Wabtec Vacancies 2022 Apply Here
Are you interested in Wabtec jobs? And if you are, have you gone through the recent recruitment notices and their respective whereabouts? If not, you must check it immediately. This entire article will tell you about one such recent recruitment notice, namely Wabtec Vacancies circular 2022 ZA Government Jobs seekers, Download Wabtec Application form, Desirous candidates can apply for Current Vacancies in South Africa according to their academic capabilities.
Wabtec Vacancies 2022 Apply Here @www.WabtecCorp.com You can apply now for Assembly & Test Technician at Wabtec Careers Portal
Kindly read it up to know all the details of the mentioned job post.
Wabtec Vacancies 2022: Detailed Notification
The name of the authority by which this recruitment of Assembly & Test Technician is being conducted is Wabtec Recruitment Portal for which many vacancies have been out. The total number of vacancies have not been out yet still if you are interested enough, you can check upon it.
Candidates who are of interest are requested to apply for this position whenever the forms will be out and before the final date by visiting the organization’s official website. www.WabtecCorp.com
Candidates are advised to first download the official notification from the official website and then read off all the necessary instructions related to the vacancy.
Wabtec Vacancies: Important Dates for Vacancy
Many vacancies have been released for this post but might change here and there with further notifications to be issued shortly.
Wabtec Vacancies: Eligibility Criteria
Every job notification is released with some eligibility criteria which include some of the rules to be followed by the candidate before deciding to apply for it otherwise they might not be able to do so.
Thus, the eligibility criteria for this post follows:
Wabtec Careers 2022 Summary:
|Name of the Organization
||Wabtec Vacancies Recruitment Portal
|Name of the Post
||Assembly & Test Technician
|Last Date to Apply
||As Per Sonae Arauco Organization Required
||Kempton Park, Gauteng
||R 13459 Per Month
|Mode of Application
So, we have mentioned all the available details issued on the official website regarding Wabtec Recruitment such as the number of available posts, age limit, educational qualification required, and mode of application. For further information, do keep a check on the official website.
With the hope that you have got a clearance about the notice, submit your form in time.
How to Apply for the Wabtec Vacancies ?
As already mentioned above, the starting has not been mentioned yet but the closing date for filling in the application form for Wabtec Recruitment 2022 has been declared. But still you are advised to keep visiting the official website for further updates.
Always fill the form carefully in order to avoid any mistake.
- Interested candidates need to visit the concerned website at www.WabtecCorp.com
- Following that, search for the recruitment section and you will find the Wabtec Recruitment 2022.
- After that, click on it and select the link to apply online.
- Before filling it up, be ready with all of the required documents, scanned passport size photo and scanned signature to be needed to complete the application form.
- Now, fill out the application form mentioning all the required details. Be careful to fill correctly. Double-check after filling it.
- After checking it again, click on submit and your final submission of the form will be done.
- After the submission, make sure to download the form and keep copies of it, in case they are needed for further purposes.
Note: If application process goes offline, then you are requested to send the application form to the concerned organization.
Wabtec Careers Jobs 2022 Description
Wabtec Corporation is a leading global provider of equipment, systems, digital solutions and value-added services for freight and transit rail. Drawing on nearly four centuries of collective experience across Wabtec, GE Transportation and Faiveley Transport, the company has unmatched digital expertise, technological innovation, and world-class manufacturing and services, enabling the digital-rail-and-transit ecosystems. Wabtec is focused on performance that drives progress, creating transportation solutions that move and improve the world. Wabtec has approximately 27,000 employees in facilities throughout the world. Visit the company’s new website at:
It’s not just about your career… or your job title…it’s about who you are and the impact you are going to make on the world. Do you want to go into uncharted waters…do things that haven’t been done to make yours and someone else’s life better? Wabtec has been doing that for decades and we will continue to do so! Through our people, leadership development, services, technology and scale, Wabtec delivers better outcomes for global customers by speaking the language of industry.
Position: Assembly Technician
Position Title: Assembly Technician
Reporting To: Production Supervisor, Wabtec SA
Reporting Relationship: This position does not have direct reports.
