Affirmative Portfolios Personal Assistant Vacancies 2022 Apply Here
Are you interested in Personal Assistant jobs? And if you are, have you gone through the recent recruitment notices and their respective whereabouts? If not, you must check it immediately. This entire article will tell you about one such recent recruitment notice, namely Affirmative Portfolios Vacancies circular 2022 ZA Government Jobs seekers, Download Affirmative Portfolios Application form, Desirous candidates can apply for Current Vacancies in South Africa according to their academic capabilities.
Affirmative Portfolios Vacancies 2022 Apply Here @ affirmativeportfolios.co.za You can apply now for Personal Assistant at Affirmative Portfolios Careers Portal
Kindly read it up to know all the details of the mentioned job post.
Affirmative Portfolios Personal Assistant Vacancies 2022: Detailed Notification
The name of the authority by which this recruitment of Personal Assistant is being conducted is Affirmative Portfolios Recruitment Portal for which many vacancies have been out. The total number of vacancies have not been out yet still if you are interested enough, you can check upon it.
Candidates who are of interest are requested to apply for this position whenever the forms will be out and before the final date by visiting the organization’s official website. affirmativeportfolios.co.za
Candidates are advised to first download the official notification from the official website and then read off all the necessary instructions related to the vacancy.
Affirmative Portfolios Personal Assistant Vacancies: Important Dates for Vacancy
Many vacancies have been released for this post but might change here and there with further notifications to be issued shortly.
Affirmative Portfolios Personal Assistant Vacancies: Eligibility Criteria
Every job notification is released with some eligibility criteria which include some of the rules to be followed by the candidate before deciding to apply for it otherwise they might not be able to do so.
Thus, the eligibility criteria for this post follows:
Affirmative Portfolios Personal Assistant Careers 2022 Summary:
|Name of the Organization
|Affirmative Portfolios Vacancies Recruitment Portal
|Name of the Post
|Last Date to Apply
|As Per Affirmative Portfolios Organization Required
|Jobs in Pretoria
|R 21781.00 per month
|Mode of Application
So, we have mentioned all the available details issued on the official website regarding Affirmative Portfolios Recruitment such as the number of available posts, age limit, educational qualification required, and mode of application. For further information, do keep a check on the official website.
With the hope that you have got a clearance about the notice, submit your form in time.
How to Apply for the Affirmative Portfolios Personal Assistant Vacancies ?
As already mentioned above, the starting has not been mentioned yet but the closing date for filling in the application form for Affirmative Portfolios Recruitment 2022 has been declared. But still you are advised to keep visiting the official website for further updates.
Always fill the form carefully in order to avoid any mistake.
- Interested candidates need to visit the concerned website at affirmativeportfolios.co.za
- Following that, search for the recruitment section and you will find the Affirmative Portfolios Personal Assistant Recruitment 2022.
- After that, click on it and select the link to apply online.
- Before filling it up, be ready with all of the required documents, scanned passport size photo and scanned signature to be needed to complete the application form.
- Now, fill out the application form mentioning all the required details. Be careful to fill correctly. Double-check after filling it.
- After checking it again, click on submit and your final submission of the form will be done.
- After the submission, make sure to download the form and keep copies of it, in case they are needed for further purposes.
Note: If application process goes offline, then you are requested to send the application form to the concerned organization.
Affirmative Portfolios Personal Assistant Careers Jobs 2022 Description
The purpose of the role is to render a secretarial support service to the CEO in the organization:
The successful candidate will be responsible for the following functions, and include but not limited to:
Renders administrative support services:
- Ensures the effective flow of information and documents to and from the office of the CEO.
- Ensures the safekeeping of all documentation in the office of the CEO in line with relevant legislation and policies.
- Obtains inputs, collates, and compiles reports such as progress reports, monthly reports, and management reports.
- Scrutinizes routine submissions/reports and make notes and/or recommendations for the CEO.
- Responds to enquiries received from internal and external stakeholders.
- Drafts documents as required.
- Does filing of documents for the CEO where required.
- Collects, analyses, and collates information requested by the CEO.
- Clarifies instructions and notes on behalf of the CEO.
- Ensures that travel arrangements are well coordinated.
- Prioritizes issues in the office of the CEO.
- Manages the leave forms, leave register and telephone accounts for the unit.
- Handles procurement of standard items like stationery, refreshments etc. for the activities of the CEO.
- Obtains the necessary signatures on documents like procurement advice and monthly salary reports.
Provides a secretarial/receptionist support service to the CEO:
- Receives telephone calls and refers the calls to the correct role players if not meant for the CEO.
- Performs advanced typing work.
- Operates and ensures that office equipment, e.g., fax machines and photocopiers are in good working order.
- Records the engagements of the CEO.
- Utilizes discretion regarding meeting request – to decide whether to accept/decline or refer to other employees based on the assessed importance and urgency of the matter.
- Coordinates with and sensitizes/advises the CEO regarding engagements.
- Compiles realistic schedules of appointments.
Provides support to CEO regarding meetings:
- Scrutinizes documents to determine actions/information/other documents required for meetings.
- Collects and compiles all necessary documents for the CEO to inform him/her on the contents.
- Records minutes/decisions and communicates to relevant role-players. Follow-up on the progress made.
- Prepares briefing notes for the CEO as required.
- Coordinates logistical arrangements for meetings when required.
Support the CEO with the administration of the Accounting Officer/ CEO’s budget:
- Collects and coordinates all documents that relate to CEO’s budget.
- Assists CEO in determining funding requirements for purposes of MTEF submissions.
- Keeps record of expenditure commitments, monitors expenditure and alerts CEO of possible over and underspending.
- Checks and correlates BAS reports to ensure that expenditure is allocated correctly.
- Identifies the need to move funds between items, consults with the CEO, and compiles draft memos for this purpose.
- Compares the MTEF allocation with the requested budget and informs the CEO of changes.
Studies the relevant Public Service and departmental prescripts/policies and other documents to ensure that the application thereof is understood properly:
- Remains up to date with regard to prescripts/policies and procedures applicable to his/her work terrain.
- Remains abreast with the procedures and processes that apply in the office of the CEO.
- An appropriate three-year National Diploma/B Degree or equivalent three-year qualification (at least 360 credits) coupled with at least three (3) years’ experience in rendering support services to senior management
- Proven experience in compiling memos and minute taking
- Knowledge and proficient experience of the MS Office package, specifically relating to Word, Outlook, PowerPoint, and Excel.
- Knowledge of Office Administration
- Knowledge of Public Service and departmental Prescripts and Legislations.
- Knowledge of Financial Administration (budgeting)
- Ability to conduct research and analyse documents and situations
- Keep abreast with procedures and processes within the Office of the CEO
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to communicate at all levels
- Good telephone etiquette
- Ability to act with tact and discretion
- High level of reliability
Frequently Asked Questions Related To Affirmative Portfolios Personal Assistant Vacancies “
- How many vacancies are available for this post?
Ans. Till now, the number of vacancies is not cleared so you are advised to keep a check on the official website.
- When is the final date to fill out the application form?
Ans. The final date of applying for the post.