Woolworths Vacancies 2023 Apply Online
Are you interested in PERSONAL ASSISTANT III jobs? And if you are, have you gone through the recent recruitment notices and their respective whereabouts? If not, you must check it immediately. This entire article will tell you about one such recent recruitment notice, namely Woolworths Vacancies circular 2023 ZA Government Jobs seekers, Download Woolworths Application form, Desirous candidates can apply for Current Vacancies in South Africa according to their academic capabilities.
Woolworths Vacancies 2023 Apply Here @www.woolworths.co.za You can apply now for PERSONAL ASSISTANT III at Woolworths Vacancies Careers Portal
Kindly read it up to know all the details of the mentioned job post.
Woolworths Vacancies 2023: Detailed Notification
The name of the authority by which this recruitment of Woolworths is being conducted is Woolworths Recruitment Portal for which many vacancies have been out. The total number of vacancies have not been out yet still if you are interested enough, you can check upon it.
Candidates who are of interest are requested to apply for this position whenever the forms will be out and before the final date by visiting the organization’s official website. www.woolworths.co.za
Candidates are advised to first download the official notification from the official website and then read off all the necessary instructions related to the vacancy.
Woolworths Vacancies: Important Dates for Vacancy
Many vacancies have been released for this post but might change here and there with further notifications to be issued shortly.
Woolworths Vacancies: Eligibility Criteria
Every job notification is released with some eligibility criteria which include some of the rules to be followed by the candidate before deciding to apply for it otherwise they might not be able to do so.
Thus, the eligibility criteria for this post follows:
Woolworths Vacancies Summary:
|Name of the Organization
||Woolworths Vacancies Recruitment Portal
|Name of the Post
||PERSONAL ASSISTANT III
|Last Date to Apply
||As Per Woolworths Organization Required
||Jobs In Cape Town, Western Cape
||R 178 498 per year
|Mode of Application
So, we have mentioned all the available details issued on the official website regarding Woolworths Recruitment such as the number of available posts, age limit, educational qualification required, and mode of application. For further information, do keep a check on the official website.
With the hope that you have got a clearance about the notice, submit your form in time.
How to Apply for the Woolworths Vacancies ?
As already mentioned above, the starting has not been mentioned yet but the closing date for filling in the application form for Woolworths Recruitment 2023 has been declared. But still you are advised to keep visiting the official website for further updates.
Always fill the form carefully in order to avoid any mistake.
- Interested candidates need to visit the concerned website at www.woolworths.co.za
- Following that, search for the recruitment section and you will find the Woolworths Recruitment 2023.
- After that, click on it and select the link to apply online.
- Before filling it up, be ready with all of the required documents, scanned passport size photo and scanned signature to be needed to complete the application form.
- Now, fill out the application form mentioning all the required details. Be careful to fill correctly. Double-check after filling it.
- After checking it again, click on submit and your final submission of the form will be done.
- After the submission, make sure to download the form and keep copies of it, in case they are needed for further purposes.
Note: If application process goes offline, then you are requested to send the application form to the concerned organization.
Woolworths Careers Jobs 2023 Description
To provide a confidential, professional, and comprehensive service to the BU management team, that includes critical business-orientated, secretarial, and administrative support.
- Provide an advanced, efficient, confidential administrative service to the BU management team, including travel arrangements, agenda co-ordination, document preparation, screening calls, managing email, office management, presentations, minute taking etc.
- Conduct general housekeeping of to the BU management office to facilitate a professional environment.
- Ensure effective diary management for the General Manager Transport Operations (and other management members where required) by efficiently scheduling appointments and following up on diary requests to ensure appropriate and constructive allocation of time.
- Preparing internal communication on behalf of to the BU management team: Business updates, presentations etc.
- Staying abreast of all current activities within the business and as far as possible, related issues outside Woolworths.
- Timeously follow up on projects and actions delegated by to the BU management to the team.
- Define and analyse problems and select most appropriate course of action to ensure issue is dealt with efficiently and effectively. Channel priority actions to accountable people.
- Deal with end-to-end problem resolution and anticipation of impacts by managing several different tasks simultaneously and prioritising appropriately.
- Build effective relationships with all internal and external key stakeholders to gain an understanding of all stakeholders’ responsibilities and accountabilities e.g., Travel office, facilities, printing, conference vendors etc.
- Assist the Business Unit with coordinating and consolidating activities related to GBJ and BEE for Supply Chain.
- Coordinating road shows and integration with the Business Unit’s with respect to the GBJ and BEE scorecards.
- Integrate with Central Procurement to monitor the Enterprise Development and Supplier Development programmes in Supply Chain.
- Play a large personal customer liaison role that requires the professional resolution and tracking of escalated customer complaints.
- Co-ordinate team events on request e.g., conferences, team building sessions etc.
- Provide team support by preparing presentations and arranging travel on request.
- Assist the Transport Finance Manager with accurately and timeously complete the processing of invoices.
- Conduct the ordering of stationery for the business unit as required.
- Effectively deal with sensitive and confidential information.
- Manage filing system ensuring files are accurately and timeously filed to ensure that it is on hand when requested.
- Manage the Office Cleaning staff.
What theoretical knowledge (e.g., degree / diploma) does the job require?
- 3-Year Secretarial diploma or business orientated diploma or other relevant qualification
What experience (e.g., previous exposure) does the job require?
- Minimum 5 years’ work experience in a similar role
- Dictaphone typing experience essential
- Shorthand advantageous
- Valid drivers’ license advantageous
- Knowledge and practical working experience on Microsoft Outlook, Word, Excel, and PowerPoint at the Intermediate level is critical
Other job requirements
- Ability to work flexible hours in line with the business requirements
The deliverables are not limited to the accountabilities specified in the job advert. These key accountabilities highlight the focus areas of the job. Specific and/or additional deliverables can be requested by management. The key responsibilities and accountabilities may change from time to time in response to changes in business strategy, operational requirements and shift rotation.
“As a proud South African brand, Woolworths is committed to transformation. Meeting our employment equity goals will be taken into account in our recruitment decisions.”
Please specify on your CV and/or applications which position you are applying for.
Note: If you have not had a response within 6 weeks of the closing date of this advert, your application has been deemed unsuccessful.
Woolworths is an equal employment opportunity company that is committed to inclusion and diversity
Frequently Asked Questions Related To Woolworths Vacancies “
- How many vacancies are available for this post?
Ans. Till now, the number of vacancies is not cleared so you are advised to keep a check on the official website.
- When is the final date to fill out the application form?
Ans. The final date of applying for the post .