Secondments Vacancies 2022 Apply Here
Are you interested in Secondments jobs? And if you are, have you gone through the recent recruitment notices and their respective whereabouts? If not, you must check it immediately. This entire article will tell you about one such recent recruitment notice, namely Secondments Vacancies circular 2022 ZA Government Jobs seekers, Download Secondments Application form, Desirous candidates can apply for Current Vacancies in South Africa according to their academic capabilities.
Secondments Vacancies 2022 Apply Here @sec.co.za You can apply now for PROCURUREMENT ASSISTANT at Secondments Careers Portal
Kindly read it up to know all the details of the mentioned job post.
Secondments Vacancies 2022: Detailed Notification
The name of the authority by which this recruitment of PROCURUREMENT ASSISTANT is being conducted is Secondments Recruitment Portal for which many vacancies have been out. The total number of vacancies have not been out yet still if you are interested enough, you can check upon it.
Candidates who are of interest are requested to apply for this position whenever the forms will be out and before the final date by visiting the organization’s official website. sec.co.za
Candidates are advised to first download the official notification from the official website and then read off all the necessary instructions related to the vacancy.
Secondments Vacancies: Important Dates for Vacancy
Many vacancies have been released for this post but might change here and there with further notifications to be issued shortly.
Secondments Vacancies: Eligibility Criteria
Every job notification is released with some eligibility criteria which include some of the rules to be followed by the candidate before deciding to apply for it otherwise they might not be able to do so.
Thus, the eligibility criteria for this post follows:
Secondments Careers 2022 Summary:
|Name of the Organization
|Secondments Vacancies Recruitment Portal
|Name of the Post
|Last Date to Apply
|As Per Secondments Organization Required
|Jobs in Centurion
|R 204 000 per year
|Mode of Application
So, we have mentioned all the available details issued on the official website regarding Secondments Recruitment such as the number of available posts, age limit, educational qualification required, and mode of application. For further information, do keep a check on the official website.
With the hope that you have got a clearance about the notice, submit your form in time.
How to Apply for the Secondments Vacancies ?
As already mentioned above, the starting has not been mentioned yet but the closing date for filling in the application form for Secondments Recruitment 2022 has been declared. But still you are advised to keep visiting the official website for further updates.
Always fill the form carefully in order to avoid any mistake.
- Interested candidates need to visit the concerned website at sec.co.za
- Following that, search for the recruitment section and you will find the Secondments Recruitment 2022.
- After that, click on it and select the link to apply online.
- Before filling it up, be ready with all of the required documents, scanned passport size photo and scanned signature to be needed to complete the application form.
- Now, fill out the application form mentioning all the required details. Be careful to fill correctly. Double-check after filling it.
- After checking it again, click on submit and your final submission of the form will be done.
- After the submission, make sure to download the form and keep copies of it, in case they are needed for further purposes.
Note: If application process goes offline, then you are requested to send the application form to the concerned organization.
Secondments Careers Jobs 2022 Description
Corporate Procurement section is responsible for procurement of goods, works and services to be consumed in the regional office.
Duties & Responsibilities
Scope of the assignment
- Assist in the development of Purchase Strategies for procurement of commodities, works and services for the Regional Office
- Prepare and assist in Planning, of activities for the procurement of works, goods and services for the company.
- Participate in assisting and assist in development of statement of work, terms of reference specifications, scope of work, proper descriptions and completeness of information and work with End User to ensure optimal time resource use on procurement
- Prepare and compile bidding documents for thresholds designated, float tenders and ensure smooth bid process in compliance with the Bank’s procedure.
- Edit and vet bidding documents for thresholds within the Administration Team threshold, ensure adherence, compliance and application of the Bank’s rules on the Bank’s principles of procurement that is floatation of tenders to contract management.
- Ensure organization of bid opening committees, bid opening, and bid evaluation in accordance with the Bank’s procurement rules
- Compile bid evaluation report and ensure approvals as per the Delegation of Authority Matrix
- Assist on issuance of Purchase Orders, contract, expediting of procurement and communication with the external customer for all procurement with contracts.
