to complete the application form.
- Now, fill out the application form mentioning all the required details. Be careful to fill correctly. Double-check after filling it.
- After checking it again, click on submit and your final submission of the form will be done.
- After the submission, make sure to download the form and keep copies of it, in case they are needed for further purposes.
Note: If application process goes offline, then you are requested to send the application form to the concerned organization.
| Nedbank Careers Jobs 2023 Description
To ensure that proper governance is in in place and adhered to related to all technical data (application life cycle management and performance measurements for the IT Balance Scorecard) that serves as input to the Business Intelligence Reports.
- Data governance and Managing master data
- Troubleshoot and root-cause errors
- Report Analysis and monitoring systems
- Data migration and quality checks.
- Perform data analysis in support of ad-hoc requests
- Decipher data for improvement possibilities by collecting; analyzing data and establishing trends or patterns and identify possible solutions
- Analyze and design new features.
- Power BI report development and provide support to business decisions by giving analytical and technical input into the management and stakeholder packs.
- Improve and optimize code on existing systems
- Deploy new models
- Testing practices
- Aid business during model implementation
- Ensure work is completed on time by adhering to the deadlines as per the Service Level Agreements (SLA).
- Contribute to a culture conducive to the achievement of transformation goals by participating in Nedbank Culture building initiatives (e.g. staff surveys etc).
- Participate and support corporate social responsibility initiatives for the achievement of business strategy (e.g. training/awareness on digital forensic examination to external parties on pro bono basis).
- Identify opportunities to improve or enhance processes by identifying and recommending improvements to tools; policies and procedures to add value to Nedbank.
- Add value to Nedbank by identifying opportunities to improve or enhance processes through identifying and recommending improvements and supporting implementation of tools; policies and procedures.
- Ensure that all necessary governance are in place by consistently following the administrative procedures; processes, policies and industry regulations.
- Understand and embrace the Nedbank Vision and Values by demonstrating the values through interaction with team and stakeholders and maintain effective internal and external stakeholder relationships.
- Ensure that own contribution and participation contributes to the achievement of team goals.
- Create and manage own career through guidance and support of management; department and colleagues.
- Improve personal capability and stay abreast of developments in field of expertise by identifying training courses and career progression for self through input and feedback from managers.
- Ensure personal growth and enable effectiveness in performance of roles and responsibilities by ensuring all learning activities are completed; experience practiced and certifications obtained and/or maintained within specified time frames.
- Ensure knowledge management; continuity and team success through constructive participation in a diverse team and sharing information; knowledge and experience with team.
- Minimum 2 years experience in Data Management environment
Essential Qualifications – NQF Level
- Advanced Diplomas/National 1st Degrees
- Bachelors degree in Mathematics /Statistics/Computer Science
Technical / Professional Knowledge
- Data analysis
- Principles of project management
- Relevant regulatory knowledge
- Business writing skills
- Microsoft Office
- Audit reporting
- Audit schedules
- Administrative procedures and systems
- Change management
- Service quality standards
- Stakeholder management
Preference will be given to candidates from the underrepresented groups
Please contact the Nedbank Recruiting Team at +27 860 555 566
Please contact the Nedbank Recruiting Team at +27 860 555 566
Frequently Asked Questions Related To Nedbank Data Analyst Vacancies “
- How many vacancies are available for this post?
Ans. Till now, the number of vacancies is not cleared so you are advised to keep a check on the official website.
- When is the final date to fill out the application form?
Ans. The final date of applying for the post .