Sappi Vacancies 2023 Apply Online
Are you interested in Fleet Supervisor Latest jobs? And if you are, have you gone through the recent recruitment notices and their respective whereabouts? If not, you must check it immediately. This entire article will tell you about one such recent recruitment notice, namely Sappi Vacancies circular 2023 ZA Government Jobs seekers, Download Sappi Application form, Desirous candidates can apply for Current Vacancies in South Africa according to their academic capabilities.
Sappi Vacancies 2023 Apply Here @www.sappi.com You can apply now for Engineer, Accountant, Administrator, Specialist, Managerat At Sappi Vacancies Careers Portal
Kindly read it up to know all the details of the mentioned job post.
Sappi Vacancies 2023: Detailed Notification
The name of the authority by which this recruitment of Sappi is being conducted is Sappi Recruitment Portal for which many vacancies have been out. The total number of vacancies have not been out yet still if you are interested enough, you can check upon it.
Candidates who are of interest are requested to apply for this position whenever the forms will be out and before the final date by visiting the organization’s official website. www.sappi.com
Candidates are advised to first download the official notification from the official website and then read off all the necessary instructions related to the vacancy.
Sappi Vacancies: Important Dates for Vacancy
Many vacancies have been released for this post but might change here and there with further notifications to be issued shortly.
Sappi Vacancies: Eligibility Criteria
Every job notification is released with some eligibility criteria which include some of the rules to be followed by the candidate before deciding to apply for it otherwise they might not be able to do so.
Thus, the eligibility criteria for this post follows:
Sappi Vacancies Summary:
|Name of the Organization
|Sappi Vacancies Recruitment Portal
|Name of the Post
|Last Date to Apply
|As Per Sappi Organization Required
|Jobs in South Africa
|R 282 783 per year
|Mode of Application
So, we have mentioned all the available details issued on the official website regarding Sappi Recruitment such as the number of available posts, age limit, educational qualification required, and mode of application. For further information, do keep a check on the official website.
With the hope that you have got a clearance about the notice, submit your form in time.
How to Apply for the Sappi Vacancies ?
As already mentioned above, the starting has not been mentioned yet but the closing date for filling in the application form for Sappi Recruitment 2023 has been declared. But still you are advised to keep visiting the official website for further updates.
Always fill the form carefully in order to avoid any mistake.
- Interested candidates need to visit the concerned website at www.sappi.com
- Following that, search for the recruitment section and you will find the Sappi Recruitment 2023.
- After that, click on it and select the link to apply online.
- Before filling it up, be ready with all of the required documents, scanned passport size photo and scanned signature to be needed to complete the application form.
- Now, fill out the application form mentioning all the required details. Be careful to fill correctly. Double-check after filling it.
- After checking it again, click on submit and your final submission of the form will be done.
- After the submission, make sure to download the form and keep copies of it, in case they are needed for further purposes.
Note: If application process goes offline, then you are requested to send the application form to the concerned organization.
| Sappi Careers Jobs 2023 Description
We are hiring!
At Sappi, we are a leading global provider with a reputation for delivering high-quality sustainable Woodfibre products and solutions for the global markets. We lead through our values centred around integrity, courage, making smart decisions which we execute with speed. We are seeking unique people who believe in fostering a diverse and inclusive environment.
We’re on the lookout for an experienced Fleet Supervisor to manage the Sappi Southern Africa fleet which involves a series of tasks, aimed at controlling costs, productivity, efficiency and risks in vehicle acquisition, fuel management and compliance as well as to manage, maintain and control all fixed assets for Sappi Forests. As well as manage and maintain the Sappi IFRS16 leasing system for Sappi Southern Africa
As a Fleet Supervisor, you will be responsible for:
- Create and maintain vehicle internal orders by using SAP module as employees move or plans change to better manage costs associated with all vehicles.
- Process the confirmation of rental lease agreements for final signatory by the authorized signatory who validates the final lease before inception as per company procedure.
- Liaise with leasing companies regarding day to day queries and to question charges that may arise and to request documents that would fall into their area of responsibility.
- Authorize rebills from leasing companies after getting a final confirmation of acceptance from cost centre holder to a charge that will be transferred for the cost to Sappi.
- Liaise with leasing & servicing companies to eliminate downtime on repairs for all vehicles to increase operational activity.
- Complete monthly diesel rebate sheet received from Eqstra’s auto card usage to allow a rebate from SARS for applicable vehicles.
- Maintain vehicle management policy to adhere to new controls and amendment of existing controls.
- Collate and administer divisional insurance vehicle related claims by registering new claims and ensuring conformity in Sappi.
- Administer of all capex requests via e-capex system to ensure that all capex requests are analysed for conformity.
- Consolidate various SAP reports to create BP7G for reporting pack for distribution to management.
- Maintain control of all changes to the asset master records on SAP so that all changes are recorded and updated correctly.
- Reconcile asset system to general ledger (GL) accounts by consolidating SAP reports onto an excel recon to ensure fixed asset register balances to the general ledger (GL).
- Reconcile actual costs per capital project between financial information (FI) & project system (PS), by consolidating SAP reports onto an excel recon to ensure that the PS balances to the financial information (FI).
- Create awareness on the DriveCam/DriveTrac product by providing the necessary knowledge to all drivers of Sappi vehicles to ensure alignment to safety strategy in Sappi.
- Assist with investigations on accidents and incidents in Sappi.
What are we looking for?
- An NQF Level 6 related qualification
- An NQF Level 7 related qualification preferable
- 5 years minimum relevant experience
- Strong computer literacy with SAP preferable
- Code 8 Driver’s license
What’s in it for you?
- Opportunity to work within a global organisation that continues to thrive in a rapidly changing world even after 80 years of existence.
- Learning and development programmes to fast-track your career within Sappi.
- Opportunities to travel (dependent on upon the role).
- Market leading leave benefits.
- Employee wellbeing benefits.
Closing Date: 23 January 2023
How to Apply? Please click on one of the buttons below. If you encounter any issues while applying contact your HR contact.
Feel free to visit our website for further information www.sappi.com
Sappi is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal-opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment regardless of race, colour, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status. At Sappi, we encourage and support vaccination.
Frequently Asked Questions Related To Sappi Vacancies “
- How many vacancies are available for this post?
Ans. Till now, the number of vacancies is not cleared so you are advised to keep a check on the official website.
- When is the final date to fill out the application form?
Ans. The final date of applying for the post .