Future Motor Lease Vacancies 2022 Apply Here
Are you interested in Future Motor Lease jobs? And if you are, have you gone through the recent recruitment notices and their respective whereabouts? If not, you must check it immediately. This entire article will tell you about one such recent recruitment notice, namely Future Motor Lease Vacancies circular 2022 ZA Government Jobs seekers, Download Future Motor Lease Application form, Desirous candidates can apply for Current Vacancies in South Africa according to their academic capabilities.
Future Motor Lease Vacancies 2022 Apply Here @futuremotorlease.co.za You can apply now for HR Officer and Payroll at Future Motor Lease Careers Portal
Kindly read it up to know all the details of the mentioned job post.
Future Motor Lease Vacancies 2022: Detailed Notification
The name of the authority by which this recruitment of HR Officer and Payroll is being conducted is Future Motor Lease Recruitment Portal for which many vacancies have been out. The total number of vacancies have not been out yet still if you are interested enough, you can check upon it.
Candidates who are of interest are requested to apply for this position whenever the forms will be out and before the final date by visiting the organization’s official website. futuremotorlease.co.za
Candidates are advised to first download the official notification from the official website and then read off all the necessary instructions related to the vacancy.
Future Motor Lease Vacancies: Important Dates for Vacancy
Many vacancies have been released for this post but might change here and there with further notifications to be issued shortly.
Future Motor Lease Vacancies: Eligibility Criteria
Every job notification is released with some eligibility criteria which include some of the rules to be followed by the candidate before deciding to apply for it otherwise they might not be able to do so.
Thus, the eligibility criteria for this post follows:
Future Motor Lease Careers 2022 Summary:
|Name of the Organization
|Future Motor Lease Vacancies Recruitment Portal
|Name of the Post
|HR Officer and Payroll
|Last Date to Apply
|As Per Future Motor Lease Organization Required
|High School (matric)
|Jobs in Johannesburg, Gauteng
|R 19 648 per month
|Mode of Application
So, we have mentioned all the available details issued on the official website regarding Future Motor Lease Recruitment such as the number of available posts, age limit, educational qualification required, and mode of application. For further information, do keep a check on the official website.
With the hope that you have got a clearance about the notice, submit your form in time.
How to Apply for the Future Motor Lease Vacancies ?
As already mentioned above, the starting has not been mentioned yet but the closing date for filling in the application form for Future Motor Lease Recruitment 2022 has been declared. But still you are advised to keep visiting the official website for further updates.
Always fill the form carefully in order to avoid any mistake.
- Interested candidates need to visit the concerned website at futuremotorlease.co.za
- Following that, search for the recruitment section and you will find the Future Motor Lease Recruitment 2022.
- After that, click on it and select the link to apply online.
- Before filling it up, be ready with all of the required documents, scanned passport size photo and scanned signature to be needed to complete the application form.
- Now, fill out the application form mentioning all the required details. Be careful to fill correctly. Double-check after filling it.
- After checking it again, click on submit and your final submission of the form will be done.
- After the submission, make sure to download the form and keep copies of it, in case they are needed for further purposes.
Note: If application process goes offline, then you are requested to send the application form to the concerned organization.
Future Motor Lease Careers Jobs 2022 Description
Future Motor Lease is a fast-growing car rental company which is looking for innovative, strong and hard working people. If you have experience in HR and Payroll then this might be the job for you!
This position is suitable for candidates who are self-motivated and highly diligent. We are looking for a professional, highly organised, and structured individual who will be working alongside the Owner of the company. This position will give you great room to grow and learn. We have a vibrant and fast paced work environment always striving to be one step ahead through innovation and hard work.
Duties and responsibilities:
Human resource’s and payroll duties:
- Developing and implementing HR strategies and initiatives aligned with the overall business strategy
- Capturing and processing wages at the end of every month for +-40 staff members
- Review, prepare and process all wage adjustments and calculations
- Recruiting and Hiring (candidate needs to have strong skills in recruitment)
- Bridging management and employee relations by addressing demands, grievances, or other issues
- Managing the recruitment and selection process
- Employer-Employee Relations.
- Conduct disciplinary process
- Handle CCMA disputes
- Maintain employee records
- Update policies and procedures
- Manage Health and Safety in the employment place
- Drafting contracts, employee benefits administration, and maintaining employee files
- Time keeping
- Calculate commissions and overtime
- Identify areas of potential risks to the business units, specifically with regards to excessive leave build ups, absenteeism, and any other situations which may cause the stores unnecessary financial losses.
Personal Assistant duties:
- To effectively plan and organise schedules and diaries.
- To execute all arrangements in a manner enabling the efficient functioning of the office.
- To provide general office administration on time and efficiently.
- To ensure the safekeeping and confidentiality of all documents.
- To provide excellent customer service at all times.
- To provide support to line managers as and when required.
- To prepare PowerPoint presentations and other documents as and when required.
- To co-ordinate, book and arrange travel as and when required.
- Reading, monitoring and responding to the manager’s email.
- Answering calls and liaising with clients competently.
- Preliminary drafting of correspondence on the manager’s behalf.
- Planning and organizing meetings, preparing files or documents required, and taking minutes of meeting.
- Research, analyse data and draw conclusions.
- Implementing procedures and processes in Directors absence.
- Negotiate effectively with suppliers.
- Planning and organizing events.
- Office management.
- Ad hoc requested by management in line with job description.
- Matric / Grade 12 (essential).
- Proficient in MS Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint (essential).
- At least 4 years human resources and payroll experience.
- At least 2 years secretarial service to an executive manager (essential).
- Experience in office administration (essential).
- Diploma in administration or relevant qualification.
Job Related Competencies:
- Planning and organizing.
- Deciding and initiating action.
- Writing and reporting.
- Coping with pressures and setbacks.
- Following instructions and procedures.
- Delivering results and meeting customer expectations.
- Attention to detail and diligent.
- Valid driver’s licence.
- Problem-solving skills.
- Ability to persuade and handle conflict.
- Professional approach.
- Prioritising and excellent time management
- Interpersonal skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication
- Highly proficient in English
- Strong organizational skills
Up to R15 000 gross p/m dependant on qualifications and experience.
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: Up to R15,000.00 per month
- What qualifications have you attained?
- High School (matric) (Required)
- HR and payroll: 4 years (Required)
- Personal Assistant: 2 years (Required)
- drivers license (Required)
Frequently Asked Questions Related To Future Motor Lease Vacancies “
- How many vacancies are available for this post?
Ans. Till now, the number of vacancies is not cleared so you are advised to keep a check on the official website.
- When is the final date to fill out the application form?
Ans. The final date of applying for the post.