- Implement, monitor and assist on implementation of procurement according to procurement plan, manage and conduct all aspects of tender evaluations, public bids, pre-and post-bid meetings
- Determine appropriate procurement method, contract type and solicitation method for procurements before bid meetings
- Analyze information, makes recommendations, and writes reports to support analytical work
- Prepare, compile, work on, present and defend procurements above required threshold to committees such as ISSC, CIPS and Purchasing Committee representations for corporate procurement in the Regional Resource Center
- Share knowledge with Administration Assistants and other administrative staff, offer capacity building and outreach programs to both internal and external stakeholders
- Develop and prepare bids for procurement activities, convert them into contracts for the RRC
- Service Level Agreements Management for contracts for the Regional Office,
- Collate statistical, other information and conduct research to support recommended actions, to determine industry standards and price discounts, to locate commodities and services
- Prepare, administer and manage contracts for goods, services and works for the RRCs including maintenance agreements and all other service agreement
- Ensure good relationships or partnerships between the Bank and selected vendors, in order to maintain and safeguard capacity, quality, cost and continuity of relationship in the long-term.
- Prepare quarterly reports on Procurement Matters
- Initiate dialogue with market supplier community to identify opportunities for reducing costs and increasing efficiencies and negotiate, to shape agreements with vendors until consensus is reached
- Develop and maintain documentation in support of vendor development initiatives and project governance documentation for those vendor initiative
- Management of key risks on behalf of the Corporate Procurement Section
- Assist on working with End Users on Service Level Agreements and timely communicate with contractors to ensure effective and efficient service delivery
- Provide information upon request to Finance departments for Contractors, adherence to broader finance and risk requirements such as pricing and discounting policies, export controls, taxation exemptions and monitor transaction compliance (milestones, deliverables, invoicing ).
- Draft and compile contract before they are submitted to legal department for clearance.
- Assist and ensure contract closeout, by writing to contractor and End User on the performance of the contract, reconciling the outcome and prepare a file note for closing contract file.
- Provide and support preparation of briefings and papers on procurement issues, statistics periodically for the Deputy Director and the Director General.
- Produce quarterly reports on all corporate procurement activities undertaken during the period.
The consultant shall deliver the following deliverables for this assignment:
- Produce Monthly report of the activities s/he’s done
- List the number of procurement cases s/he handled
- List the number of contracts s/he handled
- Deliver any other duties
The estimated duration of the services is 4 months and may be renewed by additional periods subject to satisfactory performance and requirements of the Bank.
The Procurement Assistant shall report to the Regional Chief Officer, who is under the auspices of the Director . The Staff shall cooperate fully with company Administration and front office team. The Staff shall familiarize himself/herself with and comply with all laws, customs, and practices in company and the Bank in relation to the procurement of works, goods and services as well as Bank Standards work and ethical procedures.
QUALIFICATIONS OF THE SHORT TERM STAFF
- The staff should have the necessary academic qualifications (Bachelors, or any other equivalent
- The Staff shall also have procurement professional qualifications from a recognized Institution locally or abroad such as CIPS
- A master’s degree in any field plus a minimum of five years’ experience OR procurement professional qualifications from a recognized Institution locally or abroad, first degree in any field and a minimum of seven years’ In both cases, the candidate shall have proven procurement and contracts management practical experience.
- He should have basic computer skills and ability to use Microsoft products such as Word, Excel, PowerPoint , or any ERP software
- Ability to produce well written reports, without grammatical, spelling or other errors
- Knowledge of working for international organisations, large multi-national or national organisations
- worked in a diverse or multi-cultural environment,
- Proficient in written and spoken English
Frequently Asked Questions Related To Secondments Vacancies “
- How many vacancies are available for this post?
Ans. Till now, the number of vacancies is not cleared so you are advised to keep a check on the official website.
- When is the final date to fill out the application form?
Ans. The final date of applying for the post.