Nex Rubica Capital Vacancies 2022 Apply Here
Are you interested in Nex Rubica Capital jobs? And if you are, have you gone through the recent recruitment notices and their respective whereabouts? If not, you must check it immediately. This entire article will tell you about one such recent recruitment notice, namely Nex Rubica Capital Vacancies circular 2022 ZA Government Jobs seekers, Download Nex Rubica Capital Application form, Desirous candidates can apply for Current Vacancies in South Africa according to their academic capabilities.
Nex Rubica Capital Vacancies 2022 Apply Here @nexrubica.com You can apply now for Financial Analyst Intern at Nex Rubica Capital Careers Portal
Kindly read it up to know all the details of the mentioned job post.
Nex Rubica Capital Vacancies 2022: Detailed Notification
The name of the authority by which this recruitment of Financial Analyst Intern is being conducted is Nex Rubica Capital Recruitment Portal for which many vacancies have been out. The total number of vacancies have not been out yet still if you are interested enough, you can check upon it.
Candidates who are of interest are requested to apply for this position whenever the forms will be out and before the final date by visiting the organization’s official website. nexrubica.com
Candidates are advised to first download the official notification from the official website and then read off all the necessary instructions related to the vacancy.
Nex Rubica Capital Vacancies: Important Dates for Vacancy
Many vacancies have been released for this post but might change here and there with further notifications to be issued shortly.
Nex Rubica Capital Vacancies: Eligibility Criteria
Every job notification is released with some eligibility criteria which include some of the rules to be followed by the candidate before deciding to apply for it otherwise they might not be able to do so.
Thus, the eligibility criteria for this post follows:
Nex Rubica Capital Careers 2022 Summary:
|Name of the Organization
||Nex Rubica Capital Vacancies Recruitment Portal
|Name of the Post
||Financial Analyst Intern
|Last Date to Apply
||As Per Nex Rubica Capital Organization Required
||Bachelors Degree or a Master Degree
||Jobs in Gauteng
||R 27749 per month
|Mode of Application
So, we have mentioned all the available details issued on the official website regarding Nex Rubica Capital Recruitment such as the number of available posts, age limit, educational qualification required, and mode of application. For further information, do keep a check on the official website.
With the hope that you have got a clearance about the notice, submit your form in time.
How to Apply for the Nex Rubica Capital Vacancies ?
As already mentioned above, the starting has not been mentioned yet but the closing date for filling in the application form for Nex Rubica Capital Recruitment 2022 has been declared. But still you are advised to keep visiting the official website for further updates.
Always fill the form carefully in order to avoid any mistake.
- Interested candidates need to visit the concerned website at nexrubica.com
- Following that, search for the recruitment section and you will find the Nex Rubica Capital Recruitment 2022.
- After that, click on it and select the link to apply online.
- Before filling it up, be ready with all of the required documents, scanned passport size photo and scanned signature to be needed to complete the application form.
- Now, fill out the application form mentioning all the required details. Be careful to fill correctly. Double-check after filling it.
- After checking it again, click on submit and your final submission of the form will be done.
- After the submission, make sure to download the form and keep copies of it, in case they are needed for further purposes.
Note: If application process goes offline, then you are requested to send the application form to the concerned organization.
Nex Rubica Capital Careers Jobs 2022 Description
As an Intern you will shadow 2 key senior Executives in the Company, learning what happens in Corporate and Project Development space across Africa. The Company is sector agnostic, but for this role the Intern will be exposed to current transactions in Renewable Power, Transport and Logistics, Real Estate and Hotels, Agriculture and Healthcare sectors. To understand more about these transactions, you will participate in weekly activities – allowing for the other team members and the senior Executives to support your drive to learn.
This is a one-off opportunity to understudy a well respected team of professionals located in South Africa, the rest of Africa and the United Kingdom – providing a launch pad for the successful candidate into the world of Banking and Finance in Africa.
We are looking for goal driven, people orientated individuals, who want to join a dynamic team of professional investment bankers looking to do great things in defining the next 10 year trend in Africa.
To achieve this you must have very strong networking and people skills, as every time we have would be to mould you to understand the practical and technical aspects related to the solutions above.
o Being available for meetings, conference call meetings, preparing and sending minutes and follow up notes
o Prepare research (trends and forecasts) on identified opportunities with supporting summary briefs.
o Interact with team associates in other countries across Africa and the United Kingdom
o Working with other colleagues, assist in providing necessary information to populate and complete Investment Memorandum, Business Plans and Deal Summary templates
o Get involved with due diligence exercises carried out by the Company or its partners
o Track and be one of the junior focal points for the Company’s strategic business development exercise across priority sectors
o Within remit, assist the company in its drive to be the preferred investment and transactions advisor in Africa
o Assist with monitoring and reporting back to team associates any update related to the Clients or Deals
- Strong knowledge of international financial markets
- Understanding of research methods
- Quantitative skills, and be familiar with the use of spreadsheets for analysis.
- Able to question and challenge both technology and the business.
- Well spoken and confident in your ability to communicate
- Analytical background evidenced by good understanding of Business, Risk Management, Investment, Economics or Finance at Bachelors Degree or a Master Degree
- Data analysis skills, and familiarity of spreadsheets
- Able to assess trends and business models
- Microsoft Excel
- Microsoft Word
- PowerPoint Presentations
Frequently Asked Questions Related To Nex Rubica Capital Vacancies “
- How many vacancies are available for this post?
Ans. Till now, the number of vacancies is not cleared so you are advised to keep a check on the official website.
- When is the final date to fill out the application form?
Ans. The final date of applying for the post.