Nova Pioneer Apprentice Teachers Vacancies 2022 Apply Here
Are you interested in Apprentice Teachers jobs? And if you are, have you gone through the recent recruitment notices and their respective whereabouts? If not, you must check it immediately. This entire article will tell you about one such recent recruitment notice, namely Nova Pioneer Vacancies circular 2022 ZA Government Jobs seekers, Download Nova Pioneer Application form, Desirous candidates can apply for Current Vacancies in South Africa according to their academic capabilities.
Nova Pioneer Vacancies 2022 Apply Here @www.novapioneer.com You can apply now for Apprentice Teachers at Nova Pioneer Careers Portal
Kindly read it up to know all the details of the mentioned job post.
Nova Pioneer Apprentice Teachers Vacancies 2022: Detailed Notification
The name of the authority by which this recruitment of Apprentice Teachers is being conducted is Nova Pioneer Recruitment Portal for which many vacancies have been out. The total number of vacancies have not been out yet still if you are interested enough, you can check upon it.
Candidates who are of interest are requested to apply for this position whenever the forms will be out and before the final date by visiting the organization’s official website. www.novapioneer.com
Candidates are advised to first download the official notification from the official website and then read off all the necessary instructions related to the vacancy.
Nova Pioneer Apprentice Teachers Vacancies: Important Dates for Vacancy
Many vacancies have been released for this post but might change here and there with further notifications to be issued shortly.
Nova Pioneer Apprentice Teachers Vacancies: Eligibility Criteria
Every job notification is released with some eligibility criteria which include some of the rules to be followed by the candidate before deciding to apply for it otherwise they might not be able to do so.
Thus, the eligibility criteria for this post follows:
Nova Pioneer Apprentice Teachers Careers 2022 Summary:
|Name of the Organization
||Nova Pioneer Vacancies Recruitment Portal
|Name of the Post
|Last Date to Apply
||As Per Nova Pioneer Organization Required
||Midrand, Gauteng, South Africa
||R 189 338 per year
|Mode of Application
So, we have mentioned all the available details issued on the official website regarding Nova Pioneer Recruitment such as the number of available posts, age limit, educational qualification required, and mode of application. For further information, do keep a check on the official website.
With the hope that you have got a clearance about the notice, submit your form in time.
How to Apply for the Nova Pioneer Apprentice Teachers Vacancies ?
As already mentioned above, the starting has not been mentioned yet but the closing date for filling in the application form for Nova Pioneer Recruitment 2022 has been declared. But still you are advised to keep visiting the official website for further updates.
Always fill the form carefully in order to avoid any mistake.
- Interested candidates need to visit the concerned website at www.novapioneer.com
- Following that, search for the recruitment section and you will find the Nova Pioneer Apprentice Teachers Recruitment 2022.
- After that, click on it and select the link to apply online.
- Before filling it up, be ready with all of the required documents, scanned passport size photo and scanned signature to be needed to complete the application form.
- Now, fill out the application form mentioning all the required details. Be careful to fill correctly. Double-check after filling it.
- After checking it again, click on submit and your final submission of the form will be done.
- After the submission, make sure to download the form and keep copies of it, in case they are needed for further purposes.
Note: If application process goes offline, then you are requested to send the application form to the concerned organization.
Nova Pioneer Apprentice Teachers Careers Jobs 2022 Description
About the Role
Nova Pioneer is looking for Apprentice Teachers to start 1 January 2023. Apprentice teachers support instruction and classroom management and are responsible for helping to drive a rigorous, enquiry-based learning environment the Nova Pioneer way. Apprentice teachers are supported by Resident teachers who partner with them in their growth journey – observing lessons, providing feedback and coaching.
Key responsibilities for the role include:
- Help and support Resident teachers to deliver impactful and engaging enquiry-based lessons supported by technology to enhance instructional delivery
- Infuse joy and passion for learning into lessons so that students are excited about and invested in their academic excellence
- Help to set and communicate rigorous and ambitious goals for all students and provide student feedback so they internalize it
- Work collaboratively with the resident teacher to conduct ongoing assessment of student progress. Use assessment data to adjust instructional content and delivery techniques accordingly
- Attend weekly feedback meetings with resident teachers and Deans to enhance teaching practices
- Fully participate in opportunities for professional growth including daily team meetings and reflections, weekly professional development meetings, instructional coaching, and organisation wide learning and reflection
- Communicate regularly with parents through e-mail, telephone and parent-teacher conferences
- Contribute to and participate in co-curricular programming for at least one activity in the course of a term
- Participate in a variety of collaborative teams and committees, fulfil supervision duties as assigned including some morning, evening and weekend events
Skills and Qualifications required:
- You are pursuing a Bachelor’s Degree in Education and entering your third or fourth year of study OR a Bachelor’s Degree + Post Graduate Certificate in Education (PGCE)
- You will not be a qualified teacher at the start of 2023
- You are specialising in Foundation and/ or Intermediate phase NOT Senior phase.
- You are provisionally SACE registered
- You have English and Mathematics teaching experience or curriculum knowledge – experience in Singapore Maths and THRASS (English) is not compulsory but ideal
- Experience and/or understanding of Cambridge curriculum objectives would be an advantage
Qualities of a successful candidate:
- You love teaching and care deeply about the success of each and every student
- You have a deep understanding of children and you know how to connect with the specific age group that you teach
- You are deeply committed to your development as a teacher and welcome constructive feedback, translating feedback into improvements and innovations in your approach and in your classroom
- You are able to work within a team-based environment and collaborate with other resident teachers, apprentice teachers and deans
- You communicate openly and effectively with your colleagues
- You are adept at using technology for instruction
How to Apply:
Does working at Nova Pioneer excite you? If so, then apply now!
To apply, please complete the form on the right hand side of this page. We cannot process applications that are emailed to us.
Please note: Where a copy of your resume is required, copying and pasting from a formatted document e.g. Microsoft Word may not result in the formatting transferring correctly to the final resume. You are encouraged to attach your resume in Microsoft Word® or PDF format to protect formatting.
Applications will be reviewed on an ongoing basis until the right candidate is identified. Only qualified candidates will be invited for interviews.
About Teaching at Nova Pioneer
Nova Pioneer teachers don’t lecture, they lead discussions and facilitate projects that help students engage deeply and think critically about course material. There are two types of teachers at Nova Pioneer: Resident Teachers and Apprentice Teachers.
Apprentice teachers are high potential individuals with an eagerness to learn and grow into a resident teacher. Apprentices are paired with a resident teacher who provides them with mentorship and coaching, observes lessons and provides regular feedback so that they are soon able to own their own classrooms. Apprentice teachers may support more than one resident teacher across multiple classrooms. Apprentice teachers have typically completed a bachelor’s degree and are pursuing a teaching qualification. Apprentices have the exciting opportunity to work at Nova Pioneer while still pursuing their studies – this gives them the opportunity to get real experience and earn money at the same time! If such apprentices do well in their time at Nova Pioneer they could be offered a job as a Resident teacher once they have qualified.
Frequently Asked Questions Related To Nova Pioneer Apprentice Teachers Vacancies “
- How many vacancies are available for this post?
Ans. Till now, the number of vacancies is not cleared so you are advised to keep a check on the official website.
- When is the final date to fill out the application form?
Ans. The final date of applying for the post.