Talksure Project Manager Vacancies 2022 Apply Here
Are you interested in Project Manager jobs? And if you are, have you gone through the recent recruitment notices and their respective whereabouts? If not, you must check it immediately. This entire article will tell you about one such recent recruitment notice, namely Talksure Vacancies circular 2022 ZA Government Jobs seekers, Download Talksure Application form, Desirous candidates can apply for Current Vacancies in South Africa according to their academic capabilities.
Talksure Vacancies 2022 Apply Here @talksuresa.co.za You can apply now for Project Manager at Talksure Careers Portal
Kindly read it up to know all the details of the mentioned job post.
Talksure Project Manager Vacancies 2022: Detailed Notification
The name of the authority by which this recruitment of Project Manager is being conducted is Talksure Recruitment Portal for which many vacancies have been out. The total number of vacancies have not been out yet still if you are interested enough, you can check upon it.
Candidates who are of interest are requested to apply for this position whenever the forms will be out and before the final date by visiting the organization’s official website. talksuresa.co.za
Candidates are advised to first download the official notification from the official website and then read off all the necessary instructions related to the vacancy.
Talksure Project Manager Vacancies: Important Dates for Vacancy
Many vacancies have been released for this post but might change here and there with further notifications to be issued shortly.
Talksure Project Manager Vacancies: Eligibility Criteria
Every job notification is released with some eligibility criteria which include some of the rules to be followed by the candidate before deciding to apply for it otherwise they might not be able to do so.
Thus, the eligibility criteria for this post follows:
Talksure Project Manager Careers 2022 Summary:
|Name of the Organization
||Talksure Vacancies Recruitment Portal
|Name of the Post
|Last Date to Apply
||As Per Talksure Organization Required
|| Bsc in Computer Science is required, Matric
||Jobs in Durban
||R 42735.00 per month
|Mode of Application
So, we have mentioned all the available details issued on the official website regarding Talksure Recruitment such as the number of available posts, age limit, educational qualification required, and mode of application. For further information, do keep a check on the official website.
With the hope that you have got a clearance about the notice, submit your form in time.
How to Apply for the Talksure Project Manager Vacancies ?
As already mentioned above, the starting has not been mentioned yet but the closing date for filling in the application form for Talksure Recruitment 2022 has been declared. But still you are advised to keep visiting the official website for further updates.
Always fill the form carefully in order to avoid any mistake.
- Interested candidates need to visit the concerned website at talksuresa.co.za
- Following that, search for the recruitment section and you will find the Talksure Project Manager Recruitment 2022.
- After that, click on it and select the link to apply online.
- Before filling it up, be ready with all of the required documents, scanned passport size photo and scanned signature to be needed to complete the application form.
- Now, fill out the application form mentioning all the required details. Be careful to fill correctly. Double-check after filling it.
- After checking it again, click on submit and your final submission of the form will be done.
- After the submission, make sure to download the form and keep copies of it, in case they are needed for further purposes.
Note: If application process goes offline, then you are requested to send the application form to the concerned organization.
Talksure Project Manager Careers Jobs 2022 Description
PURPOSE OF THE ROLE
Our Project Manager get involved in managing projects from start to finish. Provide required assistance with project definition and with project design, including applying business analysis and facilitation skills, assisting to develop the business case for a project and interfacing with other specialists. The execution of projects through build/test/deploy phases using both agile and waterfall approaches as appropriate. Project management responsibilities include the coordination and completion of projects on time within budget and to quality requirements. Overseeing all aspects of projects. Set deadlines, assign responsibilities, and monitor and summarize progress of project. Prepare reports for management regarding status of a project. To work directly with key stakeholders to ensure deliverables fall within the applicable scope and budget. Coordinate with other departments to ensure all aspects of each project are compatible as needed to fulfil client needs.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Coordinate internal resources and third parties/vendors for the flawless execution of projects
- Ensure that all projects are delivered on-time, within scope and within budget
- Assist in the definition of project scope and objectives, involving all relevant stakeholders and ensuring technical feasibility
- Ensure resource availability and allocation
- Develop a detailed project plan to monitor and track progress
- Manage changes to the project scope, project schedule and project costs using appropriate verification techniques
- Measure project performance using appropriate tools and techniques
- Report and escalate to management as needed
- Manage the relationship with the client and all stakeholders
- Perform risk management to minimize project risks
- Establish and maintain relationships with third parties/vendors
- Create and maintain comprehensive project documentation
- Meet with clients to take detailed ordering briefs and clarify specific requirements of each project
- Delegate project tasks based on junior staff members’ individual strengths, skill sets and experience levels
- Track project performance, specifically to analyse the successful completion of short and long-term goals
- Meet budgetary objectives and make adjustments to project constraints based on financial analysis
- Develop comprehensive project plans to be shared with clients as well as other staff members
- Use and continually develop leadership skills
- Attend conferences and training as required to maintain proficiency
- Perform other related duties as assigned
- Develop spreadsheets, diagrams, and process maps to document needs
QUALIFICATIONS AND EXPERIENCE
- Bcom in Information Systems or Bsc in Computer Science is required
- Project Management Professional (PMP) / PRINCE II certification is an added advantage
- Minimum 3 years’ experience as a Project Manager within an IT development environment is a must
- Business Analysis experience advantageous
- Agile and Scrum Methodologies advantageous
- Strong working knowledge of Microsoft Office
BEHAVOURIAL AND COMPETENCY REQUIREMENTS
- Ability to communicate effectively in English, verbally and in writing with external and internal stakeholders.
- Able to work under pressure, manage time and resources
- Analytical and detail orientated
- People Management Skills
- Solid organizational skills
- Ability to multitask
Salary: Market related (Dependent on skill, experience and proof of income)
NB: Thank you for choosing Talksure as your employer of choice. Please note that if you do not hear from us within 14 working days after the closing date of the advert, please regard your application as unsuccessful. We wish you well in your future endeavors.
Frequently Asked Questions Related To Talksure Project Manager Vacancies “
- How many vacancies are available for this post?
Ans. Till now, the number of vacancies is not cleared so you are advised to keep a check on the official website.
- When is the final date to fill out the application form?
Ans. The final date of applying for the post.