Adidas Vacancies 2022 Apply Here
Are you interested in Adidas jobs? And if you are, have you gone through the recent recruitment notices and their respective whereabouts? If not, you must check it immediately. This entire article will tell you about one such recent recruitment notice, namely Adidas Vacancies circular 2022 ZA Government Jobs seekers, Download Adidas Application form, Desirous candidates can apply for Current Vacancies in South Africa according to their academic capabilities.
Adidas Group Vacancies 2022 Apply Here @www.adidas.co.za You can apply now for Visual Merchandiser Champion, Menlyn HomeCourt, Pretoria at Adidas Careers Portal
Kindly read it up to know all the details of the mentioned job post.
Adidas Jobs 2022: Detailed Notification
The name of the authority by which this recruitment of Visual Merchandiser Champion, Menlyn HomeCourt, Pretoria is being conducted is Adidas Recruitment Portal for which many vacancies have been out. The total number of vacancies have not been out yet still if you are interested enough, you can check upon it.
Candidates who are of interest are requested to apply for this position whenever the forms will be out and before the final date by visiting the organization’s official website. www.adidas.co.za
Candidates are advised to first download the official notification from the official website and then read off all the necessary instructions related to the vacancy.
Adidas Vacancies: Important Dates for Vacancy
Many vacancies have been released for this post but might change here and there with further notifications to be issued shortly.
Adidas Recruitment Vacancies: Eligibility Criteria
Every job notification is released with some eligibility criteria which include some of the rules to be followed by the candidate before deciding to apply for it otherwise they might not be able to do so.
Thus, the eligibility criteria for this post follows:
Adidas Careers 2022 Summary:
|Name of the Organization
|Adidas Vacancies Recruitment Portal
|Name of the Post
|Visual Merchandiser Champion, Menlyn HomeCourt, Pretoria
|Last Date to Apply
|As Per Adidas Organization Required
|Jobs in Johannesburg, Gauteng
|R 193 850 per year
|Mode of Application
So, we have mentioned all the available details issued on the official website regarding Adidas Recruitment such as the number of available posts, age limit, educational qualification required, and mode of application. For further information, do keep a check on the official website.
With the hope that you have got a clearance about the notice, submit your form in time.
How to Apply for the Adidas Vacancies ?
As already mentioned above, the starting has not been mentioned yet but the closing date for filling in the application form for Adidas Recruitment 2022 has been declared. But still you are advised to keep visiting the official website for further updates.
Always fill the form carefully in order to avoid any mistake.
- Interested candidates need to visit the concerned website at www.adidas.co.za
- Following that, search for the recruitment section and you will find the Adidas Recruitment 2022.
- After that, click on it and select the link to apply online.
- Before filling it up, be ready with all of the required documents, scanned passport size photo and scanned signature to be needed to complete the application form.
- Now, fill out the application form mentioning all the required details. Be careful to fill correctly. Double-check after filling it.
- After checking it again, click on submit and your final submission of the form will be done.
- After the submission, make sure to download the form and keep copies of it, in case they are needed for further purposes.
Note: If application process goes offline, then you are requested to send the application form to the concerned organization.
Adidas Careers Jobs 2022 Description
Contribute to meeting or exceeding store sales and profit targets by ensuring the efficient and effective implementation of the global visual merchandising direction in assigned store.
- Cascade information given by Market VM manager to SM and Store staff through Training and meetings
- Participate in team meetings and team huddle to understand needs, delivery of stock and Sales and retail KPI analysis in order to drive sales through VM
- Give feedback to the RBO on Stores’ needs after discussing with SM
- Ensure store complies with Global standards and guidelines to provide a pleasant shopping experience to all consumers
- Ensure all windows are presented to a high standards including mannequins dressing and positioning, lighting direction, cleanliness, steaming and price communication
- In charge of creating clear Shop –In-Shop’s to emphasize category presentation
- Ensure correct use and positioning of In-Store Communication Tools
- Dress in-store mannequins and place props correctly
- Apply and maintain Retail Standards
- Daily audit using adidas VM compliance Checklist
- Monthly submission on VM Compliance Tool including taking and uploading pictures into the system
- Update weekly the Space Management Tool floor plan and fixture allocation based on product presentation movement. Weekly analysis of Space Management Results with SM and draft common action plan
- Night shift: campaign change
- (Lead in-store VM team by example, organize their work time and tasks)
In-store VM Training, train co-workers on:
- Global Visual Merchandising standards and guidelines, including folding techniques, different hanger types, size order and size curve, steaming and merchandise presentation standards as well as the use of size cubes and size stickers
- “getting to know your stores” and wall configuration – Train the Trainer
- Enhancing consumer journey
- Keep up to date on competitor analysis as well as current and upcoming fashion trends across the store location area. Communicate information to Market VM Manager
- Identify and communicate store needs fixtures/ ISC to Market VM Manager
- Other duties as requested by SM/Market VM Manager
- Returns and correctly stores unused equipment including fixtures, mannequins, props & graphic frames
- Manage fixtures with care to avoid damages
- Is familiar with health and safety issues
- Peers / Supervisor
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Interest in fashion & sports desirable
- English-skills beneficial
- Organized and detailed oriented
- Is able to follow directives
- Good numeracy, literacy, verbal and written communication skills
- Self – motivated
- Work as a team
- Effective problem-solving abilities
- A good eye for style, coordination and attention to detail
Education and experience required:
- Fluent in local language – verbal and written
- 1 year of visual merchandising experience is preferred
AT ADIDAS WE HAVE A WINNING CULTURE. BUT TO WIN, PHYSICAL POWER IS NOT ENOUGH. JUST LIKE ATHLETES OUR EMPLOYEES NEED MENTAL STRENGTH IN THEIR GAME. WE FOSTER THE ATHLETE’S MINDSET THROUGH A SET OF BEHAVIORS THAT WE WANT TO ENABLE AND DEVELOP IN OUR PEOPLE AND THAT ARE AT THE CORE OF OUR UNIQUE COMPANY CULTURE: THIS IS HOW WE WIN WHILE PLAYING FAIR.
COURAGE: Speak up when you see an opportunity; step up when you see a need..
OWNERSHIP: Pick up the ball. Be proactive, take responsibility and follow-through.
INNOVATION: Elevate to win. Be curious, test and learn new and better ways of doing things.
TEAMPLAY: Win together. Work collaboratively and cultivate a shared mindset.
INTEGRITY: Play by the rules. Hold yourself and others accountable to our company’s standards.
RESPECT: Value all players. Display empathy, be inclusive and show dignity to all.
ADIDAS CELEBRATES DIVERSITY, SUPPORTS INCLUSIVENESS AND ENCOURAGES INDIVIDUAL EXPRESSION IN OUR WORKPLACE. WE DO NOT TOLERATE THE HARASSMENT OR DISCRIMINATION TOWARD ANY OF OUR APPLICANTS OR EMPLOYEES. WE ARE AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER.
Visual Merchandiser Champion, Menlyn HomeCourt, Pretoria
Frequently Asked Questions Related To Adidas Vacancies “
- How many vacancies are available for this post?
Ans. Till now, the number of vacancies is not cleared so you are advised to keep a check on the official website.
- When is the final date to fill out the application form?
Ans. The final date of applying for the post.