Sapientis Africa Vacancies 2023 Apply Here
Are you interested in Sapientis Africa jobs? And if you are, have you gone through the recent recruitment notices and their respective whereabouts? If not, you must check it immediately. This entire article will tell you about one such recent recruitment notice, namely Sapientis Africa Vacancies circular 2023 ZA Government Jobs seekers, Download Sapientis Africa Application form, Desirous candidates can apply for Current Vacancies in South Africa according to their academic capabilities.
Sapientis Africa Vacancies 2023 Apply Here @sapientis.co.za You can apply now for Senior Payroll Manager at Sapientis Africa Careers Portal
Kindly read it up to know all the details of the mentioned job post.
Sapientis Africa Vacancies 2023: Detailed Notification
The name of the authority by which this recruitment of Senior Payroll Manager is being conducted is Sapientis Africa Recruitment Portal for which many vacancies have been out. The total number of vacancies have not been out yet still if you are interested enough, you can check upon it.
Candidates who are of interest are requested to apply for this position whenever the forms will be out and before the final date by visiting the organization’s official website. sapientis.co.za
Candidates are advised to first download the official notification from the official website and then read off all the necessary instructions related to the vacancy.
Sapientis Africa Vacancies: Important Dates for Vacancy
Many vacancies have been released for this post but might change here and there with further notifications to be issued shortly.
Sapientis Africa Vacancies: Eligibility Criteria
Every job notification is released with some eligibility criteria which include some of the rules to be followed by the candidate before deciding to apply for it otherwise they might not be able to do so.
Thus, the eligibility criteria for this post follows:
Sapientis Africa Careers 2023 Summary:
|Name of the Organization
||Sapientis Africa Vacancies Recruitment Portal
|Name of the Post
||Senior Payroll Manager
|Last Date to Apply
||As Per Sapientis Africa Organization Required
||Jobs in Johannesburg, Gauteng
||R 62 038 per year
|Mode of Application
So, we have mentioned all the available details issued on the official website regarding Sapientis Africa Recruitment such as the number of available posts, age limit, educational qualification required, and mode of application. For further information, do keep a check on the official website.
With the hope that you have got a clearance about the notice, submit your form in time.
How to Apply for the Sapientis Africa Vacancies ?
As already mentioned above, the starting has not been mentioned yet but the closing date for filling in the application form for Sapientis Africa Recruitment 2023 has been declared. But still you are advised to keep visiting the official website for further updates.
Always fill the form carefully in order to avoid any mistake.
- Interested candidates need to visit the concerned website at sapientis.co.za
- Following that, search for the recruitment section and you will find the Sapientis Africa Recruitment 2023.
- After that, click on it and select the link to apply online.
- Before filling it up, be ready with all of the required documents, scanned passport size photo and scanned signature to be needed to complete the application form.
- Now, fill out the application form mentioning all the required details. Be careful to fill correctly. Double-check after filling it.
- After checking it again, click on submit and your final submission of the form will be done.
- After the submission, make sure to download the form and keep copies of it, in case they are needed for further purposes.
Note: If application process goes offline, then you are requested to send the application form to the concerned organization.
Sapientis Africa Careers Jobs 2023 Description
We are urgently seeking a skilled and commercially astute Payroll Manager for a senior role based in the Northern Suburbs of Johannesburg for a leading ICT conglomerate.
This is a role that requires multi-country payroll experience with the ability to thrive under pressure.
You will need to meet the following requirements:
- B. Com (or similar business related) Undergraduate Degree (HR/Payroll or similar)
- SAPA designation strongly preferred
- Payroll Experience (at least 8 years) for large staff compliment (450+)
- Extensive knowledge and understanding of South African Tax Legislation
- Payroll experience for staff outside of South Africa including: Kenya, Mozambique, Tanzania, Uganda and/or Mauritius
- Experience / exposure to the Telecoms / ICT sector would be highly desirable
- Skilled communicator with strong verbal and written abilities
- Knowledge / expertise with VIP Payroll and/or VIP Sage 300
Roles and responsibilities will include but not be limited to:
- Running payroll for staff compliment of over 450 across a number of countries in Africa
- Performing audits on payroll master data integrity.
- Responsible for the testing and implementation of all statutory amendments affecting employee earnings.
- Ensuring systems are set-up and updated to reflect our current employee base, including wages, benefits, sick and vacation time in line with contracts (union and non-union)
- Balancing the payroll accounts by resolving payroll discrepancies.
- Ensure Statutory payroll Reporting to regulatory bodies is accurate and on-time (SARS tax, ETI, Foreign tax offices, UIF, Skills levies etc
- Maintaining and ensuring budgets are accurate, annual, in accordance to the timetable, according to departmental, divisional plan and monthly reviews.
- Maintaining payroll guidelines by writing and updating policies and procedures and update relevant stakeholders on changes.
- Managing regular preparation of relevant management reports, including weekly, monthly, quarterly and year-end reports (gross payroll, hours worked, vacation accrual, tax deductions, benefit deductions, etc.)
Location: Johannesburg (Northern Suburbs)
Package: Negotiable and commensurate with experienceFor a confidential discussion please contact us or email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org (Reference: PYM_CST_GP)
Frequently Asked Questions Related To Sapientis Africa Vacancies “
- How many vacancies are available for this post?
Ans. Till now, the number of vacancies is not cleared so you are advised to keep a check on the official website.
- When is the final date to fill out the application form?
Ans. The final date of applying for the post.