Puma Energy Vacancies 2022 Apply Here
Are you interested in Puma Energy jobs? And if you are, have you gone through the recent recruitment notices and their respective whereabouts? If not, you must check it immediately. This entire article will tell you about one such recent recruitment notice, namely Puma Energy Vacancies circular 2022 ZA Government Jobs seekers, Download Puma Energy Application form, Desirous candidates can apply for Current Vacancies in South Africa according to their academic capabilities.
Puma Energy Vacancies 2022 Apply Here @pumaenergy.com You can apply now for at Puma Energy Careers Portal
Kindly read it up to know all the details of the mentioned job post.
Puma Energy Vacancies 2022: Detailed Notification
The name of the authority by which this recruitment of Puma Energy Depot Operator is being conducted is Puma Energy Recruitment Portal for which many vacancies have been out. The total number of vacancies have not been out yet still if you are interested enough, you can check upon it.
Candidates who are of interest are requested to apply for this position whenever the forms will be out and before the final date by visiting the organization’s official website. pumaenergy.com
Candidates are advised to first download the official notification from the official website and then read off all the necessary instructions related to the vacancy.
Puma Energy Vacancies: Important Dates for Vacancy
Many vacancies have been released for this post but might change here and there with further notifications to be issued shortly.
Puma Energy Vacancies: Eligibility Criteria
Every job notification is released with some eligibility criteria which include some of the rules to be followed by the candidate before deciding to apply for it otherwise they might not be able to do so.
Thus, the eligibility criteria for this post follows:
Puma Energy Careers 2022 Summary:
|Name of the Organization
||Puma Energy Vacancies Recruitment Portal
|Name of the Post
|Last Date to Apply
||As Per Puma Energy Organization Required
||Jobs in Hectorspruit/ Mpumalanga
||R 14498.00 per month
|Mode of Application
So, we have mentioned all the available details issued on the official website regarding Puma Energy Recruitment such as the number of available posts, age limit, educational qualification required, and mode of application. For further information, do keep a check on the official website.
With the hope that you have got a clearance about the notice, submit your form in time.
How to Apply for the Puma Energy Vacancies ?
As already mentioned above, the starting has not been mentioned yet but the closing date for filling in the application form for Puma Energy Recruitment 2022 has been declared. But still you are advised to keep visiting the official website for further updates.
Always fill the form carefully in order to avoid any mistake.
- Interested candidates need to visit the concerned website at pumaenergy.com
- Following that, search for the recruitment section and you will find the Puma Energy Recruitment 2022.
- After that, click on it and select the link to apply online.
- Before filling it up, be ready with all of the required documents, scanned passport size photo and scanned signature to be needed to complete the application form.
- Now, fill out the application form mentioning all the required details. Be careful to fill correctly. Double-check after filling it.
- After checking it again, click on submit and your final submission of the form will be done.
- After the submission, make sure to download the form and keep copies of it, in case they are needed for further purposes.
Note: If application process goes offline, then you are requested to send the application form to the concerned organization.
Puma Energy Careers Jobs 2022 Description
The Depot Operator role exists to comply fully with Puma Energy SAPS standards and practices, more specifically to relevant task procedures such as bulk fuel receipt by rail / road and product transfer into or within the depot. The primary purpose of this job is to receive bulk fuel via road / rail so that product quality is intact & that no product goes to ground.
Knowledge Skills and Abilities, Key Responsibilities:
Health Safety and Environment
- Must have an awareness level SAPS system processes and be knowledgeable of which elements affect their role.
- To assist with the management of the HSEQ and security of the Depot ensuring safety, environmental and quality systems are maintained.
- Attend HSE meetings and training as required to remain competent & informed. Attend monthly emergency drills and other safety talks or meetings.
- To monitor and report any unsafe conditions and acts to immediate supervisor. Comply with Depot safety procedures and work instructions.
Storage and Handling
- Take dips and temperature from bulk tanks daily, weekly, monthly or as directed accurately.
- Carry out visual inspection of rail tank car (RTC)/ road tanker for foreign objects which may compromise safety of staff & depot.
- To decant RTC’s / road tankers efficiently, safely & promptly on behalf of Puma Energy & OOC as per relevant task procedures.
- Inspect valves, couplings & related equipment relevant to road & RTC decanting so that the relevant facility can be maintained in a timely & efficient manner
- Ensure housekeeping at bulk storage area, especially the RTC decanting, road loading rack, road receiving rack and the yard is maintained at the prescribed standard.
- Conduct Conduct minor maintenance with guidance from Supervisor.
Product Knowledge & Quality Control
- To ensure IP procedure is strictly adhered to i.e. perform flash point and density test before IP can be decanted or released out of the depot Test the Illuminating Paraffin (IP) contained in bulk tank at the depot daily for flashpoint & density using appropriate instrumentation Adequate depth of product knowledge is essential in adherence to product quality standards especially that of IP
- Attend to COC customers, contractors and other visitors requiring service, and carry out administrative duties related to these services.
- COC Fillers are expected to serve calling customers in a friendly, efficient & efficient manner when filling customer’s side tanks as per task procedure.
- To receive and store products and equipment and the administrative work related to these.
- To perform any other duties as reasonably requested by the Supervisor / Manager related duties as may be assigned by the supervisor.
- Matric, plus any appropriate technical National (N) courses with the Engineering field or Operations related Leadership
- 6 months experience in storage and handling, product knowledge in a petrochemical, production or industrial environment.
- Valid driver’s license or international equivalent is primary will be advantageous
- The Depot Operator must be able to understand and implement in HSE legislated standards
- English proficiency is primary
- Understanding & complying with relevant task procedure applicable to loading & offloading RTC’s & road tankers.
- Product quality adherence & understanding
- Skillful application of HSE standards
- Product knowledge
- Reasonable mechanical aptitude in order to diagnose problems which may arise when decanting or filling. Partnership & team work
Key Relationships and Department Overview:
Reporting directly to Operations Depot Supervisor/ Manager: Puma Energy South Africa
Frequently Asked Questions Related To Puma Energy Vacancies “
- How many vacancies are available for this post?
Ans. Till now, the number of vacancies is not cleared so you are advised to keep a check on the official website.
- When is the final date to fill out the application form?
Ans. The final date of applying for the post.