Tronox Vacancies 2022 Apply Here
Are you interested in Tronox jobs? And if you are, have you gone through the recent recruitment notices and their respective whereabouts? If not, you must check it immediately. This entire article will tell you about one such recent recruitment notice, namely Tronox Vacancies circular 2022 ZA Government Jobs seekers, Download Tronox Application form, Desirous candidates can apply for Current Vacancies in South Africa according to their academic capabilities.
Tronox Vacancies 2022 Apply Here @ www.tronox.com You can apply now for Senior Reliability Engineer at Tronox Careers Portal
Kindly read it up to know all the details of the mentioned job post.
Tronox Vacancies 2022: Detailed Notification
The name of the authority by which this recruitment of Senior Reliability Engineer is being conducted is Tronox Recruitment Portal for which many vacancies have been out. The total number of vacancies have not been out yet still if you are interested enough, you can check upon it.
Candidates who are of interest are requested to apply for this position whenever the forms will be out and before the final date by visiting the organization’s official website. www.tronox.com
Candidates are advised to first download the official notification from the official website and then read off all the necessary instructions related to the vacancy.
Tronox Vacancies: Important Dates for Vacancy
Many vacancies have been released for this post but might change here and there with further notifications to be issued shortly.
Tronox Vacancies: Eligibility Criteria
Every job notification is released with some eligibility criteria which include some of the rules to be followed by the candidate before deciding to apply for it otherwise they might not be able to do so.
Thus, the eligibility criteria for this post follows:
Tronox Careers 2022 Summary:
|Name of the Organization
||Tronox Vacancies Recruitment Portal
|Name of the Post
||Senior Reliability Engineer
|Last Date to Apply
||As Per Tronox Organization Required
||B Eng./B Sc./B Tech. in Mechanical / Electrical Engineering
||Jobs in Namakwa Sands
||R 639118.00 per year
|Mode of Application
So, we have mentioned all the available details issued on the official website regarding Tronox Recruitment such as the number of available posts, age limit, educational qualification required, and mode of application. For further information, do keep a check on the official website.
With the hope that you have got a clearance about the notice, submit your form in time.
How to Apply for the Tronox Vacancies ?
As already mentioned above, the starting has not been mentioned yet but the closing date for filling in the application form for Tronox Recruitment 2022 has been declared. But still you are advised to keep visiting the official website for further updates.
Always fill the form carefully in order to avoid any mistake.
- Interested candidates need to visit the concerned website at www.tronox.com
- Following that, search for the recruitment section and you will find the Tronox Recruitment 2022.
- After that, click on it and select the link to apply online.
- Before filling it up, be ready with all of the required documents, scanned passport size photo and scanned signature to be needed to complete the application form.
- Now, fill out the application form mentioning all the required details. Be careful to fill correctly. Double-check after filling it.
- After checking it again, click on submit and your final submission of the form will be done.
- After the submission, make sure to download the form and keep copies of it, in case they are needed for further purposes.
Note: If application process goes offline, then you are requested to send the application form to the concerned organization.
Tronox Careers Jobs 2022 Description
Who We Are
Tronox Holdings plc (NYSE:TROX) is the world’s leading integrated manufacturer of titanium dioxide pigment. We mine titanium-bearing mineral sands and operate upgrading facilities that produce high-grade titanium feedstock materials, pig iron and other minerals. With 7,000 employees across six continents, our rich diversity, unmatched vertical integration model, and unparalleled operational and technical expertise across the value chain, position Tronox as the preeminent titanium dioxide producer in the world. Today, with $3.3 billion in annual revenue, we are the second largest in our industry, providing products that add brightness and durability to paints, plastics, paper, and other everyday products.
At Tronox, we believe living our values allows us to create a stronger, more successful company for everyone who works with us. We care deeply about our people, and we seek to attract and retain talented individuals who share our values. These are:
- We have an uncompromising focus on operating safe, reliable and responsible facilities
- We honor our responsibility to create value for stakeholders
- We treat others with respect, and act with personal and organizational integrity
- We build our organization with diverse, talented people who make a positive difference, and we invest in their success
- We are adaptable, decisive, and effective
- We are trustworthy and reliable, and we build mutually rewarding relationships
- We share accountability and have high expectations for ourselves and one another
- We do the right work the right way in every aspect of our business
- We celebrate the joy of working together to accomplish great things
Senior Reliability Engineer
Namakwa Sands, Western Cape – South Africa
This position will provide support to the Mineral Separation Team and will be accountable for Maintenance Operational Excellent support and the facilitation, execution of asset and reliability activities.
