OUTLife Vacancies 2022 Apply Here
Are you interested in OUTLife jobs? And if you are, have you gone through the recent recruitment notices and their respective whereabouts? If not, you must check it immediately. This entire article will tell you about one such recent recruitment notice, namely OUTLife Vacancies circular 2022 ZA Government Jobs seekers, Download OUTLife Application form, Desirous candidates can apply for Current Vacancies in South Africa according to their academic capabilities.
OUTLife Vacancies 2022 Apply Here @www.outsurance.co.za You can apply now for at OUTLife Careers Portal
Kindly read it up to know all the details of the mentioned job post.
OUTLife Vacancies 2022: Detailed Notification
The name of the authority by which this recruitment of OUTLife Financial Advisor is being conducted is OUTLife Recruitment Portal for which many vacancies have been out. The total number of vacancies have not been out yet still if you are interested enough, you can check upon it.
Candidates who are of interest are requested to apply for this position whenever the forms will be out and before the final date by visiting the organization’s official website. www.outsurance.co.za
Candidates are advised to first download the official notification from the official website and then read off all the necessary instructions related to the vacancy.
OUTLife Vacancies: Important Dates for Vacancy
Many vacancies have been released for this post but might change here and there with further notifications to be issued shortly.
OUTLife Vacancies: Eligibility Criteria
Every job notification is released with some eligibility criteria which include some of the rules to be followed by the candidate before deciding to apply for it otherwise they might not be able to do so.
Thus, the eligibility criteria for this post follows:
OUTLife Careers 2022 Summary:
|Name of the Organization
||OUTLife Vacancies Recruitment Portal
|Name of the Post
|Last Date to Apply
||As Per OUTLife Organization Required
||Jobs in Eastern Cape
|Mode of Application
So, we have mentioned all the available details issued on the official website regarding OUTLife Recruitment such as the number of available posts, age limit, educational qualification required, and mode of application. For further information, do keep a check on the official website.
With the hope that you have got a clearance about the notice, submit your form in time.
How to Apply for the OUTLife Vacancies ?
As already mentioned above, the starting has not been mentioned yet but the closing date for filling in the application form for OUTLife Recruitment 2022 has been declared. But still you are advised to keep visiting the official website for further updates.
Always fill the form carefully in order to avoid any mistake.
- Interested candidates need to visit the concerned website at www.outsurance.co.za
- Following that, search for the recruitment section and you will find the OUTLife Recruitment 2022.
- After that, click on it and select the link to apply online.
- Before filling it up, be ready with all of the required documents, scanned passport size photo and scanned signature to be needed to complete the application form.
- Now, fill out the application form mentioning all the required details. Be careful to fill correctly. Double-check after filling it.
- After checking it again, click on submit and your final submission of the form will be done.
- After the submission, make sure to download the form and keep copies of it, in case they are needed for further purposes.
Note: If application process goes offline, then you are requested to send the application form to the concerned organization.
OUTLife Careers Jobs 2022 Description
OUTsurance is a customer-centric and dynamic financial services company with a global foot print and a proud history of innovation. We are vibrant, successful and values orientated with an awesome dynamic culture encapsulated by the ethos that clients and staff “always get something OUT.” Our success can be attributed, amongst other things, to the outstanding people that work for us.
OUTsurance is a formidable player in the short term insurance market. As a values-based organisation we take our reputation for awesome service and innovation seriously and strive for excellence in all we do.
Our long term insurance and investment product offering has grown significantly over the years. We have now developed a Life and Investment face to face distribution channel, with custom made systems, processes and products.To facilitate this model the position of OUTsurance Financial Advisor: Life and Investments has emerged.
The incumbents of these newly created positions will be responsible for growing and developing the long term insurance and investments portfolio.
Qualification and Experience
- Completed Matric or National Senior Certificate Non -negotiable
- FAIS credits/Full Insurance Qualifications Negotiable depending on DOFA
- Regulatory Exam (RE5) Non -negotiable
- Having completed the required CPD hours in line with your Product category Negotiable
3– 6 years relevant Long Term Insurance Experience (Face to Face) Non -negotiable
Having sold the following Risk Benefits:
- Life Cover
- Disability Cover
- Critical Illness Cover
Having sold the following Investment Products:
- Unit Trust Funds
- Retirement Annuities
- Tax Free Savings Accounts
- Must have your own reliable transport
- Valid SA driver’s license
Build your own Long term insurance and investment portfolio by:
- Being able to prospect for new clients through various means to ensure good pipeline of business. Own sourcing of new business.
- Effective communication with both internal stakeholders and clients (written and verbal).
- Conduct a comprehensive risk evaluation for the client and provide sound financial advice to clients.
- Providing solutions to clients by selling OUTsurance long term insurance and investment products aligned to the needs of the client.
- Prospecting clients from within the OUTsurance group of companies for their life insurance and investment needs by utilising our existing client base.
- Providing on-going service and support to your individual client base (amendments, renewals etc.) Technology systems and support areas are in place to ensure the execution burden is made a small as practical.
- Retention of existing clients including renewal discussion in line with regulatory requirement.
- Keeping abreast with the long term insurance market changes and developments.
- Achieving/Exceeding targets consistently in line with management targets.
- Providing feedback to line management when requested to stay abreast of performance, client and market developments.
- Attending all weekly and ad-hoc team meetings.
- Working closely with internal stakeholders.
- Adhering to all quality standards and measures. Complying with all the necessary legislative and regulatory requirements.
- Being an ambassador for the brand by living our company values in all interactions with internal and external stakeholders.
- Confident and enthusiastic self-starter who can take initiative
- Strong Numerical skills
- Must be able to work independently as well as part of a team
- Problem-solving skills
- Relationship management skills
- Presentation and facilitation skills
- Resilience – Ability to work well under pressure in dynamic environment
- Flexible and adaptable
- Influential, concise, rational and practical communicator
- Discretion, judgment and high levels of trust
Why Join us? We offer the following benefits:
- Lucrative basic plus commission
- A possible six-monthly bonus
- A company laptop with 3G
- A petrol card
- A company cell phone
- A hot desk and administration support.
- Access to quality leads
In accordance with OUTsurance Life Insurance Company Ltd’s Employment Equity goals, preference will be given to individuals who meet the job requirements and are from the various designated groups.
Frequently Asked Questions Related To OUTLife Vacancies “
- How many vacancies are available for this post?
Ans. Till now, the number of vacancies is not cleared so you are advised to keep a check on the official website.
- When is the final date to fill out the application form?
Ans. The final date of applying for the post.