Rand Water Officer Vacancies 2022 Apply Online @www.randwater.co.za
Are you interested in SCM Support Services Officer jobs? And if you are, have you gone through the recent recruitment notices and their respective whereabouts? If not, you must check it immediately. This entire article will tell you about one such recent recruitment notice, namely Rand Water Officer Vacancies circular 2022 ZA Government Jobs seekers, Download Rand Water Application form, Desirous candidates can apply for Current Vacancies in South Africa according to their academic capabilities.
Rand Water Officer Vacancies 2022 Apply Here @www.randwater.co.za You can apply now for SCM Support Services Officer at Rand Water Vacancies Careers Portal
Kindly read it up to know all the details of the mentioned job post.
Rand Water Officer Vacancies 2022: Detailed Notification
The name of the authority by which this recruitment of Rand Water is being conducted is Rand Water Recruitment Portal for which many vacancies have been out. The total number of vacancies have not been out yet still if you are interested enough, you can check upon it.
Candidates who are of interest are requested to apply for this position whenever the forms will be out and before the final date by visiting the organization’s official website. www.randwater.co.za
Candidates are advised to first download the official notification from the official website and then read off all the necessary instructions related to the vacancy.
Rand Water Officer Vacancies: Important Dates for Vacancy
Many vacancies have been released for this post but might change here and there with further notifications to be issued shortly.
Rand Water Officer Vacancies: Eligibility Criteria
Every job notification is released with some eligibility criteria which include some of the rules to be followed by the candidate before deciding to apply for it otherwise they might not be able to do so.
Thus, the eligibility criteria for this post follows:
Rand Water Officer Vacancies Summary:
|Name of the Organization||Rand Water Officer Vacancies Recruitment Portal|
|Name of the Post||SCM Support Services Officer|
|Last Date to Apply||05 August 2022|
|Location||Jobs in Johannesburg, Gauteng|
|Salary||R 887,947.00 Yearly|
|Mode of Application||Online|
So, we have mentioned all the available details issued on the official website regarding Rand Water Recruitment such as the number of available posts, age limit, educational qualification required, and mode of application. For further information, do keep a check on the official website.
With the hope that you have got a clearance about the notice, submit your form in time.
How to Apply for the Rand Water Officer Vacancies ?
As already mentioned above, the starting has not been mentioned yet but the closing date for filling in the application form for Rand Water Recruitment 2022 has been declared. But still you are advised to keep visiting the official website for further updates.
Always fill the form carefully in order to avoid any mistake.
- Interested candidates need to visit the concerned website at www.randwater.co.za
- Following that, search for the recruitment section and you will find the Rand Water Recruitment 2022.
- After that, click on it and select the link to apply online.
- Before filling it up, be ready with all of the required documents, scanned passport size photo and scanned signature to be needed to complete the application form.
- Now, fill out the application form mentioning all the required details. Be careful to fill correctly. Double-check after filling it.
- After checking it again, click on submit and your final submission of the form will be done.
- After the submission, make sure to download the form and keep copies of it, in case they are needed for further purposes.
Note: If application process goes offline, then you are requested to send the application form to the concerned organization.
Job Advert Summary
The SCM Support Services Officer will report to the SCM Support Services Manager and will be responsible for
ensuring the coordination of support services of the Supply Chain Management Division by enhancing service model and delivery in line with the Divisional Strategy.
• NQF 6 Qualification in Supply Chain Management, Business or Commercial Studies.
• Minimum 4 years’ relevant working experience
• Eligibility to be registered with the Chartered Institute of Procurement and Supply (CIPS)
• Collection and consolidation of evidential information to support the Division’s goals, objectives, key performance indicators and
• Obtaining the Division’s procurement need and consolidating the Division’s procurement plan.
• Drafting of the necessary specifications to trigger the sourcing process for the Division’s procurement needs.
• Administration of the SCM Service Desk
• Liaise with external and internal assurance providers including tracking, responding to requests for information and reporting of
relevant SCM information to external regulators.
• Support the SCM Support Services in Staff and Resources Management.
• Ensure that the Division complies with all the applicable governance, statutory requirements and national and international
• Draft the legislative reports of SCM information to external regulators.
• Tracking and responding to requests for information from internal and external assurance
• Knowledge of pertinent legislation of the water sector
• Project and programme management principles and procedures
• Auditing Knowledge
• Risk Management
• Contract and Financial Management
• Research capability (both desktop and physical)
• Knowledge of ISO 9001, ISO 14001 and OHSAS 18001
• Excellent negotiation
• Client liaison with strong relationship management skills.
• Extensive relationship building and positioning with key stakeholders.
• Ability to communicate effectively with local communities
• Good command of English and one other South African
• Good communication and presentation skills.
• Excellent writing and reporting skills
• Computer literacy and excellent computer skills (MS Office package and MS Project
• Meticulous, attention to detail
• Ability to multi-task and meet strict deadlines
Frequently Asked Questions Related To Rand Water Officer Vacancies “
- How many vacancies are available for this post?
Ans. Till now, the number of vacancies is not cleared so you are advised to keep a check on the official website.
- When is the final date to fill out the application form?
Ans. The final date of applying for the post .