sanparks Vacancies 2022 Apply Here
Are you interested in sanparks jobs? And if you are, have you gone through the recent recruitment notices and their respective whereabouts? If not, you must check it immediately. This entire article will tell you about one such recent recruitment notice, namely sanparks Vacancies circular 2022 ZA Government Jobs seekers, Download sanparks Application form, Desirous candidates can apply for Current Vacancies in South Africa according to their academic capabilities.
sanparks Vacancies 2022 Apply Here @www.sanparks.org You can apply now for Tourism Monitors at sanparks Careers Portal
Kindly read it up to know all the details of the mentioned job post.
sanparks Vacancies 2022: Detailed Notification
The name of the authority by which this recruitment of Tourism Monitors is being conducted is sanparks Recruitment Portal for which many vacancies have been out. The total number of vacancies have not been out yet still if you are interested enough, you can check upon it.
Candidates who are of interest are requested to apply for this position whenever the forms will be out and before the final date by visiting the organization’s official website. www.sanparks.org
Candidates are advised to first download the official notification from the official website and then read off all the necessary instructions related to the vacancy.
sanparks Vacancies: Important Dates for Vacancy
Many vacancies have been released for this post but might change here and there with further notifications to be issued shortly.
sanparks Vacancies: Eligibility Criteria
Every job notification is released with some eligibility criteria which include some of the rules to be followed by the candidate before deciding to apply for it otherwise they might not be able to do so.
Thus, the eligibility criteria for this post follows:
sanparks Careers 2022 Summary:
|Name of the Organization
|sanparks Vacancies Recruitment Portal
|Name of the Post
|Last Date to Apply
|04 October 2022
|Matric/Grade 12 or NCV Level 4 certificate
|Jobs in Mountain National Park
|R 37877.00 per month
|Mode of Application
So, we have mentioned all the available details issued on the official website regarding sanparks Recruitment such as the number of available posts, age limit, educational qualification required, and mode of application. For further information, do keep a check on the official website.
With the hope that you have got a clearance about the notice, submit your form in time.
How to Apply for the sanparks Vacancies ?
As already mentioned above, the starting has not been mentioned yet but the closing date for filling in the application form for sanparks Recruitment 2022 has been declared. But still you are advised to keep visiting the official website for further updates.
Always fill the form carefully in order to avoid any mistake.
- Interested candidates need to visit the concerned website at www.sanparks.org
- Following that, search for the recruitment section and you will find the sanparks Recruitment 2022.
- After that, click on it and select the link to apply online.
- Before filling it up, be ready with all of the required documents, scanned passport size photo and scanned signature to be needed to complete the application form.
- Now, fill out the application form mentioning all the required details. Be careful to fill correctly. Double-check after filling it.
- After checking it again, click on submit and your final submission of the form will be done.
- After the submission, make sure to download the form and keep copies of it, in case they are needed for further purposes.
Note: If application process goes offline, then you are requested to send the application form to the concerned organization.
sanparks Careers Jobs 2022 Description
Vacancies currently exist for 17 Tourism Monitors in the Table Mountain National Park Biodiversity Social Projects. The total remuneration package is a basic salary as per Expanded Public Works Programme rates of R190.00 per day. Successful candidates will have to provide their own accommodation and travelling to and from work as there is no official accommodation in the park.
NB: The programme shall prioritise opportunities for Youth, Women and People living with Disabilities, consistent with the EPWP employment equity objectives.
Only interested persons who meet the above-stated requirements should apply using the link below:
Supporting documents such as Detailed CV, certified copies of qualifications, ID, SARS Tax Certificate, Police clearance/receipt of payment for Police Clearance and other relevant documents must be emailed to email@example.com using reference: Tourism Monitors X17 in the subject line. Any application that does not comply with this application process will be regarded as incomplete and will not be considered.
For enquiries contact Brenda Mbem on 021 741 2300.
Applications that have not been responded to within 21 days should be regarded as unsuccessful.
- Matric/Grade 12 or NCV Level 4 certificate
- Language proficiency in English and any other local language
- Good interpersonal skills
- Clear criminal record (candidates will be screened)
- Passing of fitness trial which includes: (Dependent on the deployment activities)
- 2,4 km run in 12 minutes or less
- Ability to do 30 pushups and 30 sit-ups in under a minute.
- Successful candidates are then granted an interview.
- Availability to work flexible hours e.g. weekends, public holidays as and when required.
- Preference will be given to applicants from communities surrounding Table Mountain National Park
- Successfully candidate will have to undergo medical fitness examination through a Medical Practitioner & Pre-employment background verifications/screening.
- Assist with crime prevention activities.
- Assist with crime response.
- Assist with conducting search and rescue operations.
- Assist with life-saving activities and First-Aid.
- Provide visitor information and guidance (providing tourists with information on the safest routes and areas).
- Ensure compliance with regulations (e.g. littering, dogs, bicycles, noise, alcohol).
- Provide support with research (e.g. crime statistics, tourism, environmental requirements).
- Assist with control of invasive species – reporting where extensive; removing where there is a minor presence.
- Assist with monitoring and repair of security and environmental risks (e.g. paths, erosion, fire, fencing, signage).
- Provide backup capacity for emergencies (e.g. mopping up after fires).
- Assist with litter management.
Frequently Asked Questions Related To sanparks Vacancies “
- How many vacancies are available for this post?
Ans. Till now, the number of vacancies is not cleared so you are advised to keep a check on the official website.
- When is the final date to fill out the application form?
Ans. The final date of applying for the post.