South African Release Bank Specialist Vacancies 2022 Apply
Posted On July 15, 2022
South African Release Bank Specialist Vacancies 2022 Apply online
Are you interested in South African Reserve Bank Pretoria (SARB) jobs? And if you are, have you gone through the recent recruitment notices and their respective whereabouts? If not, you must check it immediately. This entire article will tell you about one such recent recruitment notice, namely South African Release Bank Specialist Vacancies circular 2022 ZA Government Jobs seekers, Download South African Reserve Bank Application form, Desirous candidates can apply for Current Vacancies in South Africa according to their academic capabilities.
South African Release Bank Specialist Vacancies 2022 Apply Here @resbank.co.za You can apply now for at SARB Pretoria bank Careers Portal
Kindly read it up to know all the details of the mentioned job post.
South African Release Bank Specialist Vacancies 2022: Detailed Notification
The name of the authority by which this recruitment of South African Reserve Bank is being conducted is South African Reserve Bank Recruitment Portal for which many vacancies have been out. The total number of vacancies have not been out yet still if you are interested enough, you can check upon it.
Candidates who are of interest are requested to apply for this position whenever the forms will be out and before the final date by visiting the organization’s official website. resbank.co.za
Candidates are advised to first download the official notification from the official website and then read off all the necessary instructions related to the vacancy.
South African Release Bank Specialist Vacancies: Important Dates for Vacancy
Many vacancies have been released for this post but might change here and there with further notifications to be issued shortly.
South African Release Bank Specialist Vacancies: Eligibility Criteria
Every job notification is released with some eligibility criteria which include some of the rules to be followed by the candidate before deciding to apply for it otherwise they might not be able to do so.
Thus, the eligibility criteria for this post follows:
South African Release Bank Specialist Vacancies Summary:
|Name of the Organization
||South African Reserve Bank Vacancies Recruitment Portal
|Name of the Post
||Release Management Specialist
|Last Date to Apply
||27 July 2022
|Mode of Application
So, we have mentioned all the available details issued on the official website regarding South African Reserve Bank Recruitment such as the number of available posts, age limit, educational qualification required, and mode of application. For further information, do keep a check on the official website.
With the hope that you have got a clearance about the notice, submit your form in time.
How to Apply for the South African Release Bank Specialist Vacancies ?
As already mentioned above, the starting has not been mentioned yet but the closing date for filling in the application form for South African Reserve Bank Recruitment 2022 has been declared. But still you are advised to keep visiting the official website for further updates.
Always fill the form carefully in order to avoid any mistake.
- Interested candidates need to visit the concerned website at resbank.co.za
- Following that, search for the recruitment section and you will find the South African Reserve Bank Recruitment 2022.
- After that, click on it and select the link to apply online.
- Before filling it up, be ready with all of the required documents, scanned passport size photo and scanned signature to be needed to complete the application form.
- Now, fill out the application form mentioning all the required details. Be careful to fill correctly. Double-check after filling it.
- After checking it again, click on submit and your final submission of the form will be done.
- After the submission, make sure to download the form and keep copies of it, in case they are needed for further purposes.
Note: If application process goes offline, then you are requested to send the application form to the concerned organization.
Business Solutions and Technology Department
The main purpose of this position is to oversee the full system development life cycle (SDLC) of a solution release, ensuring compliance to the set guiding principles of all approved changes that are introduced into the production environment ‒ in a controlled manner ‒ to minimise the risk of disrupting business services.
The successful candidate will be responsible for the following key performance areas:
· Review and update release management framework procedures and standards for the divisions in support of the deployment of quality solutions into the production environment.
· Take accountability for the final sign-off of information technology (IT) solution, ensuring that it is in line with the predefined quality criteria prior to deployment to the production or live environment.
· Plan, compile and review a release schedule to deploy solution changes in a structured manner into the live environment, to optimise the utilisation of resources, minimise operational risks and ensure alignment with the operational plan.
· Define the scope of software release packages through consultation with stakeholders, determine the risk and complexities thereof, and document and communicate to the stakeholders the decision made.
· Manage relationships with all relevant stakeholders to ensure timely delivery of quality IT solutions, according to the release schedule.
· Govern the software release management in terms of relevant policies by monitoring and enforcing the standards, controls, processes and procedures related to release management.
· Participate in change management meetings to provide input and guidance with regard to release management.
· Coordinate all releases (including new requirements, enhancements and defects) for the sections to ensure alignment with the release schedules.
· Collect evidence for all the defined release management quality gates and compile release packs for Change Advisory Board (CAB).
· Maintain a release calendar.
· Manage and maintain a risk register and ensure mitigating actions are implemented within agreed timelines.
· Manage and implement corrective actions for audit findings as identified by internal and external audit.
To be considered for this position, candidates must be in possession of:
· a Bachelor’s degree in IT or an equivalent qualification; and
· 8‒10 years’ job-related experience.
Additional requirements include:
· Serena Dimensions (SDA) knowledge or knowledge and skill in an equivalent software package (will be an added advantage);
· industry, organisational and business awareness knowledge and skill;
· quality assurance knowledge and skill;
· continuous improvement knowledge and skill;
· continued learning and/or professional development knowledge and skill;
· business continuity planning knowledge and skill;
· IT enablement strategy knowledge and skill;
· IT enablement planning knowledge and skill;
· IT enablement legislation and governance, risk and compliance knowledge and skill;
· release management knowledge and skill;
· testing knowledge and skill;
· operations knowledge and skill; and
· IT enablement reporting knowledge and skill.
Frequently Asked Questions Related To South African Release Bank Specialist Vacancies “
- How many vacancies are available for this post?
Ans. Till now, the number of vacancies is not cleared so you are advised to keep a check on the official website.
- When is the final date to fill out the application form?
Answer. Last date to apply for the post by 27 July 2022