This role is accountable for:
- Support the Electrical and Mechanical maintenance processes
- Approve and assist with installation of Electrical and Mechanical equipment to comply with regulatory requirements
- Delivers inputs on day-to-day maintenance activities and maintenance KPI’s
- Specialized in troubleshooting mechanical failures
- Provide leadership in line with Tronox values
- Assist to deliver best practice maintenance at MSP
- Assist to develop and maintains Maintenance business plan
- Assist to ensure maintenance KPI’s are measured, reviewed, and improved to agree targets
- Assist to develop and implement maintenance budget and report cost performance relative to budget and forecast
- Assist with accurate CAPEX and OPEX forecasting
- Manage the implementation of smaller projects
- Facilitates OE activities and improvements in line with reliability strategy
- Develop and maintain equipment maintenance strategies by applying reliability centered Maintenance principles/ methodology
- Champion’s idea generation within team
- Assist to ensure plant modifications are adequately risk assessed through management of change
- Assist to ensure maintenance work management procedures are in line with safety values
- Ensure management and integrity of the computerized maintenance management system (CMM)
- Track and monitor equipment performance
- Conduct equipment failure analysis (Root Cause Analysis)
- Conduct high level electrical and mechanical problem solving
- Basic review of technical bid proposals, evaluations and reports the deviations to senior level or facilitator
- Reviews and validates inspection data and recommends actions accordingly to optimize process safety and operational reliability
- Carries out conventional engineering tasks requiring broad application of engineering knowledge, regulations and standards
- Works with internal teams and 3rd parties to address complex integrity problems and proposes solutions for timely resolution
- Validates inspection work conducted by internal engineering resources for compliance with established standards and procedures
- Escalates Inspection and Integrity related issues to more senior engineers to ensure actions are taken accordingly
Projects, CI & Plant Optimization
- Drive improvement projects towards enhancing business operations
- Optimises processes, investigates, and conducts feasibility studies
- Conduct simulation projects, assist with production forecasting, maintenance planning optimization and support
- Ensure business systems are maintained and optimized by conducting continuous research
- Implement continuous improvement initiatives, projects and processes toward ensuring focused business growth and alignment with international standards/ practices
- Completes moderately complex value-added preventive maintenance investigations as directed by the Reliability and Integrity Leader
- Requests Reliability Technicians investigations, selecting the applicable predictive and other non-destructive testing methodologies
- Assists the Project Engineering team to examine the reliability and maintainability of new and modified installations
- Consistently applies Root Cause Analysis (RCA) techniques to investigate moderately complex reliability issues
- Provides Technical support to production, maintenance management and technical personnel as required
- Applies value analysis to repair/replace, repair/design, and make/buy decisions
- Utilize RCM process for existing and new equipment
- Manage projects with regards to processes, technology, and equipment
- Evaluate and complete projects with minimum risk, within allocated timeframe and according to specified budgetary requirements
- Provides input and focus on projects and project team
- Provides regular updates to stakeholders
- Facilitates the projects schedule and plans to ensure successful delivery of the assigned project phase with constraints
Effective Staff Supervision
- Creates structures for project execution, monitor and track progress
- Complete individual implementation timeously
- Communicate project activities to optimize the application of resources and staff
- Manage team performance of operational initiatives and stakeholders with regards to project initiatives
- Manage and coordinate ad hoc and / or ongoing BI initiatives
- Review and update of standards & procedures
- An optimized team structure is manned by staff that are motivated, empowered and led by sound performance management and transformational leadership practices
- Promotes teamwork, provides support, and manages performance by creating and maintaining individual development plans of subordinates
- Oversees all recruitment and HR related activities of reporting staff
- Performs fair and reasonable tasks related to the job and working environment, at the discretion of the Manager (direct superior)
- Provides guidance and support to more junior team members
Qualifications & Experience
- B Eng./B Sc./B Tech. in Mechanical / Electrical Engineering or equivalent, NQF Level 7 (Mandatory)
- GCC MHS Act (Mandatory)
- Professional Registration with ECSA (Advantageous)
- 5 – 10 years’ Maintenance experience within a heavy industry environment (Mandatory)
- Valid code RSA driver’s license (Code B / Code 8) – preferably code C1 or above
- A working knowledge of NOSA Health & Safety principles, ISO standards and Continuous Improvement
- A strong technical background will be a distinct advantage
- Relevant experience in a production environment
- Negotiation skills
- Report writing
- Working in a team environment and lead by example
- Effective and clear verbal communicator
- Should be able to work under pressure
- Identify, monitor, and respond to defects and / or sub-standard equipment performance and any other improvement opportunities
Frequently Asked Questions Related To Tronox Vacancies “
- How many vacancies are available for this post?
Ans. Till now, the number of vacancies is not cleared so you are advised to keep a check on the official website.
- When is the final date to fill out the application form?
Ans. The final date of applying for the post.