World Health Organization Vacancies 2022 Apply Here
Are you interested in World Health Organization jobs? And if you are, have you gone through the recent recruitment notices and their respective whereabouts? If not, you must check it immediately. This entire article will tell you about one such recent recruitment notice, namely World Health Organization Vacancies circular 2022 ZA Government Jobs seekers, Download World Health Organization Application form, Desirous candidates can apply for Current Vacancies in South Africa according to their academic capabilities.
World Health Organization Vacancies 2022 Apply Here @www.who.int You can apply now for Procurement Officer at World Health Organization Careers Portal
Kindly read it up to know all the details of the mentioned job post.
World Health Organization Vacancies 2022: Detailed Notification
The name of the authority by which this recruitment of Procurement Officer is being conducted is World Health Organization Recruitment Portal for which many vacancies have been out. The total number of vacancies have not been out yet still if you are interested enough, you can check upon it.
Candidates who are of interest are requested to apply for this position whenever the forms will be out and before the final date by visiting the organization’s official website. www.who.int
Candidates are advised to first download the official notification from the official website and then read off all the necessary instructions related to the vacancy.
World Health Organization Vacancies: Important Dates for Vacancy
Many vacancies have been released for this post but might change here and there with further notifications to be issued shortly.
World Health Organization Vacancies: Eligibility Criteria
Every job notification is released with some eligibility criteria which include some of the rules to be followed by the candidate before deciding to apply for it otherwise they might not be able to do so.
Thus, the eligibility criteria for this post follows:
World Health Organization Careers 2022 Summary:
|Name of the Organization
|World Health Organization Vacancies Recruitment Portal
|Name of the Post
|Last Date to Apply
|postgraduate degree in business administration
|R571 696 a year
|Mode of Application
So, we have mentioned all the available details issued on the official website regarding World Health Organization Recruitment such as the number of available posts, age limit, educational qualification required, and mode of application. For further information, do keep a check on the official website.
With the hope that you have got a clearance about the notice, submit your form in time.
How to Apply for the World Health Organization Vacancies ?
As already mentioned above, the starting has not been mentioned yet but the closing date for filling in the application form for World Health Organization Recruitment 2022 has been declared. But still you are advised to keep visiting the official website for further updates.
Always fill the form carefully in order to avoid any mistake.
- Interested candidates need to visit the concerned website at www.who.int
- Following that, search for the recruitment section and you will find the World Health Organization Recruitment 2022.
- After that, click on it and select the link to apply online.
- Before filling it up, be ready with all of the required documents, scanned passport size photo and scanned signature to be needed to complete the application form.
- Now, fill out the application form mentioning all the required details. Be careful to fill correctly. Double-check after filling it.
- After checking it again, click on submit and your final submission of the form will be done.
- After the submission, make sure to download the form and keep copies of it, in case they are needed for further purposes.
Note: If application process goes offline, then you are requested to send the application form to the concerned organization.
World Health Organization Careers Jobs 2022 Description
Grade : NO-A
Contractual Arrangement : Fixed-term appointment
Contract Duration (Years, Months, Days) : two years
Job Posting : Oct 11, 2022, 6:12:08 AM
Closing Date : Oct 24, 2022, 4:59:00 PM
Primary Location : South Africa-Pretoria
Organization : AF_ZAF South Africa
IMPORTANT NOTICE: Please note that the deadline for receipt of applications indicated above reflects your personal device’s system settings.
Country Administrative Support Units (CSUs) have been established in the organizational structure to assist managers and staff in fully discharging their responsibilities in the Global Management Information System (GSM) environment and to ensure compliance with institutional policies,procedures, rules and regulations on all administrative and financial matters and transactions in the context of an enterprise resource planning (ERP)system.
