Prasa Engineer Vacancies 2022 Apply Online
Are you interested in Regional Perway Engineer – Internal and External jobs? And if you are, have you gone through the recent recruitment notices and their respective whereabouts? If not, you must check it immediately. This entire article will tell you about one such recent recruitment notice, namely Prasa Vacancies circular 2022 ZA Government Jobs seekers, Download Prasa Application form, Desirous candidates can apply for Current Vacancies in South Africa according to their academic capabilities.
Prasa Engineer Vacancies 2022 Apply Here @www.prasa.com You can apply now for Regional Perway Engineer – Internal and External at Passenger Rail Agency of South Africa Careers Portal
Kindly read it up to know all the details of the mentioned job post.
Prasa Engineer Vacancies 2022: Detailed Notification
The name of the authority by which this recruitment of Prasa is being conducted is Passenger Rail Agency of South Africa Recruitment Portal for which many vacancies have been out. The total number of vacancies have not been out yet still if you are interested enough, you can check upon it.
Candidates who are of interest are requested to apply for this position whenever the forms will be out and before the final date by visiting the organization’s official website. www.prasa.com
Candidates are advised to first download the official notification from the official website and then read off all the necessary instructions related to the vacancy.
Prasa Engineer Vacancies: Important Dates for Vacancy
Many vacancies have been released for this post but might change here and there with further notifications to be issued shortly.
Prasa Engineer Vacancies: Eligibility Criteria
Every job notification is released with some eligibility criteria which include some of the rules to be followed by the candidate before deciding to apply for it otherwise they might not be able to do so.
Thus, the eligibility criteria for this post follows:
Prasa Engineer Vacancies Summary:
|Name of the Organization
||Passenger Rail Agency of South Africa Vacancies Recruitment Portal
|Name of the Post
||Regional Perway Engineer – Internal and External
|Last Date to Apply
||24 August 2022
||Durban Regional Office
|Mode of Application
So, we have mentioned all the available details issued on the official website regarding Passenger Rail Agency of South Africa Recruitment such as the number of available posts, age limit, educational qualification required, and mode of application. For further information, do keep a check on the official website.
With the hope that you have got a clearance about the notice, submit your form in time.
How to Apply for the Prasa Engineer Vacancies ?
As already mentioned above, the starting has not been mentioned yet but the closing date for filling in the application form for Prasa Recruitment 2022 has been declared. But still you are advised to keep visiting the official website for further updates.
Always fill the form carefully in order to avoid any mistake.
- Interested candidates need to visit the concerned website at www.prasa.com
- Following that, search for the recruitment section and you will find the Passenger Rail Agency of South Africa Recruitment 2022.
- After that, click on it and select the link to apply online.
- Before filling it up, be ready with all of the required documents, scanned passport size photo and scanned signature to be needed to complete the application form.
- Now, fill out the application form mentioning all the required details. Be careful to fill correctly. Double-check after filling it.
- After checking it again, click on submit and your final submission of the form will be done.
- After the submission, make sure to download the form and keep copies of it, in case they are needed for further purposes.
Note: If application process goes offline, then you are requested to send the application form to the concerned organization.
Human Capital Management
• Structure of depots and functional groupings to adapt to the changing organisational requirements.
• Engage in long term maintenance development of Perway in respect of assets, equipment, personnel strength and capabilities as required in long term
• Establish and manage good labour relations.
• Manage and implement effective performance evaluation system to measure the outputs of subordinates and identify problem areas.
• Establish organograms and compile post requirements and job descriptions to fill and provide adequate staffing.
• Ensure compliance with procedures in respect of recruitment and selection and takes part in selection process as per policy.
• Lead and motivate subordinates in order to optimise productivity through the creation of an enabling work environment.
• Ensure that disciplinary procedures are complied with.
• Manage special focus programmes such as values, equal opportunities, quality, continuity groups etc.
• Manage subordinates by handling personnel problems, applying discipline taking necessary action where required. Periodically check time sheets and
log sheets to ensure tasks are being executed.
• Chair trade union level 1 meetings and identify and assist personnel to resolve grievances.
• Engage in strategic planning of personnel requirements, structures and training needs.
• Determine individual requirements for adult basic education training and liaising with HCM department to initiate training.
• Plan Technical/Functional training.
• Mentor all engineers and technical staff.
• Plan, design and executes all maintenance activities and corrective action in respect of rail requirements, on track and in respect of structures.
• Determine the optimum resource requirement and a suitable maintenance to cater for any quick changing economical and strategy focus and competition with the private sector.
• Keep up with changes in technology, such as developments in management systems and the computer world. Quantifying the effects of these
developments on the budget and provide leadership to all subordinates regarding the optimum usage thereof to the benefit of the organisation.
• Improve the effectiveness of maintenance activities by utilising high level technology, taking into consideration the financial and political implications.
• Provide specifications and develop philosophies regarding the maintenance to be performed on the assets.
• Determine long term requirements in relation to vehicle, depot facilities, tools and equipment.
• Co-ordinate optimal use of resources (tool, equipment, plant and transport) for subordinates. Allocate personnel and equipment according to priorities,
projects, vacancies, leave and training.
• Compile procedures and systems to monitor the cost effectiveness of working practices in relation to industry best practices and to identify problem
• Implement procedures to address RSR findings, incidents, compliance requirements and coordinating the implementation of corrective actions.
• Develop and streamline Perway reporting to give the picture on the ground, as well as ensure that projects being executed are in line with addressing
safety and Perway performance.
• Development of a reporting system to quantify Perway’s impact on asset performance, delays and cancellations to better target engineering inefficiencies
affecting service performance.
• Analysing reports of automated Perway inspection data for allocated Perway elements.
• Draft tender specifications, evaluation of tenders, supervise and administer contracts in terms of company policies.
• Communicate Perway activities between Head office and the regions.
• Allocate personnel and equipment according to priorities, projects, vacancies, leave and training.
• Compile and control the maintenance of budget taking into consideration the company focus and strategies, the various procedural systems and the
economical changes in the Macro-and Micro environment.
• Compile departmental expenses budget.
• Check expenditure statistics, compare with budget and place corrective actions in place to ensure that expenditure remains within acceptable limits.
• Manage overtime and Sunday time expenditure.
• Identify yearly changes in the work practices and scope of work to be done.
Prepare programmes for investment and maintenance capital.
• Prepare estimates and motivate for necessary funds. Inspect progress of work to ensure acceptable quality of work.
• Manage materials levels and material budget. Authorise purchases and arrange credit for surplus or scrapped material.
• Ensure proper disposal of scrap material.
Quality, Safety and Management
• Maintain an effective quality control management system to identify and monitor risks and potential hazards to all employees.
• Identify training needs and ensure that subordinates receive safety and quality training to ensure legal compliance.
• Chair safety meetings with subordinates, motivate personnel to be safety conscious, give guidance and direction with regards to safe working methods
• Ensure that the Act and its regulations are compiled with Act 85 of 1993 (OHSACT) at all times.
• Identify non compliance and provide action plans to rectify in conjunction with Risk Management department to ensure compliance and measure
• Initiate corrective actions and ensure that structures/processes function correctly
Frequently Asked Questions Related To Prasa Vacancies “
- How many vacancies are available for this post?
Ans. Till now, the number of vacancies is not cleared so you are advised to keep a check on the official website.
- When is the final date to fill out the application form?
Ans. The final date of applying for the post .