PM Connection Leasing Manager Vacancies 2022 Apply Here
Are you interested in Leasing Manager jobs? And if you are, have you gone through the recent recruitment notices and their respective whereabouts? If not, you must check it immediately. This entire article will tell you about one such recent recruitment notice, namely PM Connection Vacancies circular 2022 ZA Government Jobs seekers, Download PM Connection Application form, Desirous candidates can apply for Current Vacancies in South Africa according to their academic capabilities.
PM Connection Vacancies 2022 Apply Here @pmconnection.co.za You can apply now for Leasing Manager at PM Connection Careers Portal
Kindly read it up to know all the details of the mentioned job post.
PM Connection Leasing Manager Vacancies 2022: Detailed Notification
The name of the authority by which this recruitment of Leasing Manager is being conducted is PM Connection Recruitment Portal for which many vacancies have been out. The total number of vacancies have not been out yet still if you are interested enough, you can check upon it.
Candidates who are of interest are requested to apply for this position whenever the forms will be out and before the final date by visiting the organization’s official website. pmconnection.co.za
Candidates are advised to first download the official notification from the official website and then read off all the necessary instructions related to the vacancy.
PM Connection Leasing Manager Vacancies: Important Dates for Vacancy
Many vacancies have been released for this post but might change here and there with further notifications to be issued shortly.
PM Connection Leasing Manager Vacancies: Eligibility Criteria
Every job notification is released with some eligibility criteria which include some of the rules to be followed by the candidate before deciding to apply for it otherwise they might not be able to do so.
Thus, the eligibility criteria for this post follows:
PM Connection Leasing Manager Careers 2022 Summary:
|Name of the Organization
||PM Connection Vacancies Recruitment Portal
|Name of the Post
|Last Date to Apply
||As Per PM Connection Organization Required
||Durban, South Africa
|| R 42 590 per month
|Mode of Application
So, we have mentioned all the available details issued on the official website regarding PM Connection Recruitment such as the number of available posts, age limit, educational qualification required, and mode of application. For further information, do keep a check on the official website.
With the hope that you have got a clearance about the notice, submit your form in time.
How to Apply for the PM Connection Leasing Manager Vacancies ?
As already mentioned above, the starting has not been mentioned yet but the closing date for filling in the application form for PM Connection Recruitment 2022 has been declared. But still you are advised to keep visiting the official website for further updates.
Always fill the form carefully in order to avoid any mistake.
- Interested candidates need to visit the concerned website at pmconnection.co.za
- Following that, search for the recruitment section and you will find the PM Connection Leasing Manager Recruitment 2022.
- After that, click on it and select the link to apply online.
- Before filling it up, be ready with all of the required documents, scanned passport size photo and scanned signature to be needed to complete the application form.
- Now, fill out the application form mentioning all the required details. Be careful to fill correctly. Double-check after filling it.
- After checking it again, click on submit and your final submission of the form will be done.
- After the submission, make sure to download the form and keep copies of it, in case they are needed for further purposes.
Note: If application process goes offline, then you are requested to send the application form to the concerned organization.
PM Connection Leasing Manager Careers Jobs 2022 Description
- This role is individually accountable for identifying and closing concluding transactions for profitable Company branches, and value adding leasing transactions for new retail branches and commercial offices, relocations, enlargements, reductions, closures and renewals of the aforesaid, through others over periods of up to 5 year.
- This role fits within the Properties Team. As a Properties team, they provide a full turnkey solution to the Company and some external Group business units (referred to as private clients).
Provide the following full turnkey solutions:
- Leasing and strategic Services
- Properties Legal Services
- Design team managing all NBR requirements and managing of client specific corporate images
- Projects (Construct of new premises, Relocations, Closures, Upgrades, ATM installations, UPS installations, Water tank installations and Marketing or signage façade upgrades to name a few)
- Projects Co-Ordination managing all spends related to projects and some Adhoc FM services. Tracking of Budgets and managing of Ledgers to name a few of the services.
- Repairs and maintenance of managed premises via call center agents and Maintenance officer teams
Candidate will be required to attend to the following duties:
- The day-to-day management of various geographical property portfolios, assigned to a Leasing Manager, taking into account target set in KPI’s within Performance Contracts.
- Identifies and concludes client briefed strategically valued leasing transactions in various portfolios for:
- new retail branches and commercial offices
- relocations, enlargements, footprint reductions, closures and renewals.
- Act as broker for the placement of various clients within Anchorages Property Managements property portfolios.
- Manage special projects and initiatives from time to time.
- Concludes above leasing transactions on terms and conditions in accordance with client mandates. Identifies property trends for opportunities. Identifies and resolves problematic vacancies for portfolio clients. Develops and maintains customer / industry networks to maximize lead identification.
- Consistently negotiates best transactions for new branches/offices and renewals taking market rentals, special conditions, construction costing and retail & commercials developments into consideration.
- Client liaison/management responsibility for Ad Hoc / new retainer client(s), as one point of contact across portfolio for advice in leasing, legal, design, headcount, project management, budget, FM, etc.
- Ensure that verbal negotiated terms and conditions are accurately incorporated in Offer to Lease and other leasing documents.
- Ensure that above is reflected in the presentation to the various Property Committee Boards.
- Ensure that the transaction is concluded with the landlord in terms of the minutes of the various Property Committee Boards.
- Ensure that all transactions are finalized in adherence of the various Internal Protocols.
Maintenance Services Delivery:
- Meet annual new retail branch and office budget, relocations, enlargements & reductions budgets and agreed renewal budget.
- Identifies and resolves problematic space planning requirements for portfolio clients.
- Continuous training and up-skilling will be implemented to keep current on all property and industry related trends and changes.
Job specific KRA’s:
- Independent, self-starter, self-motivated, meticulous in time management, shows leadership qualities and member of the various Property Portfolio Management Committees.
- Individually accountable for delivery of KPI’s as per the Performance Contract.
- Collective transaction and project-based accountability within a larger team format across various property departments.
- Potential to mentor, guide and direct staff to achieve operational excellence standards and in doing so balances own priorities with directing and motivating others.
- Plans and assigns work over the applicable period.
Experience and qualifications requirements:
- Grade 12 (Matric) (Required)
- Bachelor Of Land And Property Development Management, Bachelor Of Laws (LLB)
- Valid Driver’s Licence
- Minimum 5 years practical Retail and Commercial management experience and/or 5 years post admission legal experience essential
- Property Management Diploma and/or Legal Degree advantageous
- Qualified as Full Status Estate Agent advantageous
Kindly regard your application as unsuccessful if you have not heard from the agency within 2 weeks.
Frequently Asked Questions Related To PM Connection Leasing Manager Vacancies “
- How many vacancies are available for this post?
Ans. Till now, the number of vacancies is not cleared so you are advised to keep a check on the official website.
- When is the final date to fill out the application form?
Ans. The final date of applying for the post.