Sagen Advisory Vacancies 2022 Apply Here
Are you interested in Sagen Advisory jobs? And if you are, have you gone through the recent recruitment notices and their respective whereabouts? If not, you must check it immediately. This entire article will tell you about one such recent recruitment notice, namely Sagen Advisory Vacancies circular 2022 ZA Government Jobs seekers, Download Sagen Advisory Application form, Desirous candidates can apply for Current Vacancies in South Africa according to their academic capabilities.
Sagen Advisory Vacancies 2022 Apply Here @www.sagenadvisory.com You can apply now for Senior Flutter Developer at Sagen Advisory Careers Portal
Kindly read it up to know all the details of the mentioned job post.
Sagen Advisory Vacancies 2022: Detailed Notification
The name of the authority by which this recruitment of Senior Flutter Developer is being conducted is Sagen Advisory Recruitment Portal for which many vacancies have been out. The total number of vacancies have not been out yet still if you are interested enough, you can check upon it.
Candidates who are of interest are requested to apply for this position whenever the forms will be out and before the final date by visiting the organization’s official website. www.sagenadvisory.com
Candidates are advised to first download the official notification from the official website and then read off all the necessary instructions related to the vacancy.
Sagen Advisory Vacancies: Important Dates for Vacancy
Many vacancies have been released for this post but might change here and there with further notifications to be issued shortly.
Sagen Advisory Vacancies: Eligibility Criteria
Every job notification is released with some eligibility criteria which include some of the rules to be followed by the candidate before deciding to apply for it otherwise they might not be able to do so.
Thus, the eligibility criteria for this post follows:
Sagen Advisory Careers 2022 Summary:
|Name of the Organization
||Sagen Advisory Vacancies Recruitment Portal
|Name of the Post
||Senior Flutter Developer
|Last Date to Apply
||As Per Sagen Advisory Organization Required
||Jobs in Cape Town, South Africa
||50000 to 60000 Monthly
|Mode of Application
So, we have mentioned all the available details issued on the official website regarding Sagen Advisory Recruitment such as the number of available posts, age limit, educational qualification required, and mode of application. For further information, do keep a check on the official website.
With the hope that you have got a clearance about the notice, submit your form in time.
How to Apply for the Sagen Advisory Vacancies ?
As already mentioned above, the starting has not been mentioned yet but the closing date for filling in the application form for Sagen Advisory Recruitment 2022 has been declared. But still you are advised to keep visiting the official website for further updates.
Always fill the form carefully in order to avoid any mistake.
- Interested candidates need to visit the concerned website at www.sagenadvisory.com
- Following that, search for the recruitment section and you will find the Sagen Advisory Recruitment 2022.
- After that, click on it and select the link to apply online.
- Before filling it up, be ready with all of the required documents, scanned passport size photo and scanned signature to be needed to complete the application form.
- Now, fill out the application form mentioning all the required details. Be careful to fill correctly. Double-check after filling it.
- After checking it again, click on submit and your final submission of the form will be done.
- After the submission, make sure to download the form and keep copies of it, in case they are needed for further purposes.
Note: If application process goes offline, then you are requested to send the application form to the concerned organization.
Sagen Advisory Careers Jobs 2022 Description
A Proptech/Fintech company specializing in solutions for the real estate industry to make agencies more scalable and profitable by leveraging technology.
We have made great strides in the last few years and are busy rolling out solutions that are changing the way people think about property & transforming the way the industry is perceived, for the better.
We are now recruiting for a senior flutter engineer who’s ready to take on some serious responsibility and be the primary maintainer for our RedRabbit Mobile Inspection app. You’ll also be responsible for building out new features and in the next year probably start working on apps for the WeconnectU Rams solution as well.
What you’ll typically do:
- You’ll become part of our core development team with a focus on the mobile side and start adding value by assuming key responsibilities.
- You’ll work with our support, sales, and management teams to define and solve new challenges related to our mobile applications and build new features, improve existing ones and improve the overall performance of the app, syncing processes etc.
