NBISA Vacancies 2022 Apply Here
Are you interested in NBISA jobs? And if you are, have you gone through the recent recruitment notices and their respective whereabouts? If not, you must check it immediately. This entire article will tell you about one such recent recruitment notice, namely NBISA Vacancies circular 2022 ZA Government Jobs seekers, Download NBISA Application form, Desirous candidates can apply for Current Vacancies in South Africa according to their academic capabilities.
National Bioproducts Institute Vacancies 2022 Apply Here @nbisa.org.za You can apply now for PROTEIN EXPRESSION AND PURIFICATION SCIENTIST at NBISA Careers Portal
Kindly read it up to know all the details of the mentioned job post.
NBISA Vacancies 2022: Detailed Notification
The name of the authority by which this recruitment of PROTEIN EXPRESSION AND PURIFICATION SCIENTIST is being conducted is NBISA Recruitment Portal for which many vacancies have been out. The total number of vacancies have not been out yet still if you are interested enough, you can check upon it.
Candidates who are of interest are requested to apply for this position whenever the forms will be out and before the final date by visiting the organization’s official website. nbisa.org.za
Candidates are advised to first download the official notification from the official website and then read off all the necessary instructions related to the vacancy.
NBISA Vacancies: Important Dates for Vacancy
Many vacancies have been released for this post but might change here and there with further notifications to be issued shortly.
NBISA Recruitment Vacancies: Eligibility Criteria
Every job notification is released with some eligibility criteria which include some of the rules to be followed by the candidate before deciding to apply for it otherwise they might not be able to do so.
Thus, the eligibility criteria for this post follows:
NBISA Careers 2022 Summary:
|Name of the Organization
|NBISA Vacancies Recruitment Portal
|Name of the Post
|PROTEIN EXPRESSION AND PURIFICATION SCIENTIST
|Last Date to Apply
|As Per NBISA Organization Required
|Jobs in Pinetown, KwaZulu-Natal
|R 597 639 per year
|Mode of Application
So, we have mentioned all the available details issued on the official website regarding NBISA Recruitment such as the number of available posts, age limit, educational qualification required, and mode of application. For further information, do keep a check on the official website.
With the hope that you have got a clearance about the notice, submit your form in time.
How to Apply for the NBISA Vacancies ?
As already mentioned above, the starting has not been mentioned yet but the closing date for filling in the application form for NBISA Recruitment 2022 has been declared. But still you are advised to keep visiting the official website for further updates.
Always fill the form carefully in order to avoid any mistake.
- Interested candidates need to visit the concerned website at nbisa.org.za
- Following that, search for the recruitment section and you will find the NBISA Recruitment 2022.
- After that, click on it and select the link to apply online.
- Before filling it up, be ready with all of the required documents, scanned passport size photo and scanned signature to be needed to complete the application form.
- Now, fill out the application form mentioning all the required details. Be careful to fill correctly. Double-check after filling it.
- After checking it again, click on submit and your final submission of the form will be done.
- After the submission, make sure to download the form and keep copies of it, in case they are needed for further purposes.
Note: If application process goes offline, then you are requested to send the application form to the concerned organization.
NBISA Careers Jobs 2022 Description
The purpose of the Protein Expression and Purification Scientist position is to oversee and perform all the activities associated with the development, expression, purification and analysis of diagnostic and therapeutic proteins in NBI’s Biotechnology Product Development laboratory.
- Masters degree in Biotechnology, Chemical Engineering or other relevant degree.
- PhD in Biotechnology preferred.
- Minimum of 3 years’ experience GMP or Biotechnology environment.
- Successful track record in the field of Biotechnology R&D project management.
- Broad experience in the analysis of complex formulations.
- Minimum of 3 years’ experience in protein expression and purification systems, with mammalian and bacterial cell culture experience preferred.
- Experience in synthesis, purification and analysis of synthetic peptides preferred.
- Experience in transfer of methods and data to other laboratories preferred.
- Any experience in plasma-derived therapeutic proteins is a plus.
Grow and maintain NBI’s therapeutic protein and diagnostic development capabilities in line with strategic and business objectives.
- Manage NBI’s therapeutic protein development projects in terms of activities, timelines and resources.
- Participate in the planning and design of production areas for therapeutic product manufacturing meeting GMP and other requirements.
- Support the preparation of proposals and business plans to external stakeholders for funding.
Establish, grow and optimise NBI’s therapeutic protein expression systems.
- Provide technical and scientific input to identify appropriate protein expressions systems, based on the therapeutic protein. These include bacterial, yeast and mammalian cell lines. Follow project management and design of experiment approaches to optimise the yield of expressed proteins of interest.
- Identify the most appropriate bioreactor configurations and media composition for specific applications.
- Assist with the establishment of appropriate analytical techniques to analyse the proteins of interest in terms of purity, first order and higher order structure, post translational modifications using techniques like HPLC, LC-MS, Capillary Zone Electrophoresis etc.
Downstream protein purification process development
- Provide technical and scientific input to identify appropriate protein purification strategies and systems to prepare solutions of proteins meeting compendial requirements.
- Meticulously record all process development activities and prepare detailed SOPs to allow for effective internal technology transfer and the preparation of product dossiers.
Management of NBI’s RCB’s and establishment of master and working cell banks.
- Characterise and maintain NBI’s RCB’s to support the establishment of the MCB and WCB’s required for GMP production.
- Implement effective strategies to ensure the quality and integrity of the cell banks during prolonged storage.
Technology transfer of completed products and processes to internal recipients
- Coordinate the pilot scale manufacturing of the developed products by working directly with the relevant internal stakeholders.
- Provide technical advice and troubleshooting support to the internal recipients relating to the developed products and processes to ensure that the production processes are effectively transferred.
Maintain the quality system to support successful product development
- Prioritize and implement principles and guidelines of GMP, ISO 14971, 13485 and related standards in the development studies.
- Participate in root cause investigations, risk assessments, and the identifications of corrective and preventive actions (CAPA’s) to ensure continuous improvements.
- Establish and maintain a laboratory information management system to ensure all product development activities are correctly and accurately recorded.
General laboratory administration and support
- Prepare budgets for the Protein Expression and Purification laboratory.
- Manage the reference standards, reagents, media, consumables and utilities required for the protein expression, purification and cell culture maintenance.
- Ensure analytical other laboratory equipment are calibrated and maintained in line with manufacturer’s and NBI’s QMS requirements.
- Managing Relationships
- Personal Leadership
- Business Impact
- Leading and Influencing Others
- Strategic and conceptual thinking and analytical ability
- Technical/professional knowledge
- Decision making
- Planning and organising
- Project management approach
- Analysis/problem solving
- Excellent verbal and written communication
- Service mindset, strong commitment to meeting Quality requirements
- Customer orientation
Frequently Asked Questions Related To NBISA Vacancies “
- How many vacancies are available for this post?
Ans. Till now, the number of vacancies is not cleared so you are advised to keep a check on the official website.
- When is the final date to fill out the application form?
Ans. The final date of applying for the post.