Blake Group Vacancies 2022 Apply Here
Are you interested in Blake Group jobs? And if you are, have you gone through the recent recruitment notices and their respective whereabouts? If not, you must check it immediately. This entire article will tell you about one such recent recruitment notice, namely Blake Group Vacancies circular 2022 ZA Government Jobs seekers, Download Blake Group Application form, Desirous candidates can apply for Current Vacancies in South Africa according to their academic capabilities.
Blake Group Vacancies 2022 Apply Here @blake.co.za You can apply now for MARKETING MANAGER at Blake Group Careers Portal
Kindly read it up to know all the details of the mentioned job post.
Blake Group Vacancies 2022: Detailed Notification
The name of the authority by which this recruitment of MARKETING MANAGER is being conducted is Blake Group Recruitment Portal for which many vacancies have been out. The total number of vacancies have not been out yet still if you are interested enough, you can check upon it.
Candidates who are of interest are requested to apply for this position whenever the forms will be out and before the final date by visiting the organization’s official website. blake.co.za
Candidates are advised to first download the official notification from the official website and then read off all the necessary instructions related to the vacancy.
Blake Group Vacancies: Important Dates for Vacancy
Many vacancies have been released for this post but might change here and there with further notifications to be issued shortly.
Blake Group Vacancies: Eligibility Criteria
Every job notification is released with some eligibility criteria which include some of the rules to be followed by the candidate before deciding to apply for it otherwise they might not be able to do so.
Thus, the eligibility criteria for this post follows:
Blake Group Careers 2022 Summary:
|Name of the Organization
|Blake Group Vacancies Recruitment Portal
|Name of the Post
|Last Date to Apply
|As Per Blake Group Organization Required
|Jobs in Phoenix, KwaZulu-Natal
| R 428 520 per year
|Mode of Application
So, we have mentioned all the available details issued on the official website regarding Blake Group Recruitment such as the number of available posts, age limit, educational qualification required, and mode of application. For further information, do keep a check on the official website.
With the hope that you have got a clearance about the notice, submit your form in time.
How to Apply for the Blake Group Vacancies ?
As already mentioned above, the starting has not been mentioned yet but the closing date for filling in the application form for Blake Group Recruitment 2022 has been declared. But still you are advised to keep visiting the official website for further updates.
Always fill the form carefully in order to avoid any mistake.
- Interested candidates need to visit the concerned website at blake.co.za
- Following that, search for the recruitment section and you will find the Blake Group Recruitment 2022.
- After that, click on it and select the link to apply online.
- Before filling it up, be ready with all of the required documents, scanned passport size photo and scanned signature to be needed to complete the application form.
- Now, fill out the application form mentioning all the required details. Be careful to fill correctly. Double-check after filling it.
- After checking it again, click on submit and your final submission of the form will be done.
- After the submission, make sure to download the form and keep copies of it, in case they are needed for further purposes.
Note: If application process goes offline, then you are requested to send the application form to the concerned organization.
Blake Group Careers Jobs 2022 Description
ROLE: Marketing Manager
COMPANY: The Blake Group
REPORTS TO: CEO
LOCATION: Durban, Mount Edgecombe
We are looking for a dynamic and innovative Marketing Manager to promote our companies’ brands and services. In this role the incumbent will be responsible for optimizing our marketing strategies, managing the marketing department’s budget and staff as well tracking and analyzing the performance of advertising campaigns, and ensuring that all marketing material is in line with our brand identities. They will also be required to work collaboratively with business unit Heads, to make appropriate recommendations and strategize, to positively contribute to brand sustainability and marketing effectiveness across the Group’s entities. To be successful in this role you should have hands on experience with web analytics tools and other related marketing software and the ability to turn creative ideas into effective advertising projects.
- Accountability for Brand Management and corporate identity across all Group entities
- Ensure Group entities remain committed to and aligned to Group brand and CI directives
- Accountability for digital lead generation: develop strategies and tactics to get the word out about our companies, to drive qualified traffic to our websites and businesses
- Experiment with a variety of organic and paid acquisition channels like content creation, content curation, pay per click campaigns, event management, publicity, social media, lead generation campaigns, copywriting, performance analysis
- Drive business units to produce valuable and engaging content and package appropriately for our websites, blogs and relevant social media channel in order to attract and convert key target groups
- Accountability for the content sourcing, collation and distribution of the Group Quarterly Customer Newsletter
- Prepare and monitor marketing budgets across group and subsidiary companies on a quarterly and annual basis while managing funds effectively and wisely
- Oversee and approve marketing material from website banners to hard copy brochures, case studies and other marketing and sales collateral required by each division
- Oversee and coordinate marketing events and conference participation to ensure the Group is appropriately represented and derives real value from representation and participation
- Analyse trends and adjust email and advertising campaigns accordingly
- Measure and report on the performance of marketing campaigns, gain insight and assess against goals
- Increase brand awareness by ensuring relevant differentiation, value, accessibility and emotional connection
- Ensure consistency of customer experience across a multi-channel environment.
- Drive brand understanding and support throughout the business
- Maintain brand identity consistency across divisions
- Help determine identities for new brands/sub-brands
- Anticipate and accommodate new brand identity needs
- Translating the business’s market position to a strong and consistent brand identity
- The incumbent will be required to identify and promote key points that differentiate Blake from its peers
- Knowledge of database management and segmentation
- Effectively define our most important customers
- Understand what motivates the customer and ensure we are consistent on customer offerings across various channels
- Strategically, select a brand position that could provide the brands with industry advantages
- Reinforce our value proposition at each point of customer contact
- Measure the ongoing strength of the brand with our customer and making adjustments as necessary
- Ensure we maintain and/ increase our share of wallet across the customer life-cycle
- The incumbent must be able to contribute on an ongoing basis to the development and evolution of the group as well as the underlying entities value proposition to customers and clients
- The incumbent must be able to work collaboratively to ensure that the marketing strategy converts to sales and new business
As the Marketing Manager you have x1 Graphic Designer reporting directly to you. You are responsible for:
- Managing the Graphic Designer and work briefed into their space from the Group and all of its subsidiaries
- Building a high-performance team of highly engaged and empowered associates through mentoring, coaching and development and ongoing feedback
- Encourage open and honest relationships within the team
- Partner with HR to ensure that appropriate action is taken when managing associate misconduct or poor performance
- Assist in the recruitment of departmental vacancies
- Live the company values
QUALIFICATIONS & EXPERIENCE
- Related Degree/Qualification in Marketing Management/Brand Management
- Related degree/qualification in Digital Marketing advantageous
- Experience in managing multiple brands and projects
- Understanding of the diversity in clients related to brands
- Exposure to different brand strategies
- Knowledge of competing markets relative to divisional brands
- A basic knowledge of our industry will be an advantage (BPO, Debt Collection and Technology)
- Strategic ability combined with creativity
- Technology savvy
- Project management
- Influencing skills
- Strong organizational and planning skills
- Consultative skills with heightened level of listening ability
- Ability to report and respect deadlines
- A sense of aesthetics and a love for great copy and witty communication
- Up to date with the latest trends and best practices in online marketing and measurement
- Ability to multi-task and manage business expectations
Frequently Asked Questions Related To Blake Group Vacancies “
- How many vacancies are available for this post?
Ans. Till now, the number of vacancies is not cleared so you are advised to keep a check on the official website.
- When is the final date to fill out the application form?
Ans. The final date of applying for the post.