Sangonet Nurse Vacancies 2022 Apply
Posted On July 28, 2022
Sangonet Nurse Vacancies 2022 Apply Online
Are you interested in Enrolled Nurse jobs? And if you are, have you gone through the recent recruitment notices and their respective whereabouts? If not, you must check it immediately. This entire article will tell you about one such recent recruitment notice, namely Sangonet Nurse Vacancies circular 2022 ZA Government Jobs seekers, Download Sangonet Application form, Desirous candidates can apply for Current Vacancies in South Africa according to their academic capabilities.
Sangonet Nurse Vacancies 2022 Apply Here @www.sahrc.org.za You can apply now for Enrolled Nurse at Sekhukhune district, Limpopo Vacancies Careers Portal
Kindly read it up to know all the details of the mentioned job post.
Sangonet Nurse Vacancies 2022: Detailed Notification
The name of the authority by which this recruitment of Sangonet is being conducted is Sangonet Recruitment Portal for which many vacancies have been out. The total number of vacancies have not been out yet still if you are interested enough, you can check upon it.
Candidates who are of interest are requested to apply for this position whenever the forms will be out and before the final date by visiting the organization’s official website. www.sahrc.org.za
Candidates are advised to first download the official notification from the official website and then read off all the necessary instructions related to the vacancy.
Sangonet Nurse Vacancies: Important Dates for Vacancy
Many vacancies have been released for this post but might change here and there with further notifications to be issued shortly.
Sangonet Nurse Vacancies: Eligibility Criteria
Every job notification is released with some eligibility criteria which include some of the rules to be followed by the candidate before deciding to apply for it otherwise they might not be able to do so.
Thus, the eligibility criteria for this post follows:
Sangonet Nurse Vacancies Summary:
|Name of the Organization
||Sangonet Nurse Vacancies Recruitment Portal
|Name of the Post
|Last Date to Apply
||31 July 2022
||Matric/ Grade 12
||Sekhukhune district, Limpopo
|Mode of Application
So, we have mentioned all the available details issued on the official website regarding Sangonet Recruitment such as the number of available posts, age limit, educational qualification required, and mode of application. For further information, do keep a check on the official website.
With the hope that you have got a clearance about the notice, submit your form in time.
How to Apply for the Sangonet Nurse Vacancies ?
As already mentioned above, the starting has not been mentioned yet but the closing date for filling in the application form for Sangonet Recruitment 2022 has been declared. But still you are advised to keep visiting the official website for further updates.
Always fill the form carefully in order to avoid any mistake.
- Interested candidates need to visit the concerned website at www.sahrc.org.za
- Following that, search for the recruitment section and you will find the Sangonet Recruitment 2022.
- After that, click on it and select the link to apply online.
- Before filling it up, be ready with all of the required documents, scanned passport size photo and scanned signature to be needed to complete the application form.
- Now, fill out the application form mentioning all the required details. Be careful to fill correctly. Double-check after filling it.
- After checking it again, click on submit and your final submission of the form will be done.
- After the submission, make sure to download the form and keep copies of it, in case they are needed for further purposes.
Note: If application process goes offline, then you are requested to send the application form to the concerned organization.
The Enrolled Nurse will be supporting the Professional Nurse (PN) in providing a comprehensive, integrated primary health care service to Sex Workers (SW) within his/her scope of practise. S/he is able to administer medication under the supervision of the PN, within legislative regulations; monitor vital signs and document care provided in an accurate manner. EN will be responsible for stock management, excluding the handling of drugs. Support and mentor peers and HTS counsellors with the guidance of a PN.
- Matric/ Grade 12
- SRH course for EN (desirable)
- Current Registration with Nursing Council.
- Diploma in Nursing (NQF Level 4)
- 2+ years in Enrolled Nursing and evaluating USG/ GF funded public health programs
- Knowledge of HIV, TB and STI, prevention approaches and DoH screening guidelines
- An understanding of the challenges facing sex workers in the health context and an ability to communicate and work well with sex workers in the provision of health services.
- Communication skills (verbal and written)
- Report writing skills
- Sound negotiation skills
- Analytical and Problem-Solving Abilities
- Computer literacy
- High-level planning and organisational skills
- Good interpersonal skills, including being a team player
- Demonstrate strong professional attitude and behaviour at all times.
- Assertive and deadline oriented
- Self-motivated team player
- Ability to work independently
Detailed Key Accountabilities/ Responsibilities
- Nursing Care
- Monitor vital signs and interpret accurately to determine health status
- Appropriately refer to PN for further management as required.
- Ability to identify signs of deterioration or overdose to allow early detection and better
- Administer medication under the supervision of a trained PN.
- Provide HTS and screen for IPV/GBV, STIs and TB
- Follow up with sex workers referrals and side effects of treatment.
- Administration and reporting
- Assist with stock management and keeping consumption data and stock cards up-to-date
- Keep HTS, Linkage and Referral registers up-to-date.
- Report any adverse events to the PN.
- Document clinical care given.
- Quality Assurance
- Implementing and supporting staff with Rapid Test Continuous Quality Improvement: Independent Quality Control and Proficiency Testing.
- Supervising and mentoring Peers and HTS counsellors regarding HTS and RTCQI
- Reconciling stock monthly
- Signing HTS registers and IQC registers for accuracy and compliance
- Asset management and reporting quarterly.
- Health awareness and Education
- Communicating and making available information and advice on preventative and promotive approaches to health care e.g. HIV/TB/SRH, particularly in the context of the programme.
- Providing health education on Family Planning, healthy lifestyles and social responsibility.
- Demonstrating treatment techniques for specific diseases to sex workers.
- Participating in programme activities as agreed.
- Playing a role with the community and site you work in in providing health services to sex workers.
- Supporting DOH with events and campaigns.
- Personal development
- Participate in learning and development opportunities (trainings, workshops, information sessions etc.).
- Stay abreast of developments in the fields of HIV/AIDS, STIs and TB.
- Organizational Responsibility
- Attend meetings, briefings, debriefing, staff meetings and other as directed to do so on a regular basis.
- Additional responsibilities delegated by managers from time to time.
- Represent the organisation with pride and ensure you adhere to the ethos and principles.
- Be a role model to strengthen positive behaviour change of sex workers and the programme team
Frequently Asked Questions Related To Sangonet Nurse Vacancies “
- How many vacancies are available for this post?
Ans. Till now, the number of vacancies is not cleared so you are advised to keep a check on the official website.
- When is the final date to fill out the application form?
Ans. The final date of applying for the post .