- When we expand the mobile team in the future you’ll get the opportunity to guide coach, and mentor junior mobile developers and new team members. Starting out you’ll be the only dedicated mobile developer and we’ll be supplementing capacity with sub-contractors who you will also have the responsibility of managing.
- You’ll use your experience to guide the team when they are faced with challenges.
- You’ll have responsibility to make sure mobile features are completed timeously and adhere to best practices.
- You’ll help us think strategically about technology decisions, packages, platforms and priorities.
- You’ll come up with innovative ways to make the apps better, faster, more user friendly & more secure and drive the implementation of your ideas.
Use the requirements below as a guideline to determine if you’ll be able to succeed in this position and what you can expect to learn and do.
General requirements / skills / experience:
- Minimum of 3 + years working with Flutter
- Minimum of 6+ years total work experience in Software Development
- Previous experience with other mobile technologies including SWIFT, Android & Kotlin.
- Experience deploying applications to the Playstore and Appstore
- Experience supporting mobile applications
- Experience with multi-tenancy (SaaS) applications
- Interest or experience in the property industry (PropTech).
- Experience building & maintaining third-party integrations and working with APIs.
Previous Experience coding/working With:
- Flutter & Dart
- Android or Kotlin
- Mobile Testing Tools like Appium
- Design tools like Figma
- PHP (Preferred), Java, C# (Or other object-oriented codebases)
- (Nice to haves) Laravel and Vue.js Framework Experience
Exceptional understanding of:
- Software design patterns
- Object-oriented programming
- Security best practices
- Relational databases (MySQL)
- Git and GitHub
General character traits:
- You love problem-solving.
- You work very well under pressure.
- You enjoy doing focused, meaningful deep-work.
- You love working with other people.
- You’re someone who can collaborate and communicate very well.
- You’re an exceptional leader & mentor and love sharing knowledge with team members.
- You’re humble and always willing to listen and learn even from people with less expertise and experience.
- You know the right tools to use to solve a problem.
- You enjoy keeping up with new technologies and trends.
Technologies we use
- Frameworks: Laravel, Vue.js, Tailwindcss
- HTML, CSS, SCSS
- Flutter (Older version of app in Java for Android and Swift for IOS)
- Infrastructure: AWS
- RDS – MySQL
- ElastiCache – Redis
- Elastic Beanstalk
- ECS / Fargate
- Git & Github VCS
- Github Actions (CI/CD)
- Terraform for Infrastructure as code
- basecamp.com (Project management and communication)
How we work
We’re strong believers in running a high-performance, efficient yet calm company. This means you’ll have time during the day to do focused meaningful deep work (without email/phone interruptions) so you can go home and spend time on your hobbies or with friends and family. Yes, there are times when we all need to put in some extra hours but these are the exception, not the rule.
We don’t micromanage or track hours. We prefer to measure output and will reward you for taking ownership and responsibility for your projects and areas of expertise.
We believe in always being open and honest and giving feedback regularly and in a constructive manner.
We have a hybrid model in place where we all work from home on Mondays, Wednesdays and Thursdays, and we work together at the office on Tuesdays and Fridays.
Our offices are close to Tyger Valley.
We take the Shape-Up approach to building software as documented by Basecamp. You can read more on shape up here: [URL Disabled]
Yes you should definitely apply if:
- You’re passionate about software engineering & problem-solving.
- You love mobile development
- You’ve got a great eye for design and UX & UI
- You are looking for a new position where you are can help shape and transform an entire industry using some of the most innovative latest technologies.
- You can operate well and stay calm under pressure.
- You enjoy self-study and can manage your own time well
- You enjoy working with a smaller team.
- You have great leadership ability and can communicate very effectively with individuals or groups of people.
We look forward to welcoming another member to our team.
Frequently Asked Questions Related To Sagen Advisory Vacancies “
- How many vacancies are available for this post?
Ans. Till now, the number of vacancies is not cleared so you are advised to keep a check on the official website.
- When is the final date to fill out the application form?
Ans. The final date of applying for the post.