The Competition Commission Vacancies 2022 Apply Here
Are you interested in The Competition Commission jobs? And if you are, have you gone through the recent recruitment notices and their respective whereabouts? If not, you must check it immediately. This entire article will tell you about one such recent recruitment notice, namely The Competition Commission Vacancies circular 2022 ZA Government Jobs seekers, Download The Competition Commission Application form, Desirous candidates can apply for Current Vacancies in South Africa according to their academic capabilities.
The Competition Commission Vacancies 2022 Apply Here @www.compcom.co.za You can apply now for JUNIOR INVESTIGATOR, CARTELS DIVISION (GRADE 8) X2 at The Competition Commission Careers Portal
Kindly read it up to know all the details of the mentioned job post.
The Competition Commission Vacancies 2022: Detailed Notification
The name of the authority by which this recruitment of JUNIOR INVESTIGATOR, CARTELS DIVISION (GRADE 8) X2 is being conducted is The Competition Commission Recruitment Portal for which many vacancies have been out. The total number of vacancies have not been out yet still if you are interested enough, you can check upon it.
Candidates who are of interest are requested to apply for this position whenever the forms will be out and before the final date by visiting the organization’s official website. www.compcom.co.za
Candidates are advised to first download the official notification from the official website and then read off all the necessary instructions related to the vacancy.
The Competition Commission Vacancies: Important Dates for Vacancy
Many vacancies have been released for this post but might change here and there with further notifications to be issued shortly.
The Competition Commission Vacancies: Eligibility Criteria
Every job notification is released with some eligibility criteria which include some of the rules to be followed by the candidate before deciding to apply for it otherwise they might not be able to do so.
Thus, the eligibility criteria for this post follows:
The Competition Commission Careers 2022 Summary:
|Name of the Organization
||The Competition Commission Vacancies Recruitment Portal
|Name of the Post
||JUNIOR INVESTIGATOR, CARTELS DIVISION (GRADE 8) X2
|Last Date to Apply
||As Per The Competition Commission Organization Required
||Jobs in Pretoria, Gauteng
||R 13 828 per month
|Mode of Application
So, we have mentioned all the available details issued on the official website regarding The Competition Commission Recruitment such as the number of available posts, age limit, educational qualification required, and mode of application. For further information, do keep a check on the official website.
With the hope that you have got a clearance about the notice, submit your form in time.
How to Apply for the The Competition Commission Vacancies ?
As already mentioned above, the starting has not been mentioned yet but the closing date for filling in the application form for The Competition Commission Recruitment 2022 has been declared. But still you are advised to keep visiting the official website for further updates.
Always fill the form carefully in order to avoid any mistake.
- Interested candidates need to visit the concerned website at www.compcom.co.za
- Following that, search for the recruitment section and you will find the The Competition Commission Recruitment 2022.
- After that, click on it and select the link to apply online.
- Before filling it up, be ready with all of the required documents, scanned passport size photo and scanned signature to be needed to complete the application form.
- Now, fill out the application form mentioning all the required details. Be careful to fill correctly. Double-check after filling it.
- After checking it again, click on submit and your final submission of the form will be done.
- After the submission, make sure to download the form and keep copies of it, in case they are needed for further purposes.
Note: If application process goes offline, then you are requested to send the application form to the concerned organization.
The Competition Commission Careers Jobs 2022 Description
X2 JUNIOR CARTELS INVESTIGATORS, CARTELS DIVISION (GRADE 8)
Cartels Investigators sought for a career in the dynamic field of competition law enforcement. The Cartels Division of the Competition Commission seeks to fill vacancies for Cartels Investigator. If you are energetic and have an aptitude for investigations; research and analysis of complex economic or legal issues, and are interested in joining our hard-working team of cartels investigators, then the Competition Commission invites you to apply for this challenging position.
(A starting annual total cost to company package of R 773 364.04 negotiable commensurate with experience)
Please note that this position is available on a five (5) year fixed-term contract, renewable.
Skills and Experience
We are looking for a dynamic, hardworking and a committed individual who meets the following requirements:
- At least an Bachelor of Laws (LLB) or equivalent qualification and 1-3 years working experience in complex investigations. Experience in investigating competition law cases will be an added advantage.
- Ability to undertake complex investigations independently and within multidisciplinary teams; lead investigation teams; possess written and verbal communication skills, interpersonal skills; and stakeholder management skills.
- Working experience in information collection and analysis, both on a tactical and strategic level.
- Practical work exposure to area of expertise will be further considered to balance against other requirements.
The main responsibilities of the incumbent will, inter alia, include:
- To investigate contraventions of section 4(1) (b) of the Competition Act.
- To administer the Commission’s Corporate Leniency Policy.
- To write, review and present investigation reports.
- To assist with executing strategy and the business plan of the Division
Personality and Attributes
Over and above well-developed technical skills in your specialisation areas, the incumbent must demonstrate, inter alia:
- Must demonstrate fit with the Commissions Values (Communication, Ownership, Making a difference, Professionalism, Employee Welfare, Teamwork, Efficiency.
- Be a Visionary. A strategic thinker.
- Have strong Interpersonal skills.
- Have transformational leadership skills.
- Change management skills.
- A competitive salary.
- A conducive, supportive, stimulating working environment.
- Exposure to excellent training opportunities.
- An opportunity to make a meaningful contribution to the attainment of the Competition Commission’s vision 2030 of a Growing and inclusive Economy that serves all South Africans.
- Over and above operational requirements, our appointment will take into account the country’s and organisational Employment Equity imperatives.
- All international qualifications must be accompanied by a SAQA accreditation certificate.
- Shortlisted candidates may be required to undergo psychometric assessments.
- The successful candidate will be vetted for security purposes.
- The Competition Commission reserves the right not to fill this position.
If you meet all the criteria above and are looking for an exciting opportunity to make a difference to our economy, then look no further than the Competition Commission! We look forward to receiving your comprehensive CV.
Frequently Asked Questions Related To The Competition Commission Vacancies “
- How many vacancies are available for this post?
Ans. Till now, the number of vacancies is not cleared so you are advised to keep a check on the official website.
- When is the final date to fill out the application form?
Ans. The final date of applying for the post.