Transnet Vacancies 2023 Apply Here
Are you interested in Transnet jobs? And if you are, have you gone through the recent recruitment notices and their respective whereabouts? If not, you must check it immediately. This entire article will tell you about one such recent recruitment notice, namely Transnet Vacancies circular 2023 ZA Government Jobs seekers, Download Transnet Application form, Desirous candidates can apply for Current Vacancies in South Africa according to their academic capabilities.
Transnet Vacancies 2023 Apply Here @ www.transnet.net You can apply now for Integration Systems Analyst at Transnet Careers Portal
Kindly read it up to know all the details of the mentioned job post.
Transnet Vacancies 2023: Detailed Notification
The name of the authority by which this recruitment of Integration Systems Analyst is being conducted is Transnet Recruitment Portal for which many vacancies have been out. The total number of vacancies have not been out yet still if you are interested enough, you can check upon it.
Candidates who are of interest are requested to apply for this position whenever the forms will be out and before the final date by visiting the organization’s official website. www.transnet.net
Candidates are advised to first download the official notification from the official website and then read off all the necessary instructions related to the vacancy.
Transnet Vacancies: Important Dates for Vacancy
Many vacancies have been released for this post but might change here and there with further notifications to be issued shortly.
Transnet Vacancies: Eligibility Criteria
Every job notification is released with some eligibility criteria which include some of the rules to be followed by the candidate before deciding to apply for it otherwise they might not be able to do so.
Thus, the eligibility criteria for this post follows:
Transnet Careers 2023 Summary:
|Name of the Organization
||Transnet Vacancies Recruitment Portal
|Name of the Post
||Integration Systems Analyst
|Last Date to Apply
||As Per Transnet Organization Required
||Jobs in Durban, KwaZulu-Natal
||R 559 411 per year
|Mode of Application
So, we have mentioned all the available details issued on the official website regarding Transnet Recruitment such as the number of available posts, age limit, educational qualification required, and mode of application. For further information, do keep a check on the official website.
With the hope that you have got a clearance about the notice, submit your form in time.
How to Apply for the Transnet Vacancies ?
As already mentioned above, the starting has not been mentioned yet but the closing date for filling in the application form for Transnet Recruitment 2023 has been declared. But still you are advised to keep visiting the official website for further updates.
Always fill the form carefully in order to avoid any mistake.
- Interested candidates need to visit the concerned website at www.transnet.net
- Following that, search for the recruitment section and you will find the Transnet Recruitment 2023.
- After that, click on it and select the link to apply online.
- Before filling it up, be ready with all of the required documents, scanned passport size photo and scanned signature to be needed to complete the application form.
- Now, fill out the application form mentioning all the required details. Be careful to fill correctly. Double-check after filling it.
- After checking it again, click on submit and your final submission of the form will be done.
- After the submission, make sure to download the form and keep copies of it, in case they are needed for further purposes.
Note: If application process goes offline, then you are requested to send the application form to the concerned organization.
Transnet Careers Jobs 2023 Description
This advert is open for application by external applicants.
Equity Statement :Preference will be given to suitably qualified Applicants who are members of the
designated groups in line with the Employment Equity Plan and Targets of the Organisation/Operating
Applicants that are interested in applying for any of the advertised positions must apply by registering on the Careers section
of the Transnet Internet. Please take care in completing all required details on the profile, and then apply for the position.
Alternative Application Methods: (Completed Curriculum Vitae to be submitted)
The closing date is on 31.01.2023. It is the responsibility of the applicant to ensure that HR has received the application
before the closing date of the advertisement.
Note: if you have not been contacted within 30 days of the closing date of this advertisement please consider your
application as unsuccessful.
Any questions regarding the application or recruitment process should be sent in writing to
We urge all our employees, clients, members of the public and our suppliers to report any kind of fraud or corruption at
Transnet. Call the hotline toll free number: 0800 003 056 or email Transnet@tip-offs.com
Operating Division : TPT POD Corporate H/O
Position Title : Integration Systems Analyst
Employee Group : Permanent
Department : ICT
Location : Durban
Reporting To : Executive Manager: ICT
Grade Level : F
Reference Number : 202364
The specification and design of IT solutions to meet the system integration requirements of TPT.
- Integration between TPT systems,
- Integration between TPT systems and those of other Transnet business units,
- Integration between TPT systems and the systems of our customers.
The design, creation, testing and documentation of new and amended programs from suppliedspecifications in accordance with agreed standards.
Ensure smooth operations of relevant IT systems that complement the business.
1. Define system integration requirements, design specifications and systems documentation.
2. Data modelling, procedural and technical designs according to application development methods, techniques and
3. Structured reviews and software testing.
4. Systems Implementation, Training and Support.
5. Cost estimation, feasibility studies and other budget requirements.
6. Project Management and Execution.
7. Staff Management and Leadership.
8. Interact daily with customers; and providing superior 1st and 2nd line support.
9. Evaluate new technologies industry practices to ensure continuous improvements in our electronic commerce processes
10. Development of Webservices (REST, SOAP, WSDL, HTTP, JMS etc).
11. Ability to develop utilising AS1, AS2, AS3 communication protocols.
12. Must be able to install, configure, manage SSL Certificates for encryption and security on EDI messages and servers.
13. Web development is required for application portals (JSP, Java scripts, HTML).
14. MS Sql Server 2005-2016 development for query extracts and management of the WebMethods databases and
15. Upgrade and maintenance of the WebMethods Infrastructure and Software.
16. Management of the SSL and communications to the TPT owned Spotlight Application used by external customers.
17. Develop and Maintain all Standard Operating Procedures and Disaster Recovery Plans for EDI and WebMethods.
18. Manage the support and uptime of the EDI WebMethods and FTP Server environments.
19. Perform audit, governance, risk and compliance tasks on a daily, weekly, monthly, quarterly, yearly.
20. Put into place controls to secure and manage the WebMethods and EDI environments.
Qualifications & Experience:
- B-Degree/ B-Tech related to ICT field or NQF Level F with IT Modules
- 5 years IT experience in Electronic Data InterChange (EDI)
- Preferred Experience in Webmethods
- 1-2 years in management
- Service Design
- Service Operation
- Continual Service Improvement
- Financial Management
- Disruptive Technology
- Strategic Alignment
- Inspiring People
- Business Performance & Delivery
- Relationship Management
- Managing Compliance
- Emotional Intelligence
Frequently Asked Questions Related To Transnet Vacancies “
- How many vacancies are available for this post?
Ans. Till now, the number of vacancies is not cleared so you are advised to keep a check on the official website.
- When is the final date to fill out the application form?
Ans. The final date of applying for the post.