Positive Switch Group Accountant Vacancies 2022 Apply Here
Are you interested in Group Accountant jobs? And if you are, have you gone through the recent recruitment notices and their respective whereabouts? If not, you must check it immediately. This entire article will tell you about one such recent recruitment notice, namely Positive Switch Vacancies circular 2022 ZA Government Jobs seekers, Download Positive Switch Application form, Desirous candidates can apply for Current Vacancies in South Africa according to their academic capabilities.
Positive Switch Vacancies 2022 Apply Here @positiveswitch.co.za You can apply now for Group Accountant at Positive Switch Careers Portal
Kindly read it up to know all the details of the mentioned job post.
Positive Switch Group Accountant Vacancies 2022: Detailed Notification
The name of the authority by which this recruitment of Group Accountant is being conducted is Positive Switch Recruitment Portal for which many vacancies have been out. The total number of vacancies have not been out yet still if you are interested enough, you can check upon it.
Candidates who are of interest are requested to apply for this position whenever the forms will be out and before the final date by visiting the organization’s official website. positiveswitch.co.za
Candidates are advised to first download the official notification from the official website and then read off all the necessary instructions related to the vacancy.
Positive Switch Group Accountant Vacancies: Important Dates for Vacancy
Many vacancies have been released for this post but might change here and there with further notifications to be issued shortly.
Positive Switch Group Accountant Vacancies: Eligibility Criteria
Every job notification is released with some eligibility criteria which include some of the rules to be followed by the candidate before deciding to apply for it otherwise they might not be able to do so.
Thus, the eligibility criteria for this post follows:
Positive Switch Group Accountant Careers 2022 Summary:
|Name of the Organization
|Positive Switch Vacancies Recruitment Portal
|Name of the Post
|Last Date to Apply
|As Per Positive Switch Organization Required
|Jobs In Gauteng
|R 888 000 per year
|Mode of Application
So, we have mentioned all the available details issued on the official website regarding Positive Switch Recruitment such as the number of available posts, age limit, educational qualification required, and mode of application. For further information, do keep a check on the official website.
With the hope that you have got a clearance about the notice, submit your form in time.
How to Apply for the Positive Switch Group Accountant Vacancies ?
As already mentioned above, the starting has not been mentioned yet but the closing date for filling in the application form for Positive Switch Recruitment 2022 has been declared. But still you are advised to keep visiting the official website for further updates.
Always fill the form carefully in order to avoid any mistake.
- Interested candidates need to visit the concerned website at positiveswitch.co.za
- Following that, search for the recruitment section and you will find the Positive Switch Group Accountant Recruitment 2022.
- After that, click on it and select the link to apply online.
- Before filling it up, be ready with all of the required documents, scanned passport size photo and scanned signature to be needed to complete the application form.
- Now, fill out the application form mentioning all the required details. Be careful to fill correctly. Double-check after filling it.
- After checking it again, click on submit and your final submission of the form will be done.
- After the submission, make sure to download the form and keep copies of it, in case they are needed for further purposes.
Note: If application process goes offline, then you are requested to send the application form to the concerned organization.
Positive Switch Group Accountant Careers Jobs 2022 Description
To ensure accurate and timeous reporting of consolidated results and taxation requirements across various jurisdictions. To ensure that the financial reporting function is supported through the provision of input in the areas of financial and performance reporting, taxation and accounting technical advice
Minimum Education / Qualification Entry Level Required:
Qualified CA(SA). Must have completed articles at a SAICA registered firm.Previous Work Experience Required:
Essential: Completion of SAICA articles with all competencies.
Preferred: Consolidation, tax and financial reporting experience.
Skills and Knowledge Required:
- Knowledge of IFRS.
- Management skills.
- Knowledge of accounting packages and systems.
- High attention to detail.
- Excellent tax knowledge.
- Logical thinker and natural problem solver.
- Deadline driven.
- methodical with a high attention to detail to ensure each task is performed within time and accuracy deadlines,
- ability to juggle changing priorities,
- effective interpersonal and communication skills,
- good decision-making ability
Internal / External Relationships:
Internal – Top management; other departments including Human Resources/Payroll section
External – banks, auditors, government agencies.
Corporate office environment; will be required to work additional hours from time to time when ensuring deadlines are met
Consolidation Process and Consolidated Group Accounts:
– Reviews and analyses monthly reports received and resolves queries with respective business units.
– Performs the group consolidations and assesses the consolidation for reasonableness.
– Improves the consolidation process through innovation.
– Prepares the reporting documents for management reporting, incorporating the consolidated income statements, balance sheets and cash flow statements.
– Overall management of the individual chart of accounts and administration of the accounting systems.
– Provides technical accounting opinions on current or future accounting transactions.
– Liaising with group auditors and advisors on changes in accounting standards and legislation to ensure compliance.
– Identifying the possible impacts of changes in standards and legislation (qualitative and quantitative) to the group
– Updating group policies for any changes
– Communicating changes with the Financial Director.
– Prepare for and co-ordinate the annual audit.
– Interact with auditors – provide background and address queries, assist with system checks and documentation requirements.
– Prepare year end annual packs and annual financial statements.
– Identify and implement audit process improvements that will increase efficiencies.
– Prepare monthly and annual tax calculations.
– Ensure compliance with all South African and international tax jurisdictions in terms of submissions.
– Liaise with international tax consultants
– Prepare monthly VAT Reconciliations
– Compiles the monthly reports on Finivo
– Prepares annual financial statements for allocated companies.
– Prepares weekly cash flow report.
– Ad hoc reports as required.
– Establishes and maintains relationships with accountants and managers across the group
– Assists with ad hoc projects
– Executes any other tasks that may be expected.
– Encourage a healthy work culture and positive work ethic.
– Delegate projects to the relevant team members to ensure best possible spread of workload
– Provide encouragement and support when necessary.
Frequently Asked Questions Related To Positive Switch Group Accountant Vacancies “
- How many vacancies are available for this post?
Ans. Till now, the number of vacancies is not cleared so you are advised to keep a check on the official website.
- When is the final date to fill out the application form?
Ans. The final date of applying for the post.