Advises the head of the WHO country office for informed decision-making on procurement transactions;• Coordinates the preparation and submission of procurement plans by the various organizational groups of the budget center;• Prepares and monitors the implementation of the procurement plan ensuring that objectives and priorities are met and on track;• Evaluates requests from technical units and partners and advises on compliance with the Organization’s rules and regulations;• Administers procurement resources and ensures the consistent and efficient use of standard procurement procedures;• Maintains the database of pre-qualified and evaluated suppliers;• Maintains and monitors the overall activities of procurement, logistics and contracting services for the office by using the Oracle system in gsm oracle and other purchasing tools, including business intelligence (BI), and providing reports,data and statistics;• Provides advice to unit/program managers and managers and staff on procurement,logistics and contractual services;• Ensures the smooth running of purchasing operations, including the ordering and delivery of goods and services;• Maintains regular contact with the Contracting and Procurement Unit (SPC) of the Regional Office and follows up on decisions taken by the Contract Review Board (CRC);• Tracks the shipment of ordered items with shipping companies and liaises with local authorities for tax exemption and timely customs clearance of goods;• Provides the secretariat of the local procurement committee;• Analyzes and/or evaluates supplier performance with other designated personnel; and • Performs other related duties as assigned.
Essential: A first-level university degree in business administration, public administration, management or a related field
Desirable: A postgraduate degree in business administration, public administration,management or a related field.
Essential: At least one (1) year of experience, some of which in an international context, in the field of procurement and logistics services for a program. Experience inthe use of corporate resource planning systems or similar software packages
Strong purchasing and budgeting knowledge and skills.• Concrete skills in the implementation of service operations and purchasing processes.• Strong skills in the use of corporate resource planning systems or similar software packages.• Strong computer skills in office applications, including Excel, Power Point and Word.
Respecting and promoting individual and cultural differences
Moving forward in a changing environment
Essential: Expert knowledge of English.
Desirable: Intermediate knowledge of French.
Remuneration comprises an annual base salary starting at ZAR 571,696 (subject to mandatory deductions for pension contributions and health insurance, as applicable) and 30 days of annual leave.
- This vacancy notice may be used to fill other similar positions at the same grade level
- Only candidates under serious consideration will be contacted.
- A written test may be used as a form of screening.
- In the event that your candidature is retained for an interview, you will be required to provide, in advance, a scanned copy of the degree(s)/diploma(s)/certificate(s) required for this position. WHO only considers higher educational qualifications obtained from an institution accredited/recognized in the World Higher Education Database (WHED), a list updated by the International Association of Universities (IAU)/United Nations Educational, Scientific and Cultural Organization (UNESCO). The list can be accessed through the link: http://www.whed.net/. Some professional certificates may not appear in the WHED and will require individual review.
- Any appointment/extension of appointment is subject to WHO Staff Regulations, Staff Rules and Manual.
- For information on WHO’s operations please visit: http://www.who.int.
- WHO is committed to workforce diversity.
- WHO prides itself on a workforce that adheres to the highest ethical and professional standards and that is committed to put the WHO Values Charter into practice.
- WHO has zero tolerance towards sexual exploitation and abuse (SEA), sexual harassment and other types of abusive conduct (i.e., discrimination, abuse of authority and harassment). All members of the WHO workforce have a role to play in promoting a safe and respectful workplace and should report to WHO any actual or suspected cases of SEA, sexual harassment and other types of abusive conduct. To ensure that individuals with a substantiated history of SEA, sexual harassment or other types of abusive conduct are not hired by the Organization, WHO will conduct a background verification of final candidates.
- WHO has a smoke-free environment and does not recruit smokers or users of any form of tobacco.
- This is a National Professional Officer position. Therefore, only applications from nationals of the country where the duty station is located will be accepted. Applicants who are not nationals of this country will not be considered.
Frequently Asked Questions Related To World Health Organization Vacancies “
- How many vacancies are available for this post?
Ans. Till now, the number of vacancies is not cleared so you are advised to keep a check on the official website.
- When is the final date to fill out the application form?
Ans. The final date of applying for the post.