PM Connection Senior Architectural Technologist Vacancies 2022 Apply Here
Are you interested in Senior Architectural Technologist jobs? And if you are, have you gone through the recent recruitment notices and their respective whereabouts? If not, you must check it immediately. This entire article will tell you about one such recent recruitment notice, namely PM Connection Vacancies circular 2022 ZA Government Jobs seekers, Download PM Connection Application form, Desirous candidates can apply for Current Vacancies in South Africa according to their academic capabilities.
PM Connection Vacancies 2022 Apply Here @pmconnection.co.za You can apply now for Senior Architectural Technologist at PM Connection Careers Portal
Kindly read it up to know all the details of the mentioned job post.
PM Connection Senior Architectural Technologist Vacancies 2022: Detailed Notification
The name of the authority by which this recruitment of Senior Architectural Technologist is being conducted is PM Connection Recruitment Portal for which many vacancies have been out. The total number of vacancies have not been out yet still if you are interested enough, you can check upon it.
Candidates who are of interest are requested to apply for this position whenever the forms will be out and before the final date by visiting the organization’s official website. pmconnection.co.za
Candidates are advised to first download the official notification from the official website and then read off all the necessary instructions related to the vacancy.
PM Connection Senior Architectural Technologist Vacancies: Important Dates for Vacancy
Many vacancies have been released for this post but might change here and there with further notifications to be issued shortly.
PM Connection Senior Architectural Technologist Vacancies: Eligibility Criteria
Every job notification is released with some eligibility criteria which include some of the rules to be followed by the candidate before deciding to apply for it otherwise they might not be able to do so.
Thus, the eligibility criteria for this post follows:
PM Connection Senior Architectural Technologist Careers 2022 Summary:
|Name of the Organization
|PM Connection Vacancies Recruitment Portal
|Name of the Post
|Senior Architectural Technologist
|Last Date to Apply
|As Per PM Connection Organization Required
|Cape Town, South Africa
|R 79 142 per month
|Mode of Application
So, we have mentioned all the available details issued on the official website regarding PM Connection Recruitment such as the number of available posts, age limit, educational qualification required, and mode of application. For further information, do keep a check on the official website.
With the hope that you have got a clearance about the notice, submit your form in time.
How to Apply for the PM Connection Senior Architectural Technologist Vacancies ?
As already mentioned above, the starting has not been mentioned yet but the closing date for filling in the application form for PM Connection Recruitment 2022 has been declared. But still you are advised to keep visiting the official website for further updates.
Always fill the form carefully in order to avoid any mistake.
- Interested candidates need to visit the concerned website at pmconnection.co.za
- Following that, search for the recruitment section and you will find the PM Connection Senior Architectural Technologist Recruitment 2022.
- After that, click on it and select the link to apply online.
- Before filling it up, be ready with all of the required documents, scanned passport size photo and scanned signature to be needed to complete the application form.
- Now, fill out the application form mentioning all the required details. Be careful to fill correctly. Double-check after filling it.
- After checking it again, click on submit and your final submission of the form will be done.
- After the submission, make sure to download the form and keep copies of it, in case they are needed for further purposes.
Note: If application process goes offline, then you are requested to send the application form to the concerned organization.
PM Connection Senior Architectural Technologist Careers Jobs 2022 Description
This role is accountable for planning and implementing space management layouts and construction drawings/plans complaint with relevant regulations and requirements through efforts of others. The role is also responsible to manage the Council plan submission requirements of the business, in respect to submitting required plans to the relevant municipalities and to follow up on required approval. This role fits within the Properties Team.
- Properties Procurement with the company’s procurement policies and group of Properties vendors with an annual spend of +- R500 mil
- Projects (Construct of new premises, Relocations, Closures, Upgrades, ATM installations, UPS installations, Water tank installations and Marketing or signage façade upgrades to name a few)
- Max 2 months on site on a commercial site and max 1 month on a retail site
- 200+ projects a year ranging from scale from R500k to R10mil per fit out
- Repairs and maintenance of managed premises via call center agents and Maintenance officer teams
- Design team managing all NBR requirements and managing of client specific corporate images
Candidate will be required to attend to the following duties:
- Manage team and submit plans to local authorities across the country.
- To meet Business planning targets. 90 Plans per year
- All project-based plans to be submitted before projects team start onsite. (Proof of submission only)
- Manage team and self to chase historic plan submissions to achieve plan approval and OC approval
- Manage team and Design and Facilitate Space planning layouts for Retail Banking Branches and Interior office fit outs.
- Scrutinize layouts in terms of SANS & NBR regulations and ensure all plans comply with statutory regulations.
- Manage team and self to Prepare and submit plans to local Authorities and obtain approvals and OC approvals. To ensure Team targets are met.
- Prepare and report back on submission progress on a monthly basis
- Strong excel skills required and ability to prepare strategic team plans to meet targets.
- Maintain a Cost-effective relationship with local authority and plan runners
- Liaise internally with project managers and leasing agents to ensure correct layouts are produced
- Measure accurately SAPOA measurements.
- Be required from time to time to do site surveys in order to issue and check SAPOA Measurements.
Job specific KRA’s:
- Good communicator who keeps line manager and other internal role players up to date on progress of designs and submissions.
- Individually responsible to interoperate Headcount documents and produce working designs.
- Travelling, own transport, to do Site surveys
- Cost Conscience to reduce cost to submit plans to council via 3rd party vendors.
- Site measurements and surveys
- Interaction with internal project managers and Leasing/Legal teams.
- Reporting to Senior Project Architect
- Sourcing and negotiate rates with runners across the country to submit plans on behalf the business
- Knowledge of the SANS, National Building Regulations and Occupational Health & Safety Act experience, an understanding.
- Candidate must be a hard-working, hands-on, go getter and team player, ready to join an established Properties team
- Retail Store Design Experience (internal Layouts)
- Commercial Office interior layout design experience
- Council Submission experience and Preparation of council drawings.
- MS Word
- Outlook, etc.
Candidate Backgrounds skills and qualifications requirements:
- Have managed a team on a HR level and ensure team targets are met
- Must have at least 6 years’ experience as a SACAP Registered Professional
- Registered with SACAP as a Professional Not Candidate
- Must have own transport (involves high volumes of travelling)
- Must have a valid driver’s license
- Retail Store Design Experience – 2 years
- Commercial Office Interior Space Experience – 2 years
- Strong Council Plan Preparation and Submission Experience – 2 years
- Bachelor of Technology (BTech): Architectural Engineering (Required)
- Matriculation Certificate (Matric) (Required)
Kindly regard your application as unsuccessful if you have not heard from the agency within 2 weeks.
Frequently Asked Questions Related To PM Connection Senior Architectural Technologist Vacancies “
- How many vacancies are available for this post?
Ans. Till now, the number of vacancies is not cleared so you are advised to keep a check on the official website.
- When is the final date to fill out the application form?
Ans. The final date of applying for the post.