Triggerise Vacancies 2023 Apply Here
Are you interested in Triggerise jobs? And if you are, have you gone through the recent recruitment notices and their respective whereabouts? If not, you must check it immediately. This entire article will tell you about one such recent recruitment notice, namely Triggerise Vacancies circular 2023 ZA Government Jobs seekers, Download Triggerise Application form, Desirous candidates can apply for Current Vacancies in South Africa according to their academic capabilities.
Triggerise Vacancies 2023 Apply Here @triggerise.org You can apply now for Ecosystem Supporter at Triggerise Careers Portal
Kindly read it up to know all the details of the mentioned job post.
Triggerise Vacancies 2023: Detailed Notification
The name of the authority by which this recruitment of Ecosystem Supporter is being conducted is Triggerise Recruitment Portal for which many vacancies have been out. The total number of vacancies have not been out yet still if you are interested enough, you can check upon it.
Candidates who are of interest are requested to apply for this position whenever the forms will be out and before the final date by visiting the organization’s official website. triggerise.org
Candidates are advised to first download the official notification from the official website and then read off all the necessary instructions related to the vacancy.
Triggerise Vacancies: Important Dates for Vacancy
Many vacancies have been released for this post but might change here and there with further notifications to be issued shortly.
Triggerise Vacancies: Eligibility Criteria
Every job notification is released with some eligibility criteria which include some of the rules to be followed by the candidate before deciding to apply for it otherwise they might not be able to do so.
Thus, the eligibility criteria for this post follows:
Triggerise Careers 2023 Summary:
|Name of the Organization
||Triggerise Vacancies Recruitment Portal
|Name of the Post
|Last Date to Apply
||As Per Triggerise Organization Required
||Jobs in Johannesburg, Gauteng
||R26 313 – R36 180 a month
|Mode of Application
So, we have mentioned all the available details issued on the official website regarding Triggerise Recruitment such as the number of available posts, age limit, educational qualification required, and mode of application. For further information, do keep a check on the official website.
With the hope that you have got a clearance about the notice, submit your form in time.
How to Apply for the Triggerise Vacancies ?
As already mentioned above, the starting has not been mentioned yet but the closing date for filling in the application form for Triggerise Recruitment 2023 has been declared. But still you are advised to keep visiting the official website for further updates.
Always fill the form carefully in order to avoid any mistake.
- Interested candidates need to visit the concerned website at triggerise.org
- Following that, search for the recruitment section and you will find the Triggerise Recruitment 2023.
- After that, click on it and select the link to apply online.
- Before filling it up, be ready with all of the required documents, scanned passport size photo and scanned signature to be needed to complete the application form.
- Now, fill out the application form mentioning all the required details. Be careful to fill correctly. Double-check after filling it.
- After checking it again, click on submit and your final submission of the form will be done.
- After the submission, make sure to download the form and keep copies of it, in case they are needed for further purposes.
Note: If application process goes offline, then you are requested to send the application form to the concerned organization.
Triggerise Careers Jobs 2023 Description
Would you enjoy working closely with different actors in the Triggerise ecosystem to help solve any issues or answer any questions that they may have? Continue reading to find out more about our Ecosystem Supporter role!
Triggerise believes in a world where all youth have the power to choose where, when, and how they meet their sexual reproductive health needs. Our digital platform delivers scalable and verifiable sexual reproductive health services for young people in 5 main markets in Sub Saharan Africa – Kenya, Ethiopia, Uganda, South Africa and Burkina Faso. We work together with local communities and use nudges like reminders, discounts, and reward points to encourage our users to access and use sexual and reproductive health services. We also support our users in becoming micro-entrepreneurs and adding value to their economies.
Triggerise has offices in South Africa, Kenya, Ethiopia, the Netherlands and Portugal. Globally, our team consists of 160 enthusiastic, international colleagues. Whether you are working from our biggest office in Nairobi, the fast-growing office in South Africa, or from home, our people are young and our culture is global and dynamic. Our work environment is fast-paced, informal, and friendly. You can learn more about what being part of Triggerise is like here.
The Ecosystem Supporter will work closely with all actors across Triggerise Ecosystems to tackle any first line non-technical questions that they may have. You and your team will also visit ecosystems across the country to do regular in-person check ups with actors. You’ll also be responsible for:
- Responding to questions asked by actors across ecosystems via phone, internet and other sources. You’ll solve any issues within your capabilities and escalate any other issues to the right internal team.
- Ensuring that branding has been done correctly at each actor, and providing support where you identify compliance issues.
- Coordinating activities with other field teams to ensure that work runs smoothly and effectively.
- Identifying, preventing and responding to, and mitigating any kind of fraud in any ecosystem that you work in. This will involve flagging and reporting any suspicious activity or breaches of our code of conduct and standard operating procedures.
You are tech-savvy and proficient in mobile, messaging and use of applications. You have brilliant interpersonal skills and are able to work well in a team. You’re a problem solver, who has the ability to innovate and improve the way that work is done.
- You are currently based in Johannesburg (mandatory)
- A degree or relevant working experience in a similar field.
- 2-3 years of working experience in a similar area.
- You are approachable and work well in a team.
At Triggerise we believe in being open, also when it comes to salaries. The monthly salary bracket for this position is R26,313 – R36,180 gross in South Africa, plus benefits. We will offer you a salary in this bracket depending on your level of experience and how it relates to your future colleagues.
In addition to your monthly salary, we offer you:
- Medical insurance
- Retirement fund
- Accident Insurance
- A personal development budget.
- Unlimited holidays, if you can make it work with your team you’re good to go.
- Growth opportunities.
- A product to help shape as we grow, to leave your mark on how we do things.
- A vision that we trust that you will do your job without us having to invent unnecessary rules and regulations.
Interested? Apply now below! Want more information? Check out our website or contact our Global Recruiter. We only accept applications through the apply links, not by email.
Frequently Asked Questions Related To Triggerise Vacancies “
- How many vacancies are available for this post?
Ans. Till now, the number of vacancies is not cleared so you are advised to keep a check on the official website.
- When is the final date to fill out the application form?
Ans. The final date of applying for the post.