Nedbank Technical Product Owner Vacancies 2023 Apply Here
Are you interested in Nedbank Technical Product Owner jobs? And if you are, have you gone through the recent recruitment notices and their respective whereabouts? If not, you must check it immediately. This entire article will tell you about one such recent recruitment notice, namely Nedbank Technical Product Owner Vacancies 2023 ZA Government Jobs seekers, Download Nedbank Collections Technical Product Owner Application form.
Kindly read it up to know all the details of the mentioned job post.
Nedbank Collections Technical Product Owner Vacancies 2023 Apply Here @www.dantesa.co.za You can apply now for Technical Product Owner Jobs at Nedbank South Africa Careers Portal
Nedbank Technical Product Owner Vacancies 2023 Detailed Notification
The name of the authority by which this recruitment of Nedbank Technical Product Owner is being conducted is Nedbank Technical Product Owner Recruitment Portal for which many vacancies have been out. The total number of vacancies have not been out yet still if you are interested enough, you can check upon it.
Candidates who are of interest are requested to apply for this position whenever the forms will be out and before the final date by visiting the organization’s official website. www.nedbank.co.za
Candidates are advised to first download the official notification from the official website and then read off all the necessary instructions related to the vacancy.
Nedbank Technical Product Owner Vacancies Important Dates for Vacancy
Many vacancies have been released for this post but might change here and there with further notifications to be issued shortly.
Nedbank Technical Product Owner Vacancies Eligibility Criteria
Every job notification is released with some eligibility criteria which include some of the rules to be followed by the candidate before deciding to apply for it otherwise they might not be able to do so.
Thus, the eligibility criteria for this post follows:
Nedbank Technical Product Owner Vacancies Summary:
|Name of the Organization
||Nedbank Vacancies Recruitment Portal
|Name of the Post
||Technical Product Owner
|Last Date to Apply
||As Per Nedbank Organization Required
||Matric / Grade 12
||R 518 539 per year
|Mode of Application
So, we have mentioned all the available details issued on the official website regarding Nedbank Technical Product Owner Recruitment such as the number of available posts, age limit, educational qualification required, and mode of application. For further information, do keep a check on the official website.
With the hope that you have got a clearance about the notice, submit your form in time.
How to Apply for the Nedbank Technical Product Owner Vacancies ?
As already mentioned above, the starting has not been mentioned yet but the closing date for filling in the application form for Nedbank Technical Product Owner Recruitment 2023 has been declared. But still you are advised to keep visiting the official website for further updates.
Always fill the form carefully in order to avoid any mistake.
- Interested candidates need to visit the concerned website at www.nedbank.co.za
- Following that, search for the recruitment section and you will find the Nedbank Technical Product Owner Recruitment 2023.
- After that, click on it and select the link to apply online.
- Before filling it up, be ready with all of the required documents, scanned passport size photo and scanned signature to be needed to complete the application form.
- Now, fill out the application form mentioning all the required details. Be careful to fill correctly. Double-check after filling it.
- After checking it again, click on submit and your final submission of the form will be done.
- After the submission, make sure to download the form and keep copies of it, in case they are needed for further purposes.
Note: If application process goes offline, then you are requested to send the application form to the concerned organization.
| Nedbank Technical Product Owner Careers Jobs 2023 Description
To provide specialist advice and consultation on the product speciality; identify and resolve most complex issues related to specific product and be the final point of resolution before consulting externally. Create and/or maintainand communicate documentation of all processes; procedures and standards that enable the specific product and its application within Nedbank .Develop optimum solutions that meet both business and technology requirements . Design Technical Solution relating to the product.
- Consult and provide advice on the use of the specific product including development and configuration.
- Ensure ongoing availability within the SLA requirements, and maximum exploitation of the product features across multiple business initiatives. Identify further opportunities for use of the product.
- Contribute to a culture of transformation by participating in Nedbank culture building initiatives, business strategy, and CSI.
- Stay abreast of developments in field of expertise, ensuring personal and professional growth.
- Understand and embrace the Nedbank vision and values, leading by example.
- Identify opportunities to influence the improvement or enhancement of business processes and methodologies.
- Participate in Research and Development related to product usage. Ensure alignment with emerging technologies, and communicate the impact on Nedbank technologies.
- Participate and influence the technology evolution journey.
- Present to stakeholders on any impact or change to specific product. Meet client needs and provide stakeholders with business information on product performance.
- Expand IP beyond own product speciality and collaboratively with stakeholders
- Provide support on specific product Issues when consulted to provide problem solving.
- Participate in design forums, project forums and in Request for Proposal (RFP) document and maintain documents relevant to specific products.
- Align technology roadmap to strategic policies and procedures and define and document standards relevant to specific product.
- Ensure implementation is aligned to compliance and legislation.
- Obtain buy-in for developing new and/or enhanced that will improve the functioning of stakeholders’ businesses.
- Maintain or validate up to date detail landscape views and technical guidelines of how specific products are implemented at Nedbank. Provide technical mentoring related to specific product.
- Attend product specific industry forums, technology specific industry forums, compile and present technical papers.
- Ensure alignment to Nedbank environment and legislative requirements.
- Review Nedbank and Business Unit Plan and ensure delivered systems, process, services and solutions are aligned to support the achievement of the business strategy, objectives and values. Contribute to the content of the curricula for stakeholders
- Enable skilling and required corrective action taking place by sharing knowledge and industry trends with team.
- Grow the profession through technical mentoring.
- Review vendor training offerings and stay abreast of changes related to the product.
- Develop the skill (applicable technical product skill) within the organisation and act as skills mentor on specific product.
Essential Qualifications – NQF Level
- Matric / Grade 12 / National Senior Certificate
- Advanced Diplomas/National 1st Degrees
- Accredited where formal expert certification on technology is available FPL or equivalent
5 – 7 years experience in an IT environment of which at least 2 years in a senior role from feeding career streams and at least 3-5 years specialisation in the specific product
Technical / Professional Knowledge
- Banking knowledge
- Business Acumen
- Business principles
- Business writing
- Change management
- Industry trends
- Principles of financial management
- Principles of project management
- Research methodology
- Cluster Specific Operational Knowledge
- Data Analysis and Interpretation
- Relevant governing body practises and guidelines
- Product trends
- Compliance of license contracts knowledge
- Industry best practise frameworks
- Specific IT products knowledge
- Business consulting and facilitation
- Relevant Governance controls and regulatory knowledge
- Information Technology concepts
- System Development Life cycle(SDLC)
- Role relevant related technologies
- Single IT product knowledge
- Service orientated Architecture (SOA)
- Continuous Learning
- Initiating Action
- Quality Orientation
- Technical/Professional Knowledge and Skills
Please contact the Nedbank Recruiting Team at +27 860 555 566
Frequently Asked Questions Related To Nedbank Technical Product Owner Vacancies “
- How many vacancies are available for this post?
Ans. Till now, the number of vacancies is not cleared so you are advised to keep a check on the official website.
- When is the final date to fill out the application form?
Ans. The final date of applying for the post .