UKZN Lecturer Vacancies 2022 Apply
Posted On August 3, 2022
UKZN Lecturer Vacancies 2022 Apply Online
Are you interested in Lecturer jobs? And if you are, have you gone through the recent recruitment notices and their respective whereabouts? If not, you must check it immediately. This entire article will tell you about one such recent recruitment notice, namely UKZN Lecturer Vacancies circular 2022 ZA Government Jobs seekers, Download UKZN Application form, Desirous candidates can apply for Current Vacancies in South Africa according to their academic capabilities.
UKZN Lecturer Vacancies 2022 Apply Here @www.ukzn.ac.za You can apply now for Lecturer Vacancies at UKZN KwaZulu-Natal Vacancies Careers Portal
Kindly read it up to know all the details of the mentioned job post.
UKZN Lecturer Vacancies 2022: Detailed Notification
The name of the authority by which this recruitment of UKZN is being conducted is UKZN Recruitment Portal for which many vacancies have been out. The total number of vacancies have not been out yet still if you are interested enough, you can check upon it.
Candidates who are of interest are requested to apply for this position whenever the forms will be out and before the final date by visiting the organization’s official website. www.ukzn.ac.za
Candidates are advised to first download the official notification from the official website and then read off all the necessary instructions related to the vacancy.
UKZN Lecturer Vacancies: Important Dates for Vacancy
Many vacancies have been released for this post but might change here and there with further notifications to be issued shortly.
UKZN Lecturer Vacancies: Eligibility Criteria
Every job notification is released with some eligibility criteria which include some of the rules to be followed by the candidate before deciding to apply for it otherwise they might not be able to do so.
Thus, the eligibility criteria for this post follows:
UKZN Lecturer Vacancies Summary:
|Name of the Organization
|UKZN Lecturer Vacancies Recruitment Portal
|Name of the Post
|Last Date to Apply
|11 August 2022
|R 2,946,195.00 Yearly
|Mode of Application
So, we have mentioned all the available details issued on the official website regarding UKZN Recruitment such as the number of available posts, age limit, educational qualification required, and mode of application. For further information, do keep a check on the official website.
With the hope that you have got a clearance about the notice, submit your form in time.
How to Apply for the UKZN Lecturer Vacancies ?
As already mentioned above, the starting has not been mentioned yet but the closing date for filling in the application form for UKZN Recruitment 2022 has been declared. But still you are advised to keep visiting the official website for further updates.
Always fill the form carefully in order to avoid any mistake.
- Interested candidates need to visit the concerned website at www.ukzn.ac.za
- Following that, search for the recruitment section and you will find the UKZN Recruitment 2022.
- After that, click on it and select the link to apply online.
- Before filling it up, be ready with all of the required documents, scanned passport size photo and scanned signature to be needed to complete the application form.
- Now, fill out the application form mentioning all the required details. Be careful to fill correctly. Double-check after filling it.
- After checking it again, click on submit and your final submission of the form will be done.
- After the submission, make sure to download the form and keep copies of it, in case they are needed for further purposes.
Note: If application process goes offline, then you are requested to send the application form to the concerned organization.
• All applicants must have a Bachelor’s degree in Pharmacy
• A PhD relevant to Pharmacy Practice
• Experience of industrial pharmacy (mimimum of 5 years post CSP)
• Knowledge of pharmacy management and logistics
• Registration with the South African Pharmacy Council
• Demonstrated competence in facilitating learning at undergraduate
and postgraduate levels
• Proven experience of postgraduate research supervision for senior
lecturer & associate professor level
• Teaching, Research and Administration in higer education
• Computer literacy in Microsoft office packages (especially Excel and Power point
• Valid code 08 driver’s license
The above posts will report to the Academic Leader of the discipline. Enquiries regarding this post
may be directed to Professor F Oosthuizen on 031 2607242 or email:email@example.com. The
relevant job profile is available from Mr Mpembe on 031- 260 7886 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Frequently Asked Questions Related To UKZN Lecturer Vacancies “
- How many vacancies are available for this post?
Ans. Till now, the number of vacancies is not cleared so you are advised to keep a check on the official website.
- When is the final date to fill out the application form?
Ans. The final date of applying for the post .