Primary Purpose of Role: To work in a production environment to – Assemble components in sub-assembly and final assembly form, repair environment, to inspect, measure & test components & parts, conduct repairs; along with teardown-clean-assemble & test rail products for those in a production cell. Furthermore, fault finding analysis, develop reports as per work conducted or investigations completed and training to customer sites, assemble or dismantle units as and when required (Mechanical & Electrical), conduct repairs on units returned from the field service or
- Positions and aligns parts in specified relationship to each other in jig, fixture, or another holding device.
- Crimps, stakes, screws, bolts, rivets, welds, solders, cements, press fits, or performs similar operations to join or secure parts in place, using hand tools, power tools, machines, and equipment.
- Mounts assembled components, such as transformers, resistors, transistors, capacitors, integrated circuits, and sockets, on chassis panel.
- Connects component lead wires to printed circuit or routes and connects wires between individual component leads and other components, connectors, terminals, and contact points, using soldering, welding, thermocompression, or related bonding procedures and equipment.
- Installs finished assemblies or subassemblies in cases and cabinets.
- Assembles and attaches hardware, such as caps, clamps, knobs, and switches, to assemblies.
- Performs intermediate assembly tasks, such as potting, encapsulating, sanding, cleaning, epoxy bonding, curing, stamping, etching, impregnating, and colour coding parts and assemblies.
- Tends machines that press, shape, or wind component parts.
- Adjusts or trims materials from components to achieve specified electrical or dimensional characteristics.
- Performs on-line go-not-go testing and inspection, using magnifying devices, measuring instruments, and electronic test equipment, to ensure parts and assemblies meet production specifications and standards.
- Maintains a clean and organized work area to facilitate manufacturing functions.
- May perform assembly operations under microscope or another magnifying device.
- Set up and operate test equipment to evaluate performance of developmental parts, assemblies, or systems under simulated operating conditions, and record results
- Study, shop drawings and design for sound mechanical & electrical engineering practice and conformance with established safety and design criteria, and recommend approval or disapproval
- Collaborate with all personnel to identify, define and solve developmental problems
- Build, calibrate, maintain, troubleshoot, and repair mechanical/electrical instruments or testing equipment on site or off site
- Analyse and interpret test information to resolve design-related problems
- Manage accurate consumables stock levels.
- Carry out minor factory maintenance, improvement and production cell setup & relocation activities
- Fill out daily job activities and daily tasks completed in relations to production targets.
- Work with international partners online via “TEAMS” to troubleshoot and conduct assembly and testing of components, develop reports as needed.
- Qualified artisan (Fitter, Electrician) N4, N5, N6, T2, T3 will be considered
- Maintenance and repairs to Freight & Passenger train set, Brake systems, control units will be an advantage
- Pneumatics and Electrical experience in a factory setting and-or on fault finding and repairs preferred.
- Exposure to the Railway Rolling stock will be an advantage
Essential work skills
- Ability to solve practical problems
- Adherence to company policies and procedures including Quality Assurance and safety
- Knowledge of Health and Safety Legislations
- Computer literacy (MS Office)
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Sound verbal and written communication skills·
- Valid driver’s licence – Code 8 advantageous.
- High standard of numeracy, accuracy with attention to detail
- A team player with flexible approach and a willingness to learn
- Willing to mentor and coach junior technicians.
- A self-starter who is proactive and can set and achieve goals
- Strong organizational skills
- Hard working with a proven track record of skilled, hands-on trade related experience required.
- Punctual and good work ethics
Wabtec Corporation is committed to taking on the world’s toughest challenges. In order to fulfill that commitment we rely on a culture of leadership, diversity and inclusiveness. We aim to employ the world’s brightest minds to help us create a limitless source of ideas and opportunities. We believe in hiring talented people of varied backgrounds, experiences and styles…people like you! Wabtec Corporation is committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or expression, or protected Veteran status. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know.
Frequently Asked Questions Related To Wabtec Vacancies “
- How many vacancies are available for this post?
Ans. Till now, the number of vacancies is not cleared so you are advised to keep a check on the official website.
- When is the final date to fill out the application form?
Ans. The final date of applying for the post.