Unisa Supervisor Vacancies 2022 Apply Here
Are you interested in Supervisor jobs? And if you are, have you gone through the recent recruitment notices and their respective whereabouts? If not, you must check it immediately. This entire article will tell you about one such recent recruitment notice, namely Unisa Supervisor Vacancies circular 2022 ZA Government Jobs seekers, Download Unisa Application form, Desirous candidates can apply for Current Vacancies in South Africa according to their academic capabilities.
Unisa Supervisor Vacancies 2022 Apply Here @www.unisa.ac.za You can apply now for Supervisor: Finance at Unisa Vacancies Careers Portal
Kindly read it up to know all the details of the mentioned job post.
Unisa Supervisor Vacancies 2022: Detailed Notification
The name of the authority by which this recruitment of Unisa is being conducted is Unisa Recruitment Portal for which many vacancies have been out. The total number of vacancies have not been out yet still if you are interested enough, you can check upon it.
Candidates who are of interest are requested to apply for this position whenever the forms will be out and before the final date by visiting the organization’s official website. www.unisa.ac.za
Candidates are advised to first download the official notification from the official website and then read off all the necessary instructions related to the vacancy.
Unisa Supervisor Vacancies: Important Dates for Vacancy
Many vacancies have been released for this post but might change here and there with further notifications to be issued shortly.
Unisa Supervisor Vacancies: Eligibility Criteria
Every job notification is released with some eligibility criteria which include some of the rules to be followed by the candidate before deciding to apply for it otherwise they might not be able to do so.
Thus, the eligibility criteria for this post follows:
Unisa Supervisor Vacancies Summary:
|Name of the Organization||Unisa Supervisor Vacancies Recruitment Portal|
|Name of the Post||Supervisor: Finance|
|Last Date to Apply||22 July 2022|
|Qualification||Grade 12 (Matric)|
|Mode of Application||Online|
So, we have mentioned all the available details issued on the official website regarding Unisa Recruitment such as the number of available posts, age limit, educational qualification required, and mode of application. For further information, do keep a check on the official website.
With the hope that you have got a clearance about the notice, submit your form in time.
How to Apply for the Unisa Supervisor Vacancies ?
As already mentioned above, the starting has not been mentioned yet but the closing date for filling in the application form for Unisa Recruitment 2022 has been declared. But still you are advised to keep visiting the official website for further updates.
Always fill the form carefully in order to avoid any mistake.
- Interested candidates need to visit the concerned website at www.unisa.ac.za
- Following that, search for the recruitment section and you will find the Unisa Recruitment 2022.
- After that, click on it and select the link to apply online.
- Before filling it up, be ready with all of the required documents, scanned passport size photo and scanned signature to be needed to complete the application form.
- Now, fill out the application form mentioning all the required details. Be careful to fill correctly. Double-check after filling it.
- After checking it again, click on submit and your final submission of the form will be done.
- After the submission, make sure to download the form and keep copies of it, in case they are needed for further purposes.
Note: If application process goes offline, then you are requested to send the application form to the concerned organization.
• Minimum of Grade 12 (Matric) plus a Bachelor’s Degree or National Diploma;
• Five (5) years’ finance experience;
• Experience in administration of financial information and preparation of financial
• Experience in financial management and accounting;
• Experience in asset management;
• Leadership experience; and
• Evidence of analytical skills and reporting.
KEY PERFORMANCE AREAS
Program Performance (Administration of financial information and preparation of
• Administering the income and expenditure of YALI;
• Budgeting and pipeline tracking;
• Ensuring the compilation of financial statements in line with IFRS and donor
• Drawing financial statement notes and disclosure applicable to expenditure
• Administration of financial information for YALI donor funding and projects, and
compilation of related financial statements and reports;
• Provision of appropriate financial information and undertaking related accounts
• Ensuring the preparation of the required working papers for auditing purposes;
• Guiding and ensuring correct and timeous postings of transactions to the General
• Coordinating the audit of YALI; and
• Resolving commitments outstanding.
Administrative support (compilation of monthly, quarterly and year-end reports)
• Ensuring the correctness of the General Ledger in order to verify completeness
and correctness of transactions;
• Supervising the preparation of monthly reconciliations, quarterly reports and
annual reports as well as liquidations;
• Ensuring the posting of correction journals;
• Supervising the completion and capturing of payment requisitions where
• Ensuring the review of financial instruments.
Financial supervision of YALI assets and PPE
• Correcting and updating the YALI RLC-SA asset register;
• Tracking and regular recording of YALI RLC-SA assets;
• Ensuring compliance in terms of budget allocations and purchases; and
• Implementation of applicable policies, procedures and standards
Frequently Asked Questions Related To Unisa Supervisor Vacancies “
- How many vacancies are available for this post?
Ans. Till now, the number of vacancies is not cleared so you are advised to keep a check on the official website.
- When is the final date to fill out the application form?
Ans. The final date of applying for the post .