NCLC Vacancies 2022 Apply Here
Are you interested in NCLC jobs? And if you are, have you gone through the recent recruitment notices and their respective whereabouts? If not, you must check it immediately. This entire article will tell you about one such recent recruitment notice, namely NCLC Vacancies circular 2022 ZA Government Jobs seekers, Download NCLC Application form, Desirous candidates can apply for Current Vacancies in South Africa according to their academic capabilities.
NCLC Vacancies 2022 Apply Here @www.nclc.co.za You can apply now for Trend & Design Specialist – Women’s Footwear. at NCLC Careers Portal
Kindly read it up to know all the details of the mentioned job post.
NCLC Vacancies 2022: Detailed Notification
The name of the authority by which this recruitment of Trend & Design Specialist – Women’s Footwear. is being conducted is NCLC Recruitment Portal for which many vacancies have been out. The total number of vacancies have not been out yet still if you are interested enough, you can check upon it.
Candidates who are of interest are requested to apply for this position whenever the forms will be out and before the final date by visiting the organization’s official website. www.nclc.co.za
Candidates are advised to first download the official notification from the official website and then read off all the necessary instructions related to the vacancy.
NCLC Vacancies: Important Dates for Vacancy
Many vacancies have been released for this post but might change here and there with further notifications to be issued shortly.
NCLC Vacancies: Eligibility Criteria
Every job notification is released with some eligibility criteria which include some of the rules to be followed by the candidate before deciding to apply for it otherwise they might not be able to do so.
Thus, the eligibility criteria for this post follows:
NCLC Careers 2022 Summary:
|Name of the Organization
|NCLC Vacancies Recruitment Portal
|Name of the Post
|Trend & Design Specialist – Women’s Footwear.
|Last Date to Apply
|As Per NCLC Organization Required
|Jobs in Kuils River, Western Cape
|R 20 033 per month
|Mode of Application
So, we have mentioned all the available details issued on the official website regarding NCLC Recruitment such as the number of available posts, age limit, educational qualification required, and mode of application. For further information, do keep a check on the official website.
With the hope that you have got a clearance about the notice, submit your form in time.
How to Apply for the NCLC Vacancies ?
As already mentioned above, the starting has not been mentioned yet but the closing date for filling in the application form for NCLC Recruitment 2022 has been declared. But still you are advised to keep visiting the official website for further updates.
Always fill the form carefully in order to avoid any mistake.
- Interested candidates need to visit the concerned website at www.nclc.co.za
- Following that, search for the recruitment section and you will find the NCLC Recruitment 2022.
- After that, click on it and select the link to apply online.
- Before filling it up, be ready with all of the required documents, scanned passport size photo and scanned signature to be needed to complete the application form.
- Now, fill out the application form mentioning all the required details. Be careful to fill correctly. Double-check after filling it.
- After checking it again, click on submit and your final submission of the form will be done.
- After the submission, make sure to download the form and keep copies of it, in case they are needed for further purposes.
Note: If application process goes offline, then you are requested to send the application form to the concerned organization.
NCLC Careers Jobs 2022 Description
A major company in the fashion merchandise industry is looking to fill a posistion for a Trend & Design Specialist in their womens footwear section.
Duties & Responsibilities
• Design ranges that support the merchandise strategy for the relevant portfolios
• Interpret trends into commercial designs
• Ensure all designs are in line with the brand positioning
• Produce clear tech packs for suppliers, Product Technology and Buyers to work with
• Collaborate with Sourcing to develop designs into samples
• Execute in accordance with the merchandise seasonal plan
Desired Experience & Qualification
• Good strategic, conceptual skills and a solid knowledge of South African retail landscape
• Knowledge of the retail merchandise cycle with regards to buying
• QA knowledge
• Fabric knowledge
• Proficient in Adobe Creative Suite
• Strong eye for fashion and detail with the ability to predict, analyze & monetize future retail and fashion trends for local customer
• The ability to ability to research and provide mood, colour, print and silhouette direction, drawing from many sources of influence including runway, street, retail, culture, art, social media and trend services.
• The knowledge on how to stay abreast of emerging macro trends, micro trends and cultural phenomenon and consistently communicate these trends to all levels, both within as well as outside the Company
• Excellent interpersonal, communication and negotiation skills
• Strong relationship building and influencing skills
• Excellent time management, organizational and administrative skills and presentation skills
• High energy level and is performance-driven and deadline-orientated
• Ability to remain flexible, function under pressure and maintain a positive attitude and work performance in a variety of circumstances
• Ability to multi-task and to deal with complexities, use initiative to solve problems
• Ability to work independently, as well as be a team player, strong interpersonal skills
• Creative with an eye for detail, analytical and systematic, passionate about fashion
• Minimum of 3-5 years’ experience in design: with proven experience in Womens Footwear
Frequently Asked Questions Related To NCLC Vacancies “
- How many vacancies are available for this post?
Ans. Till now, the number of vacancies is not cleared so you are advised to keep a check on the official website.
- When is the final date to fill out the application form?
Ans. The final date of applying for the post.