iMedrecruit Vacancies 2022 Apply Here
Are you interested in iMedrecruit jobs? And if you are, have you gone through the recent recruitment notices and their respective whereabouts? If not, you must check it immediately. This entire article will tell you about one such recent recruitment notice, namely iMedrecruit Vacancies circular 2022 ZA Government Jobs seekers, Download iMedrecruit Application form, Desirous candidates can apply for Current Vacancies in South Africa according to their academic capabilities.
iMedrecruit (Pty) Ltd Vacancies 2022 Apply Here @www.imedrecruit.co.za You can apply now for Billing and Debtors Clerk at iMedrecruit Careers Portal
Kindly read it up to know all the details of the mentioned job post.
iMedrecruit Vacancies 2022: Detailed Notification
The name of the authority by which this recruitment of Billing and Debtors Clerk is being conducted is iMedrecruit Recruitment Portal for which many vacancies have been out. The total number of vacancies have not been out yet still if you are interested enough, you can check upon it.
Candidates who are of interest are requested to apply for this position whenever the forms will be out and before the final date by visiting the organization’s official website. www.imedrecruit.co.za
Candidates are advised to first download the official notification from the official website and then read off all the necessary instructions related to the vacancy.
iMedrecruit Vacancies: Important Dates for Vacancy
Many vacancies have been released for this post but might change here and there with further notifications to be issued shortly.
iMedrecruit Vacancies: Eligibility Criteria
Every job notification is released with some eligibility criteria which include some of the rules to be followed by the candidate before deciding to apply for it otherwise they might not be able to do so.
Thus, the eligibility criteria for this post follows:
iMedrecruit Careers 2022 Summary:
|Name of the Organization
||iMedrecruit Vacancies Recruitment Portal
|Name of the Post
||Billing and Debtors Clerk
|Last Date to Apply
||As Per iMedrecruit Organization Required
||Jobs in Eastern Cape
||R 170 968 per year
|Mode of Application
So, we have mentioned all the available details issued on the official website regarding iMedrecruit Recruitment such as the number of available posts, age limit, educational qualification required, and mode of application. For further information, do keep a check on the official website.
With the hope that you have got a clearance about the notice, submit your form in time.
How to Apply for the iMedrecruit Vacancies ?
As already mentioned above, the starting has not been mentioned yet but the closing date for filling in the application form for iMedrecruit Recruitment 2022 has been declared. But still you are advised to keep visiting the official website for further updates.
Always fill the form carefully in order to avoid any mistake.
- Interested candidates need to visit the concerned website at www.imedrecruit.co.za
- Following that, search for the recruitment section and you will find the iMedrecruit Recruitment 2022.
- After that, click on it and select the link to apply online.
- Before filling it up, be ready with all of the required documents, scanned passport size photo and scanned signature to be needed to complete the application form.
- Now, fill out the application form mentioning all the required details. Be careful to fill correctly. Double-check after filling it.
- After checking it again, click on submit and your final submission of the form will be done.
- After the submission, make sure to download the form and keep copies of it, in case they are needed for further purposes.
Note: If application process goes offline, then you are requested to send the application form to the concerned organization.
iMedrecruit Careers Jobs 2022 Description
About the job Billing and Debtors Clerk
A Cardiology practice based in Port Elizabeth, is seeking to recruit a billing officer to specialise in the administration of medical accounts, billing and debtors.
The successful incumbent is required to have advanced knowledge of ICD10 coding, an understanding of the working of medical aid schemes and debtors reconciliation in the medical practice environment as well as excellent verbal and written communication skills, competency in Microsoft Office applications and Medical Software knowledge of Vericlaim (essential).
Additional Duties And Responsibilities
- Correct and accurate allocation of payments
- Invoicing ad claims submissions
- Processing refunds and journals
- Submission of accounts to medical aids and private patients
- Responsible for collection of outstanding accounts
- Handling all patient and medical aid queries on accounts
- Reconciliation of remittance advices
- Collection of co-payments
- Ad hoc reception duties as required e.g. patient referrals, typing patient notes
- Vericlaim experience or any other medical software experience is essential
Monday to Friday: 07h45 16h00 or 08h00 17h00 (with overtime in a medical practice as and when required)
Start Date: 1st September 2022
Only candidates who meet all the minimum requirements stipulated in the advert, will be considered. If you do not hear from us within two weeks of your application, please consider your application as unsuccessful.
Frequently Asked Questions Related To iMedrecruit Vacancies “
- How many vacancies are available for this post?
Ans. Till now, the number of vacancies is not cleared so you are advised to keep a check on the official website.
- When is the final date to fill out the application form?
Ans. The final date of applying for the post.