SITA Manager Vacancies 2022 Apply Online
Are you interested in Manager jobs? And if you are, have you gone through the recent recruitment notices and their respective whereabouts? If not, you must check it immediately. This entire article will tell you about one such recent recruitment notice, namely SITA Manager Vacancies circular 2022 ZA Government Jobs seekers, Download SITA Application form, Desirous candidates can apply for Current Vacancies in South Africa according to their academic capabilities.
SITA Manager Vacancies 2022 Apply Here @www.sita.co.za You can apply now for Programme Manager at SITA Erasmuskloof Vacancies Careers Portal
Kindly read it up to know all the details of the mentioned job post.
SITA Manager Vacancies 2022: Detailed Notification
The name of the authority by which this recruitment of SITA is being conducted is SITA Recruitment Portal for which many vacancies have been out. The total number of vacancies have not been out yet still if you are interested enough, you can check upon it.
Candidates who are of interest are requested to apply for this position whenever the forms will be out and before the final date by visiting the organization’s official website. www.sita.co.za
Candidates are advised to first download the official notification from the official website and then read off all the necessary instructions related to the vacancy.
SITA Manager Vacancies: Important Dates for Vacancy
Many vacancies have been released for this post but might change here and there with further notifications to be issued shortly.
SITA Manager Vacancies: Eligibility Criteria
Every job notification is released with some eligibility criteria which include some of the rules to be followed by the candidate before deciding to apply for it otherwise they might not be able to do so.
Thus, the eligibility criteria for this post follows:
SITA Manager Vacancies Summary:
|Name of the Organization||SITA Manager Vacancies Recruitment Portal|
|Name of the Post||Senior Manager: Disaster Recovery|
|Last Date to Apply||19 July 2022|
||Diploma or Degree|
|Salary||R 986 492 – R 1 479 739|
|Mode of Application||Online|
So, we have mentioned all the available details issued on the official website regarding SITA Recruitment such as the number of available posts, age limit, educational qualification required, and mode of application. For further information, do keep a check on the official website.
With the hope that you have got a clearance about the notice, submit your form in time.
How to Apply for the SITA Manager Vacancies ?
As already mentioned above, the starting has not been mentioned yet but the closing date for filling in the application form for SITA Recruitment 2022 has been declared. But still you are advised to keep visiting the official website for further updates.
Always fill the form carefully in order to avoid any mistake.
- Interested candidates need to visit the concerned website at www.sita.co.za
- Following that, search for the recruitment section and you will find the SITA Recruitment 2022.
- After that, click on it and select the link to apply online.
- Before filling it up, be ready with all of the required documents, scanned passport size photo and scanned signature to be needed to complete the application form.
- Now, fill out the application form mentioning all the required details. Be careful to fill correctly. Double-check after filling it.
- After checking it again, click on submit and your final submission of the form will be done.
- After the submission, make sure to download the form and keep copies of it, in case they are needed for further purposes.
Note: If application process goes offline, then you are requested to send the application form to the concerned organization.
Qualifications and Experience
Minimum: 3- 4 year National Higher Diploma / National First Degree in in Business Management/Project
management / Information Technology/ Computer Science and/or equivalent / NQF level 7 or a verified / certified
alternative equivalent @ NQF Level 7 and Project/Programme Management Certificate of Competence.
Certificate: Project Management Professional (PMP) and/or Prince 2 Practitioner and/or Prince 2 Practitioner
Programme Management Professional (PgMP) and/or Advanced Practitioner (MSP – Managing Successful
Programmes) will be advantageous.
Experience: A minimum of 8 – 10 years working experience, including expertise in:
• At least 4 years in a leadership role in a complex project management or programme management
• At least 4 years Project/Programme management experience as Snr Project /Programme Manager
• At least 4 years working experience in an IT environment and;
• At least 4 years in public sector IT environment.
Frequently Asked Questions Related To SITA Manager Vacancies “
- How many vacancies are available for this post?
Ans. Till now, the number of vacancies is not cleared so you are advised to keep a check on the official website.
- When is the final date to fill out the application form?
Ans. The final date of applying for the post .