Reserve Bank Research and Risk Analyst Vacancies 2023 Apply
Are you interested in South African Reserve Bank jobs? And if you are, have you gone through the recent recruitment notices and their respective whereabouts? If not, you must check it immediately. This entire article will tell you about one such recent recruitment notice, namely Reserve Bank Research and Risk Analyst Vacancies circular 2023 ZA Government Jobs seekers, Download South African Reserve Bank Application form, Desirous candidates can apply for Current Vacancies in South Africa according to their academic capabilities.
Reserve Bank Research and Risk Analyst Vacancies 2023 Apply Here @www.resbank.co.za You can apply now for at SARB Pretoria bank Careers Portal
Kindly read it up to know all the details of the mentioned job post.
Reserve Bank Research and Risk Analyst Vacancies 2023: Detailed Notification
The name of the authority by which this recruitment of South African Reserve Bank is being conducted is South African Reserve Bank Recruitment Portal for which many vacancies have been out. The total number of vacancies have not been out yet still if you are interested enough, you can check upon it.
Candidates who are of interest are requested to apply for this position whenever the forms will be out and before the final date by visiting the organization’s official website. www.resbank.co.za
Candidates are advised to first download the official notification from the official website and then read off all the necessary instructions related to the vacancy.
Reserve Bank Research and Risk Analyst Vacancies: Important Dates for Vacancy
Many vacancies have been released for this post but might change here and there with further notifications to be issued shortly.
Reserve Bank Research and Risk Analyst Vacancies: Eligibility Criteria
Every job notification is released with some eligibility criteria which include some of the rules to be followed by the candidate before deciding to apply for it otherwise they might not be able to do so.
Thus, the eligibility criteria for this post follows:
Reserve Bank Research and Risk Analyst Vacancies Summary:
|Name of the Organization||South African Reserve Bank Vacancies Recruitment Portal|
|Name of the Post||Research and Risk Analyst|
|Last Date to Apply||As Per Reserve Bank Organization Required|
|Mode of Application||Online|
So, we have mentioned all the available details issued on the official website regarding South African Reserve Bank Recruitment such as the number of available posts, age limit, educational qualification required, and mode of application. For further information, do keep a check on the official website.
With the hope that you have got a clearance about the notice, submit your form in time.
How to Apply for the Reserve Bank Research and Risk Analyst Vacancies ?
As already mentioned above, the starting has not been mentioned yet but the closing date for filling in the application form for South African Reserve Bank Recruitment 2023 has been declared. But still you are advised to keep visiting the official website for further updates.
Always fill the form carefully in order to avoid any mistake.
- Interested candidates need to visit the concerned website at www.resbank.co.za
- Following that, search for the recruitment section and you will find the South African Reserve Bank Recruitment 2023.
- After that, click on it and select the link to apply online.
- Before filling it up, be ready with all of the required documents, scanned passport size photo and scanned signature to be needed to complete the application form.
- Now, fill out the application form mentioning all the required details. Be careful to fill correctly. Double-check after filling it.
- After checking it again, click on submit and your final submission of the form will be done.
- After the submission, make sure to download the form and keep copies of it, in case they are needed for further purposes.
Note: If application process goes offline, then you are requested to send the application form to the concerned organization.
| Reserve Bank Careers Jobs 2023 Description
The main purpose of this position is to undertake extensive money laundering (ML) risk research and sector risk assessments relevant to the PA to ensure that current ML risk trends and typologies for SA and other relevant jurisdictions are maintained by the PA and that pertinent information feeds into the risk rating tools and scoping documentation for on-site supervision.
· The successful candidate will be responsible for the following key performance areas:
· Conduct research as well as identify new and emerging ML risks (threats, vulnerabilities and consequences), trends, including those in jurisdictions where SA banks have international operations (information must feed into the risk returns and inform the frequency of supervision);
· Ensure that the PA is adopting international best practice in terms evidencing understanding of ML risk, reflective in the ML/TF risk assessments.
· Maintain and continually enhance the life insurance and banking risk based tools;
· Provide training and briefings on ML risk related matters, draft guidance as may be required, and provide input into pertinent documentation for relevant stakeholders;
· Ensure that the onsite inspections scoping adequately take into account the ML risks relevant to the respective supervised institutions;
· Develop, implement and maintain an automated sector risk assessment process whereby data is received via institutions and update the sector risk assessment methodologies utilised and conduct sector risk assessments;
· Ensure that banking and life insurance sector risk reports are issued to the public and ensure that stakeholder engagement sessions take place in this regard;
· Analyse the risk returns received from institutions and ensure the information is being correctly fed into the risk-based tool, and that the tool is updated as and when required when new information is received;
· Update inspection procedures with relevant questions pertaining to ML risk mitigation and control assessment and ensure that best practice and supervisory practices are adequately captured in the supervisory manual or risk assessment tools adopted;
· Compile statistics useful for ML sector risk assessments;
· Provide inputs to the national risk assessments and to contribute to the work of the national risk assessment committee; and
· Ensure that ML/TF/PF risk assessments are conducted periodically for the banking and life insurance sector, with inputs from the PF/TF analyst.
To be considered for this position, candidates must be in possession of:
Additional requirements include:
· Industry, organisational and business awareness Knowledge and Skill
· Data analysis and reporting Knowledge and Skill
· In depth technical knowledge
· Excellent writing skills
· Good drafting and interpretation of legislation skills
· Data mining, modelling and predictive analytics and business intelligence reporting experience advantageous and
· Experience in conducting ML risk assessments; research and practical experience as well as good understanding of international best practice and technological developments in the AML sphere.
How To Apply
All interested parties are invited to apply.
Internal applicants MUST apply through the ERP system.
External applicants MUST apply online, via www.resbank.co.za .
· All the available vacancies will be visible.
· Please follow these links: Work@SARB > Current vacancies .
Is this your first visit to our Job Site? > Register today (Ensure that you include all your skills and qualifications during the registration process.); or
Already registered on our Job Site? > Already registered? > Login here .
· Select the ‘Date posted’ > ‘Last 3 weeks’ (in the drop-down menu).
· Select the appropriate IRC number to view the full advertisement.
Do not enclose copies of your identity document or qualifications with your application.
Shortlisted applicants will be subjected to a psychometric assessment, an appropriate reference check and a security clearance as part of the selection process.
The closing date for applications is 31 January 2023. Late applications will not be considered.
In line with the SARB’s commitment to diversifying its workforce, preference will be given to suitable candidates from designated groups. People with disabilities are welcome to apply.
The SARB offers remuneration and benefits commensurate with the level of the position and in line with the market. The level at which the successful applicant will be appointed will depend on his/her experience and competence.
Amount of Travel
Work At Home
Frequently Asked Questions Related To Reserve Bank Research and Risk Analyst Vacancies “
- How many vacancies are available for this post?
Ans. Till now, the number of vacancies is not cleared so you are advised to keep a check on the official website.
- When is the final date to fill out the application form?
Ans. The final date of applying for the post .