Affirmative Portfolios Director General Vacancies 2022 Apply Here
Are you interested in Director General jobs? And if you are, have you gone through the recent recruitment notices and their respective whereabouts? If not, you must check it immediately. This entire article will tell you about one such recent recruitment notice, namely Affirmative Portfolios Vacancies circular 2022 ZA Government Jobs seekers, Download Affirmative Portfolios Application form, Desirous candidates can apply for Current Vacancies in South Africa according to their academic capabilities.
Affirmative Portfolios Vacancies 2022 Apply Here @ affirmativeportfolios.co.za You can apply now for Director General at Affirmative Portfolios Careers Portal
Kindly read it up to know all the details of the mentioned job post.
Affirmative Portfolios Director General Vacancies 2022: Detailed Notification
The name of the authority by which this recruitment of Director General is being conducted is Affirmative Portfolios Recruitment Portal for which many vacancies have been out. The total number of vacancies have not been out yet still if you are interested enough, you can check upon it.
Candidates who are of interest are requested to apply for this position whenever the forms will be out and before the final date by visiting the organization’s official website. affirmativeportfolios.co.za
Candidates are advised to first download the official notification from the official website and then read off all the necessary instructions related to the vacancy.
Affirmative Portfolios Director General Vacancies: Important Dates for Vacancy
Many vacancies have been released for this post but might change here and there with further notifications to be issued shortly.
Affirmative Portfolios Director General Vacancies: Eligibility Criteria
Every job notification is released with some eligibility criteria which include some of the rules to be followed by the candidate before deciding to apply for it otherwise they might not be able to do so.
Thus, the eligibility criteria for this post follows:
Affirmative Portfolios Director General Careers 2022 Summary:
|Name of the Organization
||Affirmative Portfolios Vacancies Recruitment Portal
|Name of the Post
|Last Date to Apply
||As Per Affirmative Portfolios Organization Required
||Jobs in Pretoria
||R 2008212.00–2262252.00 per year
|Mode of Application
So, we have mentioned all the available details issued on the official website regarding Affirmative Portfolios Recruitment such as the number of available posts, age limit, educational qualification required, and mode of application. For further information, do keep a check on the official website.
With the hope that you have got a clearance about the notice, submit your form in time.
How to Apply for the Affirmative Portfolios Director General Vacancies ?
As already mentioned above, the starting has not been mentioned yet but the closing date for filling in the application form for Affirmative Portfolios Recruitment 2022 has been declared. But still you are advised to keep visiting the official website for further updates.
Always fill the form carefully in order to avoid any mistake.
- Interested candidates need to visit the concerned website at affirmativeportfolios.co.za
- Following that, search for the recruitment section and you will find the Affirmative Portfolios Director General Recruitment 2022.
- After that, click on it and select the link to apply online.
- Before filling it up, be ready with all of the required documents, scanned passport size photo and scanned signature to be needed to complete the application form.
- Now, fill out the application form mentioning all the required details. Be careful to fill correctly. Double-check after filling it.
- After checking it again, click on submit and your final submission of the form will be done.
- After the submission, make sure to download the form and keep copies of it, in case they are needed for further purposes.
Note: If application process goes offline, then you are requested to send the application form to the concerned organization.
Affirmative Portfolios Director General Careers Jobs 2022 Description
Director General- Pretoria-5 years fixed term contract -Salary: R2,008,212.00 – R2,262,252.00 per annum
The incumbent will be required to:
Provide leadership and strategic direction to deliver on the responsibilities and obligations as directed by the legislative mandate of the organization and to provide the Minister with appropriate and effective advice and support on public financial resources, management of public finances, stability of the macro- economic and financial sectors and ensuring effective financial regulation of the economy.
Qualifications and experience requirements:
- Master’s degree in economics or related field from an accredited institution
- 8 -10 years of senior management of which at least 3 years of which must be within any organ of State as defined in the Constitution Act 108 of 1996
- Extensive experience in the work of the programmes of the organization
- Extensive experience in the development and implementation of government policies
- Excellent professional written and verbal communication as well as interpersonal skills
- Ability to communicate and interact with officials at all levels of government and to work effectively with a wide range of constituencies including the private sector and international co-operation partners.
Key outputs include:
- Coordination of the national budgeting process
- Monitoring and analyzing public expenditure as well as managing future spending growth and fiscal risk,
- Coordinate fiscal relations between the three spheres of government with emphasis on ensuring sound budgetary planning at provincial and local levels of government
- Providing advice and input into tax policy, frameworks and legislation and strengthening financial sector regulation
- Conducting of research into strategic areas of the economy to better inform the implementation of economic policy
- Managing government’s annual funding Programme by way of optimally managing public debt; ensuring that government’s liquidity requirements are met through effective cash management; and overseeing state owned companies to enable their achievement of government’s policy objectives in a manner that I financially and fiscally sustainable
- Strengthening public sector financial management as well as improving financial governance and compliance across all spheres of government and in government entities
- Overseeing and modernizing government’s supply chain management systems and making government procurement more transparent, efficient, effective, and economical
- Advancing South Africa’s national economic interests, within the context of reputable international institutions dealing with economic development and facilitating regional and international cooperation
- Supporting Infrastructure development and economically integrated cities and communities
Frequently Asked Questions Related To Affirmative Portfolios Director General Vacancies “
- How many vacancies are available for this post?
Ans. Till now, the number of vacancies is not cleared so you are advised to keep a check on the official website.
- When is the final date to fill out the application form?
Ans. The final date of applying for the post.