Life Esidimeni Baneng Care Centre Roodepoort Vacancies 2022 Apply
Posted On July 9, 2022
Life Esidimeni Baneng Care Centre Roodepoort Vacancies 2022 Apply Online
Are you interested in Life Esidimeni Baneng Care Centre Roodepoort jobs? And if you are, have you gone through the recent recruitment notices and their respective whereabouts? If not, you must check it immediately. This entire article will tell you about one such recent recruitment notice, namely Life Esidimeni Baneng Care Centre Roodepoort Vacancies circular 2022 ZA Government Jobs seekers, Download Life Esidimeni Baneng Care Centre Roodepoort Application form.
Life Esidimeni Baneng Care Centre Roodepoort Vacancies 2022 Apply Here @www.lifehealthcare.co.za You can apply now for Clinical Training Specialist x1 at Life Esidimeni Baneng Care Centre Roodepoort Careers Jobs Portal
Kindly read it up to know all the details of the mentioned job post.
Life Esidimeni Baneng Care Centre Roodepoort Vacancies 2022: Detailed Notification
The name of the authority by which this recruitment of Life Esidimeni Baneng Care Centre Roodepoort is being conducted is Life Esidimeni Baneng Care Centre Roodepoort Recruitment Portal for which many vacancies have been out. The total number of vacancies have not been out yet still if you are interested enough, you can check upon it.
Candidates who are of interest are requested to apply for this position whenever the forms will be out and before the final date by visiting the organization’s official website. www.lifehealthcare.co.za
Candidates are advised to first download the official notification from the official website and then read off all the necessary instructions related to the vacancy.
Life Esidimeni Baneng Care Centre Roodepoort Vacancies: Important Dates for Vacancy
Many vacancies have been released for this post but might change here and there with further notifications to be issued shortly.
Life Esidimeni Baneng Care Centre Roodepoort Vacancies: Eligibility Criteria
Every job notification is released with some eligibility criteria which include some of the rules to be followed by the candidate before deciding to apply for it otherwise they might not be able to do so.
Thus, the eligibility criteria for this post follows:
Life Esidimeni Baneng Care Centre Roodepoort Vacancies Summary:
|Name of the Organization
||Life Esidimeni Baneng Care Centre Roodepoort Vacancies Recruitment Portal
|Name of the Post
||Clinical Training Specialist x1
|Last Date to Apply
||13 July 2022
||Degree or Diploma in Nursing
|Mode of Application
So, we have mentioned all the available details issued on the official website regarding Life Esidimeni Baneng Care Centre Roodepoort Recruitment such as the number of available posts, age limit, educational qualification required, and mode of application. For further information, do keep a check on the official website.
With the hope that you have got a clearance about the notice, submit your form in time.
How to Apply for the Life Esidimeni Baneng Care Centre Roodepoort Vacancies ?
As already mentioned above, the starting has not been mentioned yet but the closing date for filling in the application form for Life Esidimeni Baneng Care Centre Roodepoort Recruitment 2022 has been declared. But still you are advised to keep visiting the official website for further updates.
Always fill the form carefully in order to avoid any mistake.
- Interested candidates need to visit the concerned website at www.lifehealthcare.co.za
- Following that, search for the recruitment section and you will find the Life Esidimeni Baneng Care Centre Roodepoort Recruitment 2022.
- After that, click on it and select the link to apply online.
- Before filling it up, be ready with all of the required documents, scanned passport size photo and scanned signature to be needed to complete the application form.
- Now, fill out the application form mentioning all the required details. Be careful to fill correctly. Double-check after filling it.
- After checking it again, click on submit and your final submission of the form will be done.
- After the submission, make sure to download the form and keep copies of it, in case they are needed for further purposes.
Note: If application process goes offline, then you are requested to send the application form to the concerned organization.
A vacancy exists for a Clinical Training Specialist, based at Baneng Care Centre, reporting to the Nursing Manager. The successful candidate will be responsible for in-service training and all training related programs for the facility.
Effective management of WSP, CPD & other programs for all employees
- Plan, co-ordinate and participate in nursing competency requirements of the hospital and nursing function strategy
- Provide coaching and mentoring to staff to ensure clinical competence
- Partakes in work skills planning and facilitate achievement of set targets annually
Effective management of the risk based in-service training programs (including quality)
- Plan, co-ordinate and monitor risk based in-service training programs
- Participate in adverse events investigation
- Participate in hospital quality projects, provide feedback, identify deviations and take remedial action where necessary
- Identify risks and competence in use of products through in-service training
Effective management of internal and approved external student clinical programs (i.e. planning, facilitating and evaluating)
- Participate in the selection process of internal and external students
- Ensure the correct management of student administration and resources
- Identify relevant learning opportunities and facilitate clinical skills development
- Provide feedback on the progress of the students both to the Learning Centre and HOD
- Support students with research projects in the hospital environment
Effective research on relevant clinical practices
- Identify and formulate a plan of action relating to clinical delivery problems
Effective marketing of the nursing profession
- Participate in the marketing of the professional image of the nursing profession
- Participate in marketing initiatives with students and learning centres in order to promote nursing as a career
- Participate with students in community events to promote the hospital
- Diploma/Degree in Nursing
- Qualification in Nursing Education advantageous
- Qualification in Psychiatric Nursing Science
- Post registration nursing experience within relevant healthcare environment
- Current registration with SANC and Registered Assessor with SANC
- Proven clinical leadership expertise-
- Grade 12
- Specific knowledge and understanding of the legislation governing the practice of nursing
- Knowledge of nursing education systems and legislation
- Understanding of change management principles
- Facilitation and assessment skills
- Computer proficiency
- Problem-solving, analysis and judgement
- Engaging diversity
- Verbal & written communication and presentation
- Drive & energy
- Excellence orientation
- Ethical behaviour
- Building relationships
- Customer responsiveness
- Organisational awareness
- Leading by example (Key for Managers)
- Motivating and developing people (Key for Managers)
Frequently Asked Questions Related To Life East London Private Hospital Vacancies “
- How many vacancies are available for this post?
Ans. Till now, the number of vacancies is not cleared so you are advised to keep a check on the official website.
- When is the final date to fill out the application form?
Ans. The final date of applying for the post .