Dalitso Holdings Vacancies 2022 Apply Here
Are you interested in Dalitso Holdings jobs? And if you are, have you gone through the recent recruitment notices and their respective whereabouts? If not, you must check it immediately. This entire article will tell you about one such recent recruitment notice, namely Dalitso Holdings Vacancies circular 2022 ZA Government Jobs seekers, Download Dalitso Holdings Application form, Desirous candidates can apply for Current Vacancies in South Africa according to their academic capabilities.
Dalitso Holdings Vacancies 2022 Apply Here @dalitso.co.za You can apply now for Senior Electrical Engineer at Dalitso Holdings Careers Portal
Kindly read it up to know all the details of the mentioned job post.
Dalitso Holdings Vacancies 2022: Detailed Notification
The name of the authority by which this recruitment of Senior Electrical Engineer is being conducted is Dalitso Holdings Recruitment Portal for which many vacancies have been out. The total number of vacancies have not been out yet still if you are interested enough, you can check upon it.
Candidates who are of interest are requested to apply for this position whenever the forms will be out and before the final date by visiting the organization’s official website. dalitso.co.za
Candidates are advised to first download the official notification from the official website and then read off all the necessary instructions related to the vacancy.
Dalitso Holdings Vacancies: Important Dates for Vacancy
Many vacancies have been released for this post but might change here and there with further notifications to be issued shortly.
Dalitso Holdings Vacancies: Eligibility Criteria
Every job notification is released with some eligibility criteria which include some of the rules to be followed by the candidate before deciding to apply for it otherwise they might not be able to do so.
Thus, the eligibility criteria for this post follows:
Dalitso Holdings Careers 2022 Summary:
|Name of the Organization
|Dalitso Holdings Vacancies Recruitment Portal
|Name of the Post
|Senior Electrical Engineer
|Last Date to Apply
|As Per Dalitso Holdings Organization Required
|B. Tech with 13 years working experience
|Jobs in Cape Town
|R 807093.00 per year
|Mode of Application
So, we have mentioned all the available details issued on the official website regarding Dalitso Holdings Recruitment such as the number of available posts, age limit, educational qualification required, and mode of application. For further information, do keep a check on the official website.
With the hope that you have got a clearance about the notice, submit your form in time.
How to Apply for the Dalitso Holdings Vacancies ?
As already mentioned above, the starting has not been mentioned yet but the closing date for filling in the application form for Dalitso Holdings Recruitment 2022 has been declared. But still you are advised to keep visiting the official website for further updates.
Always fill the form carefully in order to avoid any mistake.
- Interested candidates need to visit the concerned website at dalitso.co.za
- Following that, search for the recruitment section and you will find the Dalitso Holdings Recruitment 2022.
- After that, click on it and select the link to apply online.
- Before filling it up, be ready with all of the required documents, scanned passport size photo and scanned signature to be needed to complete the application form.
- Now, fill out the application form mentioning all the required details. Be careful to fill correctly. Double-check after filling it.
- After checking it again, click on submit and your final submission of the form will be done.
- After the submission, make sure to download the form and keep copies of it, in case they are needed for further purposes.
Note: If application process goes offline, then you are requested to send the application form to the concerned organization.
Dalitso Holdings Careers Jobs 2022 Description
- Assume accountability for meeting all requirements associated with electrical power system to enable overall organisational (or system level) objectives are achieved. This may also include ensuring that construction activities are carried out in accordance with the design (NEC4 Supervisor Duties).
- Make technical and operational decisions independently of higher-level authority based on sound knowledge of organizational processes, directives and guidelines and applicable laws.
- Mentor team members and transfer specific technical knowledge.
- Ensure the availability and reliability of electrical plant through effective planning, maintenance, and repairs in accordance with standards, procedures, policies, directives and work practices.
- Oversee the construction, from a client perspective, related to establishment, upgrades and expansion of the electrical network both in the Karoo as well as Cape Town (if required)
- Oversee maintenance and repairs of electrical distribution equipment.
- Assume professional responsibility for providing proven specialist/technical expertise and leading a diverse team and resources including external suppliers/stakeholders to achieve relevant objectives.
- Lead a team of engineers/technicians to develop solution(s) to fulfil requirements at subsystem and system levels and take professional responsibility for these solutions.
- Innovate and perform parallel trade studies towards providing optimal solutions – including compliance with relevant statutory laws and regulations.
- B. Tech with 13 years working experience, or B. Eng./BSc. Eng./MTech with 9 years working experience, or M. Eng. with 7 years’ experience, or PhD with 5 years’ experience
- Government Certificate of Competency (GCC) in Electrical Engineering
- Registered with ECSA either PR.ENG or PR. Tech or PR cert Eng.
- Experience in the construction, operation, maintenance and repair of Electrical Distribution systems and renewable energy installations, up to and including 132 kV.
- Preferably come from a consulting engineering background.
- Previous experience on multi-disciplinary projects (Conceptual Stage to Construction Close-out)
- Held position of responsibility and accountable for designs and project delivery
- Experienced with complete project lifecycle from inception to close-out
- Experience of working in the Karoo is desirable
- Construction of major electrical projects covering large geographical areas
- Renewable energy installation and designs, particularly solar PV and Battery Energy Storage Systems
- Project Management:
- Monitoring and reporting of technical progress and cost against project schedules, risk dentification, planning, management and
- reporting analysis and development, implementation, and control of risk mitigation strategies where applicable.
- Facilitation of effective communication and workflow both internally and externally.
- Monitoring and management of project appointed consulting engineers, construction contractors, design engineers or specialists.
- Change control.
- Input to work package status reporting.
- Ensuring that costs are contained, and options are chosen which reduce costs without degrading performance.
- Knowledge of:
- Radio astronomy infrastructure projects
- Karoo environmental conditions and communities
Frequently Asked Questions Related To Dalitso Holdings Vacancies “
- How many vacancies are available for this post?
Ans. Till now, the number of vacancies is not cleared so you are advised to keep a check on the official website.
- When is the final date to fill out the application form?
Ans. The final date of applying for the post.